The status symbol of owning a blackberry and an iphone is disappearing and is fast becoming a social embarrassment

>the status symbol of owning a blackberry and an iphone is disappearing and is fast becoming a social embarrassment

>the last dinner party I was invited to, the other guests openly mocked their own business-issued, second phones

What stupid blog is writing about this? Plenty of people have a work phone and personal.

The problem isn't two phones, it's the fact that one of them is a blackberry LMAO

in the article the "business phone" was an android but didn't specify which

apparently the new thing is 2 sim cards 1 phone

oh god even worse, especially if it's some cheapshit android

F A K E N E W S

BlackBerries are the shit though

Blacberry has not been a status symbol for ages kid

iPhones still are

that solves the phone number part, not the device part.

my employer's line of work (expensive, complicated software projects) means there's often finger pointing and lawsuits. when bumfuck company sues my employer and subpoenas all my electronic records, I'm not giving them a device that has all my non-work related info on it.

if you're in asia or frequently roaming the two SIM card thing is nice, but for personal vs. work it really doesn't solve the end problem that your employer owns the work device entirely, including the data on it.

Where in the fucking world are smartphones of any kind a status symbol? The only time I could imagine that is if they were covered in fucking gold.

the status symbol was having both you fucking retards, it was only a thing for boomers

in chick's heads
ignore women posts
hide women posts
do not respond to women posts

>if they were covered in fucking gold.

>Dual-sim
>"New thing"

Lol, dual and even quad sim phones have been the norm in europe/asia for at least a decade, it's only the weird american-market fashion phones that are stuck to one sim.

>europe/asia
>mattering

Literally what rational person gives a shit?
Also why do you go to normalfag parties?

I know people with small family businesses who carry 5+

he's quoting the article...

that's probably why they're small businesses. 5 phones = tech illiterate + financial illiterate

Even a 4 banger BMW/Merc/Audi is more of a status symbol than an iPhone.

I have two phones one is my trap phone. It's a wallet phone so I don't have to take it out. $13 on Amazon

I don't actually sell drugs but I do sell android tv boxes with those dish network pirate mirrors.

I'm not actually afraid of the government they have enough on their hands with real crime like drugs and shit. I just don't want these computer illerate people to call me after 6pm.

I just turn that bitch off.

I have a Samsung S7 and work gave me an iPhone 7. Come at me.

Oooof this a radiation burn

>judging people by what kind of possessions they carry

That's literally humanity.

i mean it's humans we're talking about, they can't help but judge others constantly

poor people pretending they are rich by conspicuous consumption which ironically causes them to stay poor.

only sub-humans care about statuts symbol or whatever.

t. butthurt burger

>mfw everyone I know that uses an iphone openly apologizes for it and plans to buy an android asap.

>dinner party
found your problem
>two phones
it was never socially acceptable(among people have no need for 2 phones)

I don't care but FFS someone make and sell a flip phone with a 13mp camera whatever is nice on it and I'll buy it. I'm tired of the touch screen meme.

This. Plus they can usually remote wipe your "work" phone if you get fired.

I had no idea people could be scared of a brown android phone sales rep from india enough to "apologize"

>please purposefully make my life harder because i'm so cool

xD

>they

>normalfag wagecuck problems

feels good being a NEET and not having any mobile phones, just a god-tier PC that is 10x more powerful than a cuckphone.

That's normies for you.

Cool. Enjoy that 10x more powerful PC alone in your basement, slowly suffocating on the mold and general decay surrounded by your life until you reach a point where you realize it's all been for nothing, being a neet is stupid, you've wasted your life, and its too late to change so you down every antipsycotic, antidepressant and whatever else your shrink has you hooked on in a final bid to end your life.

Shut up, you don't know what alien race he is, you don't know his struggle!

t. Mysognistic faggot

as a neet who got fired yesterday, and is generally depressed as fuck with a fucking amazing PC, this was rough man. Trying hard for a new job tho.

>india
>brown

Please do not confuse this. The brown "Indians" come from Southern India. Many Indians are actually white. I would like to stop calling the darker skinned "Indians."

>tfw i'm actually carrying a blackberry and a iphone with me
The iphone is for work and the blackberry for private stuff.

maybe in india where you're from

not news at all

> Carry a phone and an MP3 player
> omg this guy is a weirdo why doesn't he listen on his phone
> Carry two phones
> Holy shit a fucking professional I bet he makes nine figures
It's all a fucking meme

Samsung W2017

I very specifically remember being at a party when I was younger and someone's dad coming over to me, pointing to my Dad, and said

>Son, do you know how important your Dad is?
>No sir
>He carries three BlackBerries, most CEOs only use one.
>Okay sir

It's embarrassing to have more money now? Did macfags revert to poorfags?

I want to murder the guy who said that and I want to rape your dad

what fucking gimp is toting multiple phones?

So they expect me to put my personal stuff on the same phone that I use to store professional stuff ?

Yeah sure thing

I meant us. We, as hummus, like to judge others.

I haven't used a mobile phone in like 5 years for privacy concerns, and now you're telling me that people carry two? What the fuck happened.

>privacy concerns
fuck i can smell you

>only 3 BlackBerries
>not 4-7

was he the CEO of a fast food franchise location?

We have a work phone that is passed around to anyone who is on call outside of business hours (I am sysadmin). It's a greasy Galaxy S6 that smells like stale cheetos and body odor because my co-workers are fucking disgusting. I clean it very well everytime I am on call and it comes back 3 weeks later smelling like stale-cheetos and body odor again.

I have to be on call, my work phone is also a pager. I can't just swap it out. Besides, I like having my personal phone rooted, which is obviously against Corp policy for security reasons.

>only 7
>Not having a new phone for every person you meet

What's it like being poor, user?

It is in the head of your average Joe that buys the latest iphone under a 2 year contract because he can't really compromise his money buy buying one upfront. But hey, maybe if I keep posting bathroom selfies with my finger carefully placed so it doesn't block the apple logo, people will finally think I'm succesful, right? Right?

>he doesn't have a staff of 10 phone toadies each transporting 2 iPhones and 3 BlackBerries apiece following him everywhere he goes

how are you using a computer from your cardboard box?

in the deluded minds of people who are buying them outright, they think people *just know* they've bought them at retail price instead of getting them on postpaid like a billion minimum wage earners

>caring what normies think about anything tech related

That's why I have three.

I have a work phone and a personal phone.
What's wrong with this?

I own a Oneplus 3 for my personal sim + work sim, and I have an iPhone 6+ sim for my current project, which sole purpose is to make phone calls.

How would it make my life harder? Navigation is pretty much the only app that's useful and that's if I'm going out town. That's not often enough plus my vehicles already have navigation anyways. I'll be in or around my car which can also act as a wifi hotspot. I can just one of my tablets or laptop.

Thanks but no thanks. I'm not looking for flagship specs with higher end laptop prices. Close though. Something not in the Android ecosystem would be best. Symbian perhaps if it's still around. Micro SD slot decent camera or even average.

t. Hillary Clinton

>people who live within their means are delusional
Nice meme kiddo

you all shit in the same street

>The problem isn't two phones, it's the fact that one of them isn't a blackberry LMAO
fix'd

Any cunt turns up at my fucking dinner party with two phones especially a negroberry is just gonna get their head kicked in for being a cunt, you just don't shit like that these days.

>hating on BlackBerry
Why do you hate nice things?

>he doesn't have a trap phone
>he doesn't move work to pay for your computers

>the last dinner party I was invited to, the other guests openly mocked their own business-issued, second phones
>tfw it's time to get some new friends