Terry for sticky

so some (((((Mod))))) deleted the previous thread for no reason
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58739609

>poll here
strawpoll.me/12242251/r

it's really ironic that RMS is considered the father of free software, yet Sup Forums is closed source

What if RMS is Sup Forums mod? and he claiming himself as god of this realm. WE MUST GET RID THAT NIGGER CATTLE ASAP!

jesus fuck off already

Currently at 74% for those voting for Terry A Davis. Obviously it's an overwhelming majority. The janitors probably have no control over the matter. Who runs the show these days? Put this as the sticky. It's fantastic.

Seriously. Put this as the sticky, for Christ's sake. Great stuff.

They won't change the sticky just because you request for them to do it. Spamming this daily won't change anything.

There is a band of us now congregating out here ready to help get it done. Sorry

You ask wrong people. Go with this to Hiroshima. We had a board for this sort of shit, I just don't remember what's the name of it since it's hidden and I never really used it.

terry is just repeating the same things over and over:
monkey nigger
random number
state lottery
whitest of the white
god says...
etc.

fuck off, cia nigger.

Good luck then, I guess. I don't even know if Sup Forums has any mods left, I think it's just one or maybe two janitors reading reports and then requesting some global mod to do something about it.

?

Fuck off with your shitty meme.

I wasn't serious. Though, maybe there is.

I'm on it.

Me, too.

No

God says...
>Satanic trips don't lie

Is Terry depressed? He seems sad in his streams.

fuck off Satan

Yeah, not gonna happen.

Sup Forums mods = gentoo devs

I with you, fuck RMS.

fuck off

Stallman hates Gentoo tho

Okay, will do later.

Oh God, this shit again.

Mr. Moderator, tear down this sticky.

Terry is more of a behind-the-scenes kind of guy, he really runs the things around here. he's too good to be our sticky.

Terry is all fun and all, but I swear to god, the newfags only like him cause he calls people niggers. A fitting representation of the current state of imageboards and this one in particular, shitposting with no pretense of even trying to cover it up. At least RMS would hide his absolute faggotry up with obscure vocabulary so as to confuse normalfags, akin to how older Sup Forums users would mask their shitposting with posts that would look passable to the undescerning reader. I'm fairly certain that newer users also don't know what the fuck goes on in an operating system, so it's all lost on them either way.
tl;dr: Terry is only an idol to newfags. The rest probably see him for what he literally is, a schizo programmer who was able to make a working OS.

Clearly Terry is far superior to the communist CIA nigger fat neckbeard Richard Stallman

Why not both?
Also, nice trips

doesnt RMS do the same?

Justice for Terry.

i prefer Raymond.

>newfags thinking Sup Forums is a democracy
Who the fuck cares you "voted" for Terry. I could airplane mode my phone all day and give RMS 600 votes. What then?

Fuck off back to desktop/rig threads you worthless piece of shit.

voted. seriously fuck RMS, terry is our guy

(checked)

i'm conflict with vote my waifu or terry