No guts
Post guts
Fan cable sneakily routed behind SSD edition

Other urls found in this thread:

corsair.secure.force.com/kA1400000008WmuCAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh, hi.

Nice guts, my man.

I bet all those HDD's are full of anime.

Actually anime makes up a very small percentage of space used on them. It's mostly movies and TV series.

>still no gpu
shit is ugly senpai

Tbh, not even a gpu will fix my ugly looking motherboard.

>complaining about anime on an anime site
Also those are amiibos. Not anime figures.

Took a picture with the GPU installed

R8/H8/B8

R8/H8
whatever, its mine and i love it!"

My new case

shes crazy like a fool what about it daddy cool

>has to get a bitch screen for his wires because he's not woman enough to hang with the real cable managements pros

get your toys out of the computer

Fresh from reddit boys

I agree, should sucks, but there's not enough space under the right panel of 400Q to route all the cables there.

go back

Eventually I'll get a fully modular psu and a full tower. Until then I'll never be able to hide the monstrous cables of the rosewill lightning 1300. It's a pretty old PSU but how can you argue with 108 amps on the 12 rail?

>crossfire
>on MATX
>with cards that already run hot
You have to go back.

matx crossfire/sli is fine with blower type cards. But these are not blower cards

Even with blower type cards, the small gap between the fan and the card below it means the top card is starved for airflow. It's less of an issue, sure, but it's still an issue.

Media server with 2 WD-Reds running Debian stable.

Fuck me Jerry

Does that Corsair nameplate on the liquid cooler flip? 180 rotation?

I think in the v2 they were able to change but don't quote me on that

I have a desktop, but Im going to post my laptop since I have it open. I feel like laptops are getting really clean inside.

That 3rd SSD in the middle gets fucking roasted by the other 2 since theres no airflow to it.

I need a good but cheap nvidia gpu for a windows VM

Is that a soundcard?
When will this meme die, external AMP/DAC or nothing

No need to add another useless box to the top of your desk when it can be integrated into the case, faggot.

I've got my speaker output sent to a stereo receiver, and the cable doesn't like to stay in the jack on my computer
I'm considering getting a USB DAC just so I don't need a long ass RCA cable

>The whole point of a DAC being converting digital to analog outside of the case to avoid interference
>Solving this by keeping it in the case with a shitty soundcard
Purely genius, you have no idea what you are talking about

USB can be electrically isolated from the computer while the sound card is in the thick of it. Adding an AMP onto that soundcard only boots the interference

>Sounds better than onboard audio
>doesn't take up desk space
Good enough for me. I'm not interested in audiofag placebo bullshit that no one can actually notice in real world use.

this 100%. external is a fucking meme that needs to stop. i already have enough shit on my desk.

Yes. Specifically it's an Auzentech X-Fi Bravura.
I have it for its S/PDIF output so I can use my receiver.

sure why not

speccy=/=guts, faggot.

i don't photoshop autist

You also have trouble with the English language, Pajeet. Punctuation is important. How am I supposed to know whether you're saying you don't use Adobe Photoshop and attempting to insult me, or if you're saying that you don't use Adobe Photoshop to create images containing people with Autism?

because i don't give a fuck if you get it or not autist

Rate my guts, /g

Then tell me Pajeet, if you do not care, why do you still post?

to trigger your autism

But I am not triggered, Pajeet. I am perfectly calm. I am trying to help you.

you seem upset autist

But I am not. Perhaps it is you who has an undiagnosed case of Autism Spectrum Disorder, Pajeet? An inability to correctly interpret the feelings of others is a common symptom.

i can keep calling you an autist all morning long autist

A fixation on doing the same thing over and over is another common symptom of Autism Spectrum Disorder, Pajeet. Have you ever considered having yourself professionally evaluated?

sure thing autist

Can I take that to mean that you've decided to take my advice and seek mental help, Pajeet? I'm very glad to hear it. There's no shame in admitting you have a problem.

no your advice is autistic i wouldnt listen to that shit

It saddens me to hear that, Pajeet. You show all the classic signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder and getting proper treatment will very likely make your life easier and more enjoyable.

you're pretty pathetic too sad autist you should look into anti pyschotics

I'm not sure why you would suggest anti-psychotic medications, Pajeet, as I am perfectly in touch with reality. I'm only trying to help you. Do you understand what it means when someone shows you compassion and cares about your well-being?

because it would help you stfu

pizza/10 ?

No it wouldn't, Pajeet. You don't seem to have any knowledge of the medication that you're recommending. Have you taken any medication for yourself, based on your own presumed knowledge of medicine? That can be extremely dangerous and I am now worried for your safety.

pretty sure it would autist give it a try

I'm sorry Pajeet, but I cannot take any medications without the approval of a licensed medical professional. You have proven yourself to be unqualified to make that prescription, so I cannot listen to you.

you're right, how autistic of you

Never buy a case with shitty cable management options.

