El Root

Is it possible or safe to root a Galaxy S7 SM-G935T yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/tmobile-s7-edge/how-to/root-discussion-future-sticky-root-t3327399
ebay.com/itm/222396148204
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how the fuck would we know?

Ask xda.

probably not

and if the only one available is some garbage samsung engineering mode to obtain root, dont fucking bother because it is a waste of time

forum.xda-developers.com/tmobile-s7-edge/how-to/root-discussion-future-sticky-root-t3327399

NOPE

Thank Samshit. do your fucking research before buying shit next time.

-sent from my Oneplus 3

Long story short. No. The only guy who would've rooted this phone, was the guy who did TR. However, he know works with the enemy - making unrootable phones and hard to crack bootloaders.

>mfw I am still using my LG G2 801 with 4.4.4 PAbeta5.

I have a vaguely related question that doesn't deserve its own thread, so I'll post it here.

Was this ebay.com/itm/222396148204 a good buy?

>-sent from my Oneplus 3

Well aren't you a cunt...

>unknown carrier

How is that even possible? Is he just a lazy seller? How hard is it to look at a serial number?

Meant
goddamn clover

I think he was confused by the Spanish text. I did a little research and it's just an international version intended for Latin America

The front and back still have the factory protectors so I'm excited for the condition :3

No. It will come with a ton of bugs and features with their own issues.
>&b4 Stack Over Lay
I have never understood why android makes different UI every year.

I'm upgrading from a Galaxy S5 because I need a phone that supports AT&T LTE, so I'm used to Samsung software

>touchwizz

>I'm upgrading from a Galaxy S5 because I need a phone that supports AT&T LTE, so I'm used to Samsung software

none of that makes a lick of fucking sense

I have a version of the S5 that doesn't support AT&T's LTE bands, so primarily for that reason I'm upgrading to the S7 I linked

Really really dangerous

And what's stopping you from using a different phone from a different manufacturer?

Lack of intuition and common sense? Android isn't rocket science.

>buying a phone you cant root

how do you deal with all the ads?

>Samsung phones still can't be rooted depending on carrier

It's 2017, what the hell?

Sent from my Moto X Style

Yeah, this question got me too.

XDA has the solution