How did I do Sup Forums? 270$ in Turkey. I won't play games since I am 21 anyways

How did I do Sup Forums? 270$ in Turkey. I won't play games since I am 21 anyways

plz respond

You forgot to buy a can of raid to spray yourself, t*rkroach.

if I wanted you to die I'd just make you try to climb some stairs murritard

If you're not gaming then that will be fine. Also you've already spent the money, why come here? Sup Forums will just laugh and say:

>he didn't buy X lol
>using Y
Etc etc

No psu?

I didn't order yet, I'm pretending to for now
Thanks
Nah, I'll use the town mindwill, it generates the right amount

top kek, looks just like that
300W included PSU for 30$ tho so im not complaining

You might have a bad time since some h110 boards need a bios flash to recognize the new chips. Hopefully you don't have that problem though.
>not getting an SSD instead.

Kek didn't see that the case has an integrated one. Carry on.

I wasn't being sarcastic with you btw, just playing, and i see how its easy to miss
yeah thats what scares me. im thinking of ordering a cpu to make the bios flash then returning it lel

Just a pain desu. Well, I remember msi having a bios flashback option so no cpu is needed. Not sure if budget boards have that though.

Only one way to know xd

>xd
Please delete this thread and leave.

All good turkbro.

not bad for a poorfag t*rk

thanks senpai, hope one day you'll have cholesterol levels as much as i have monies

All good user

The perfect shitposting machine
And if you ever get into gaming, dropping in a 750ti/1050ti would be a cheap upgrade, buy even the integrated graphics on that pentihm are pretty decent

Why do you assume an American would call you a turkroach. There aren't even that many Turks in America. Nice build for the money btw.

I don't understand why people who don't use GPUs don't just go for smaller form factors

such a huge case to put nothing inside it?

You should get 8 GiB of RAM pham

My phone is faster, lol.

small form factors are more expensive for some reason
maybe later
its either an american or an ottoman / turk refugee victim using that usually
i dont play anything above 720@30 or 720@60 at most anyway

you aren't supposed to use massive intel tablets as phones, user

>small form factors are more expensive for some reason
you can get plenty of itx cases for cheap and the motherboard options are pretty much the same price by now

add a picopsu and some cheap 150W power adapter and you've got yourself the exact same pc but with a tiny footprint

i have no shortage of space and would like to use the 300W PSU later on, small form factor is a useless meme I'd like to not fall for desu

you need to update bios before you can use that pc.

Get 8gb ram and a seperate case + seasonic gold 350 watt

>2017
>pentium

360 watt i meant

>Önbellek

nice pc topraam

It's an i3 for ~60$, can't beat the price/value.

Included PSUs are shit and are highly discouraged. There are some exceptions of course, but not a lot.