"That time of year again"

>"That time of year again"
>Have to order more servers and shit from Dell
>Call up during business hours
>poo in loo answers

When the fuck did this happen? I've ordered numerous times from Dell and their enterprise sales department was ALWAYS American because they charge an arm and a leg for their shit. Haven't ordered from Dell in 2 years now so this came as a surprise.

Is nothing immune to outsourcing? So glad I voted for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=909_1434583926
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You fascists are identical to communists in destroying the economy. By taking the best jobs away from pajeets and onto the laziest of americans, you hurt the technology sector. Enjoy your crumpled economy faggots.

can we get a cock shot, OP?

Source on the girl in OP?

It's a guy. Also checked.

only if you give me an ass shot

>girl
>implying this is a girl
>on the internet
>on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums

Stay mad POOinLOO

>Fuck you Americans, give your jobs to everyone else, you're all too lazy to work anyway!

>TFW want to dress up like this but I have big hairy muscular veiny legs and feet because of runner-fag disease

I'd take mones but then I'd lose my gains

c'est la vie

I literally enjoy you fascists shooting at your own foot. I live nowhere near America or India. So it's a fine view from here seeing how the stupid idiots that are supposedly Anticommunist will be identical to Communism in being anti-Capitalism with their fascist protectionism.

I hope you don't mind China raping your ass at any technology sector within 10 years.

He's pooing over here too 100% mad

As I described, I live nowhere near America or India and I have intention to go anywhere near you scum.

I enjoy your self-inflicted destruction. You have no idea how Fascism works. It is not Capitalism at all.

You're retarded

>impling free market is a (((globalist))) system and not an internal system of the ethno-state.
die mad kid.

>girl

Well, whatever shithole you come from, I sincerely hope that one day your politicians decide to sell your people out for corporate interests and your children find themselves unable to find any decent work and turn the drug game and prostitution.

>no pantyhose
fucking dropped

well said

Trips speaks truth

i want to turn a slim feminine boy with a bubble butt into my crossdressing loli slut

dubs confirm

>slim feminine boy
You mean like this?

liveleak.com/view?i=909_1434583926

> my laziness and incompetence has nothing to do with me screeching to take the jobs of more qualified foreigners

you have to go back

>more qualified

Nice meme. The reason employers love poojeets so much is because they can pay them like shit and treat them like shit and the poojeet can't do anything about it. An American can always just quit.

too young, tho I dont condemn you for your tastes user

who's this semen demon?

I was just gauging your depravity. "loli" and "too young" don't usually come from the same person.

>Tfw you could dress like that but you have Donkey Kong level of body hair

you want to find out how debased I am user?~
I meant in the context of dd/lg

>Have trap fetish
>Go to college
>There's some tranny in class
>He has a bulging Adams Apple, a hook nose, veiny arms and shoulder length hair
>He tries to ask a question in class and his voice is a shaky, obviously male voice
>Instantly lose cross-dressing fetish

Why are so many of them like this? It's weird, I've met so many with the same scarecrow build, protruding adam's apple, cheek bones that almost fall in the uncanny valley, and the same shitty unwashed kurt kobain hair. It's honestly lead me to believe that the majority of trannys just have some chromosomal defect. Then the dude chicks all look the same with their kinda chubby build, 14 year old boy face, snapbacks, swoop faux hawk hair cuts and 90% name their male persona "Aiden" or some dirivative.

Most "traps" are just ugly guys with ugly personalities who never fit in and assumed it's because "Oh, I'm actually a woman!" rather than "Oh, I have a shit personality." Occasionally you get a cutie, but they usually do it because their parents never showed them affection, and they crave love, validation, and really, any male attention they can get. So they become cute and dress up and have sex with strange men they meet online. At least the latter group actually put some effort into looking and acting feminine.

Not only is being a trap super fucking gay, but shaving your legs must be the biggest pain in the ass
Well I guess it's probably the second biggest pain in the ass for a trap

I assume it's because they're males trying to pretend to be females and its painfully obviously without hormones and surgery. They're just so deluded they don't realize it.

And "transgender" girls are funny. Patchy beard with colouring underneath, hat to keep their long hair under because they can't get over having long hair, manly long sleeved shirt to cover their puny feminine body and then act like a faggot dudebro because they're children playing dressup.

god damn when will i meet a trap like this in real life Sup Forums? are they real or just a fantasy?