Oneplus Users

I've noticed that there are a LOT of Oneplus phone users on this board. What exactly makes them so good above, say, a Samsung?

Other urls found in this thread:

betanews.com/2017/02/01/oneplus-3t-benchmark-cheating/
androidauthority.com/lineage-os-oneplus-new-nexus-744953/
google.com.au/amp/en.yibada.com/articles/amp/182667/20170102/exploding-redmi-note-3-redmi-note-3-review-xiaomi-news-xiaomi-mi4i-fire.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carl Pei promises to call every lonely NEET at least once a day, while Samsung can't be arsed to care about them

Came here to post the exact same thing

Pretty much

And I didn't want to pay 800-900 Euromonies for something I could get cheaper

no touchwizz

Do any of you one plus 3 owners use a screen protector? Is there any available that isn't shit?

as a sidenote, it's hilarious (and sad!) to see Carl turn into an honorary mustachio'd street-shitter because they're the only ones still buying his phones

It's called Grace now. And it's quite different from TouchWiz.

I use a Spigen cover with a random screen guard. The Spigen cover doesn't allow for a tempered glass, however.

Oneplus caught faking benchmarks

betanews.com/2017/02/01/oneplus-3t-benchmark-cheating/

They're buggy messes. Horrible stock roms and poor hardware qc.

t. Former 1+1 user

Oneplus phones are like cheaper versions of Nexuses (or I suppose of Pixels). No locked down bootloader, and one of the first phones to be supported by any new ROMs. Also, unlike a Samsung phone, it won't catch fire in your fucking pocket.

>Using a phone with a display built for planned obsolescence

kys

nobody gives a fuck about benchmarks for phones as long as it performs in real life, it's one of the best options if not the best if you don't wanna drop tons of burgercoins on a pixlel or galaxy... most of the non-autists on this mongolian yak enthusiast website love it, myself included

Nothing. They are pieces of shit phones like the whole lot of them.

T. Opo user

Samsung is like Buying a Lamborghini with a Hyundai engine. Good hardware, running shitty, shitty shitty software, with a side of touchjizz lag and bloat.

Buy the cheapest android phone that does what you want, or you will have wasted your money.

Pros
>6GB of RAM
>Awesome modding support
>Awesome community
>Snapdragon 820/1
>OLED Display
>Dash meme
Cons
>439€
>Carl Pei
>3000 mAh

What does it offer over the much cheaper zuk z2 pro?

Nothing other than the great ROM and nodding support.

You can get it pre applied or buy some from their website.

Fair enough.

OP3T has 3400mah

androidauthority.com/lineage-os-oneplus-new-nexus-744953/

Bullshit. It's just kernel-side. Compared to the OP3, the 821 can achieve this 7,5% more on the battery life. The physical battery is exactly the same.

It isn't you fucking retard

Kill yourself

It's public information you mouthbreathing mongeloid, the battery is 3400 mah

Now fuck off

He's right faggot. The OP3T battery has just an higher voltage, achieved through the kernel, thanks to the new 821. Physically, it's exactly the same battery.

I guess he was right after all

Custom ROMs, Kali nethunter, great community support and price.

nothing. Xiaomi is better and less expensive. OnePlus is a meme.

Except it isn't better

>Xiaomi
Ew no.

google.com.au/amp/en.yibada.com/articles/amp/182667/20170102/exploding-redmi-note-3-redmi-note-3-review-xiaomi-news-xiaomi-mi4i-fire.htm