>so i got a job as corporate meme c#
I just lost all the will to live, i hate everyday
And yes i tried to make my own thing
I should go to design ad least i would have interesting job

>design
No , you would have no job.

>become programmer
>becouse money
This is what distinguishes a good programmer from a code monkey.
Some people become sportsmen for the money. Some people become sportsmen because they like it and want to contribute to his favourite team.

>b-but muh ENTERPRIZE IDE that EBERY ENDERPRIZE uses to torture us circus apes.
>b-but it's cool becuz ENTERPRIZE BUSINESSMEN think it's da best !!!11!1!
And this is why we have so many shitty programs.

Hobby programmers are the best programmers - Prove me wrong.

Design is even more soul crushing than programming.

t. do both

suggesting that working at shop or manufacturing is better

U need nos tartups if you are not retarded.
Im from the easternest europe possible, and I can tell u, its possible.
op is a fag, as always

>Hobby programmers are the best programmers - Prove me wrong.
Here we go.
No hobby programmer has ever made any important software / algorithm / invention.
Only those backed by giant corporations like IBM, thats why IBM holds almost all the patents on technology every year.

Adding to that not a single opensource hobby project have good documentation/samples/sdk/support

Linus made Linux, the MOST widely used kernel ever to exist.

I see you have some experience.
Not sure how writing in CAPS helps you, anyway
www-03(dot)ibm com/press/us/en/presskit/42874.wss
So that's one good idea in 40 years against 8088 patents from just one company this year?
You just know that its not true that hobby programmers are better.
The more posts you give me, the more times I can prove it.

it's like seeing a troll just hatched out of the egg

>no startup meme in Eastern Europe
Estonia is full of that shit.

It's easier to get a job at office though.

0/10 bullshit

Poland is full of start-ups senpai

That's in the middle-east.

well give me some info.
I was searching and going out, but only have look for outsourcing behemot shit

>the whole point of startups is being entrepreneurial
>is too retarded to make his own
You would end up being a fireman amending the barely functional code of any startup and be just as miserable but with probably less pay and benefits

I was a code slave for almost 6 years before going back to school for accounting. I'm still stuck in a cubicle given orders like a dog but at least the "to do list" only requires 4 hours of my 9 hour work day instead of 14 hours of my 9 hour work day.

I'm in the states making 6 figure doing Web dev shit. Money is good enough where I don't care

in the states.
Well congrats
Maybe i am an idiot but i can't get any remote job in my shitholl and all my friends got they remote jobs because they worked in country of freedom or england

>become programmer
here is where you fucked up
when will you people learn that programming is best used as a supplement to another career, but not as its own?

i thought that it is ultimate meme that will give me nice, quite job without all that deadlines or other office job discomfort
sadly i fucking hate it

if you put games in that list i can prove you wrong. Dwarf fortress was created by a hobbyist programmer with a degree in math.

you confuse "hobby" programmers with self-taught / working alone programmers you dumb fuck

What's the point of Slavs if not working for their Germanic overlords for mere change money?

if you wanna make moonie you need to program an app that all the kidz wanna use, or some kind of app that makes streaming vijya gaemz easier :^)

I wish i knew how to program so i could make a mega man fan game. oh well, it's too hard for me and im already 30.

I has way more fucking deadlines than any other job lol.

>No hobby programmer has ever made any important software / algorithm / invention without giant corporation backing.

>here's one

>HE DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE IBM HAS 8088 PATENTS THIS YEAR!!!!

BTFO

This is what happens when San Fran and Jew York web devs boast about their six figure salary in a city where rent is 3k a month

corporate jobs are for people who hate themselves and/or are workaholics

>Only those backed by giant corporations like IBM, thats why IBM holds almost all the patents on technology every year.
Have you considered that big companies are really the only ones with the means and resources to get a bunch of shit patented?
Not everyone has teams of lawyers :(