>two processors

What motherboard is that?

Perhaps a Supermicro X8DA3? Just a guess.
Dual socket boards are nothing rare or special, they just don't get used for consumer or gaming shit. They're common in workstations.

it literally says in the screenshot

you're missing a screen on your cpu cooler user

screw*

>corsair uses shitty screws with no ability to handle torque

X8DAI

Then shouldn't you rather use just two screws diagonally, to avoid awkward pressure towards one side ?

>Being bothered by a 4 by 4 inch box that sits on your desk nicely which sounds better than the soundcard that boots the electrical interference and can't even compete with the quality of an external DAC
But of course everything out of your price range is just audiofag placebo bullshit right

the one of the other side is loose
I don't want to loose it so I left it on there

I know I should had pick single-color cables and modual PSU but I still feel good everytime I look inside my case.

Also, this was the single biggest investment into my PC> None of the others used to cost so much.

please r8

I wan't green mobos to come back in "style"

Clean that shit up

Tried and failed.

Cant hide power cables properly, cant figure out how to hide drives cables as well ;_;

how powerful do you need it to be?
A 750ti is the all around king among budget nvidia gpu's
1050ti is a bit too new to be as cheap
You can grab a 750ti for like maybe 70$ used on ebay and thats good for all around medium 60fps 1080p

zip ties are your friend
shove as much shit behind the mobo as you can

a good way to do a quick cleanup is to get a psu shroud, you can buy the piece of curved metal on some online stores to specific lengths, so you can cover the whole base of the case or just til you hit the hdd trays
you can also easily make one yourself with a bent bit of plastic and some plastidip, grab a black plastic tote from walmart and measure out the dimensions you need to make a shroud, cut it out with a box knife and youre golden

>shove as much shit behind the mobo as you can

That was the first thing I tried doing, but there was little place left for that. Case is Corsair 200R, by the way.

Maybe I would try again later, but every time I try to fix it, it ends up worse ;_;

what case is that?

>The only acceptable AIO

My nigga.

sometimes I wish I picked up the windowed version of the R4. At least I dont have to waste money on rgb lighting

1080p gaming at medium settings, only has to run stuff that won't play nice with WINE like elite dangerous

>acceptable
If I had known about the countless issues with those things before I got mine, I wouldn't have picked a Predator. I've had to RMA that shit 3 times, the one in the picture is my third -replacement- unit.
I do really want to stick with it though and I hope this one lasts, because it's such an elegant solution. No ugly complex or long tubing runs, no ugly bulky block+pump combo, no gaudy LEDs. It's beautiful.
But there have been numerous issues with them. They should be fixed with this latest revision, but I can't help but fear that this one might crack and leak too given the Predator's history. If this one does fail I'll be moving straight on to a custom loop, at least I'll be able to keep the Supremacy EVO block in that case.

I've got 2 H60's and they just work

What's wrong with yours? You have all the parts, perhaps you're better off just taking it apart as an "AIO" and doing the loop yourself.

>Pic semi related, can't decide which tubing I want to use for the next project.

>posts a 2.2mb jpg.
>2/3 of the picture is irrelevant background
>computer case so far away no detail is visible
>all innards are black, no proper lighting
What is a faggot, for 10 points.

>2.26mb png file.
Learn to use the computer before you start taking pictures of it.

>No detail is visible
Are you retarded? I can see where dust was wiped and not wiped off of the top of his PSU. That's a fine image.

on their site they list the thread diameter
corsair.secure.force.com/kA1400000008WmuCAE
what thread would those be? I think they're the smaller thread size

Right now there's nothing wrong with it, I hope it stays that way.
But the first one, the one I originally bought, started leaking after a few months because a plastic spacer between the pump and its fitting cracked. This is, or was, an extremely common issue and EKWB replaced this part with a metal part in later revisions. Second one leaked in its box, turned out EKWB had issues with O rings from a supplier on that revision. Third one didn't leak, but it had a case of fan and possibly (not sure on this one) pump failure. Fourth one is currently running in my system without issues.

I might be better off doing exactly that, and I do sorta plan to modify it a little for aesthetic reasons later down the line. I really want to keep this Predator though, because I am a fan of the rad+pump+res combo since it's less ugly visible bits and makes for a cleaner look overall, so I really do hope this current one doesn't fail on me. But if it does I'll be taking it apart to keep what I can keep for a custom loop instead.

I cropped it and posted a better quality picture. :^)

>another 2mb spastic detected
Don't forget to turn off compression when using jpgs!!!!!!
Use max res on camera and photograph in RAW, I heard that is what professional photographers do!!!
I can't believe they have a size limit on uploaded files here, I was trying for six hours to upload my 12,827x17,299 pixel image in RAW. It was only 600gb!!!

2.35mb, black with insufficient lighting.

Not really an improvement.
Someone with no knowledge.