I'm trying to break encryption from 1992 to migrate some patient records for a client. Any tips?

I'm trying to break encryption from 1992 to migrate some patient records for a client. Any tips?

>vaporwave
FUCKING EPIK MAN XXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>1992
Just bruteforce it. If its that old theres a good chance you'll be able to break it with a modern machine
Or try to figure out what kind of encryption it is and see if any known exploits exist

If it still using the encrypting technique form 92' it will probably easily brute forced

>92 encryption

Literally bruteforceable with a raspberry pi

Et tu

What does the japanese text say.

the pleasure of being cummed inside

Is it encrypted with a password or some kind of public private key pair? If it's just a password you'll be able to brute force it. If it's a key pair it might be hard to really fucking hard, still doable but you'll probably have to outsource it to someone that specializes in this.

Just reverse engineer the program they used, a program from 1992 would be simple to look through

it's a zip file

Christ just google zip file brute forcing. Are you seriously the op? Fucking a dude.

That wasn't the OP (aka me).

Thank god
Do you have any more info on the encryption?

pretty dope if true

retard

Cool ad hominem bro, please enlighten as why it's so retarded.

This is the only way to do it if you don't even know the file format of it, download IDA + Hex Rays and dig in.

Ku-ru nata wa koto ga Okoshi korimasu!
Google tells me that's "Things will not happen!"

I see the anime is finally paying off

Give it back, Jamal.

>implying Jamal is smart enough to know what encryption is

KÅ«runa tawagoto ga okorimasu - Cool shit happens!