Contractor That Helped FBI Break Into San Bernardino iPhone Gets Hacked, Tools Leaked Online

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/hacker-dumps-ios-cracking-tools-allegedly-stolen-from-cellebrite

>In January, Motherboard reported that a hacker had stolen 900GB of data from mobile phone forensics company Cellebrite. The data suggested that Cellebrite had sold its phone cracking technology to oppressive regimes such as Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and Russia.

>Now the hacker responsible has publicly released a cache of files allegedly stolen from Cellebrite relating to Android and BlackBerry devices, and older iPhones, some of which may have been copied from publicly available phone cracking tools.

>"The debate around backdoors is not going to go away, rather, its is almost certainly going to get more intense as we lurch toward a more authoritarian society," the hacker told Motherboard in an online chat.

>"It's important to demonstrate that when you create these tools, they will make it out. History should make that clear," they continued.

>Cellebrite is an Israeli firm which specializes in extracting data from mobile phones for law enforcement agencies. The company's flagship product, the Universal Forensic Extraction Device (UFED), typically comes as a small, laptop-sized device, and can pull SMS messages, emails, and more from thousands of different mobile phone models. The investigator needs to have physical access to the phone to analyze it.

>A Motherboard investigation found that US state police and highway patrol agencies have collectively spent millions of dollars on Cellebrite technology.

>The hacker claimed to have taken the newly released data from a remote Cellebrite server, and said they had extracted them from UFED images. They told Motherboard that the files were encrypted, likely in an attempt to protect Cellebrite's intellectual property, but that they managed to bypass the protections.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/y9P19guS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The dash don't be silent?

>Tools Leaked Online
You can download the software from their website you retard. I did it a day or two ago; pic related.

And if it is leaked why did you post a torrent rather than a link to a faggy website like (((Vice)))

Man I'm really glad I sold my iphone 6s and got an S7 active.

Try breaking through knox and my 12 char password you filthy fucking jews.

>You can download the software from their website you retard.

That's literally what 'leaked' means dumbass.

>And if it is leaked why did you post a torrent

He didn't post a torrent retard.

the mega links from the pastebin don't work anymore. anyone got a copy or is it just ?

>That's literally what 'leaked' means dumbass.
Its not a leak when the files can by downloaded anyone with a email account you retard. pic related

>He didn't post a torrent
No its just you're too retarded because the only place you go to is (((Vice)))

Just go on their website, create an account, and download the software yourself. The article in OP talks about 900GB which is far more than just the software.

the hacker released some other things and put 2 mega links on the pastebin. i'm interested in those files and what they are.

>,
W-w-what are these

The Cellebrite software

We are the dead.

>oppresive regimes like russia

fake

news

>I'm the authority on what is or isn't actual news: The Post

go back to your circlejerk on reddit

Rehost the files or gtfo

>Implying samsung wouldn't plant backdoors in their software, especially in knox
>Implying the fucking google play services isn't a backdoor itself

This

read the thread you retard, you can download them from their website.

>Info Wars: The Post
Isn't it ironic that we can't confirm the informations validity in the information era. Its pretty sad actually.

>Cellebrite is an Israeli firm

Who would have thunk

We can see your Kremlin IP you know.

Thank god Trump is president. So sick of these self righteous liberal "hackers"

For every revolution there is a counter-revolution.

do you have a link to that pastebin?

Is there?

>oppressive regimes such as ... Russia
AHAHAAHHAH... buttmad VICE kikes are STILL mad at Russia!

I bet they'll start claiming soon that US Gov regime is oppressive as well now that libtards have been BTFO.

Does a non-opressive regime even exists?

No. It's all subjective and these labels are nothing more than tools of propaganda.

Android is open source you dumbasses. Even IF the knox security trusted by us government officials were to have a backdoor android standard encryption would still apply.

Learn to use google next time, yes obama used a galaxy s5 but its software was modded as fuck and he couldn't even listen to music on it (i think it has to do with em leaks). So there you go, care to explain me why does the ex president had his samsung phones software modded if its totally secure?

I heard a few weeks ago that the company had 900GB stolen, nice to see it's released.

>vice

It's like anuddah hacking

>hackers
>always get caught

Are they really hackers?

>buttmad VICE kikes are STILL mad at Russia!

It seems uou really don't know your Russian history.

I do, I do.

ps: you should go back to plebbit.

Soo where's the link???

And you think Russia is any different today?

yeah, all those undesirables are now in the US. turn on the TV sometime to see them in action

anyone got a new link?
the original pastebin dosent work anymore

Was Mao a jew too?

WINDOWS PHONE MASTER RACE

UFED Works on Windows Phone as well

Sometimes they aren't very successful.

ok

нeт, вы нe мoжeтe

all links are dead
pastebin.com/y9P19guS

can someone post a mega for people who dont want to make an account?

>being this stupid to trust shitsung

wew

So what could one potentially do with these tools anyway?

Fucking nothing that's what.

If I get my hands on the files that allow you to unlock iPhones, I'm gonna make posts on sites like Craigslist saying I can unlock iPhones for $150.

>12 char password
lmao.
Come back when it is 50+ at minimum, fag.

I bet you even tried to use some mnemonic as well.

>Hey goys, help us unlock the phones of these terrorists with a tool we can use, it'll be good for everyone
>no way, it'll immediately get into the hands of bad people
>why you gotta be hat way goy, it'll never get out with our security
>nope.gif
>fine we'll get our glorious jewish scientist brothers to do it
>...
>today

For fucks sake, listen to the people who actually make this technology even if they're raging faggots.

Aren't the tools just for extracting messages and call logs though?

A far cry from circumventing iCloud completely.