He doesn't brew a nice, warm, smooth cup of coffee before programming some programs

>he doesn't brew a nice, warm, smooth cup of coffee before programming some programs

I drink tea like a proper patrician, coffee is for plebeians

Agreed, tea is far more relaxing.

Oh look at you, drinking hot water.

Being addicted to a pesticide is some low tier faggotry. Drink filtered water like a human, you damn filthy animals.

Club-Mate master race

Who said that I drink hot tea?

So coffee isn't hot water

> he will die of caffeine cancer

water has no calories, my friend. You need it, but if you want sugar, electrolytes, vitamins, etc then juice, tea, coffee is good. Of course, fruit would be a healthier option but who eats fruit every morning.

this
i think im finally ready to upgrade from microwaving my tea
what technology should i buy Sup Forums?

A tea pot

i prefer gween tea

this thread again

Oh look at you, poking reasonable holes in my argument.

>He drinks before programming.

>putting ANY form of liquid near your computer

I've found that life without coffee is much better, While coffee let's me get things done, I end up waking up groggy after drinking it for a few days and essentially need it to function.

Caffeine also whacks out your hormones, sky rocketing your cortisol levels which is really bad for chronic stress, Look at people around you that drink coffee habitually, you'll notice that they are worn down, prematuraly aged and bitter. Also, it fucks up testosterone levels, maybe now you'll wonder why your libido is killed whenever you drink it,

If you do decide to drink it, I only suggest drinking it black, and maybe once or twice a week at the minimum. Also for maximum usage, drink it on an empty stomach and don't eat for the first 4 hours you wake up. Do Starbucks medium roast. Anything else is a waste of time.

>being such a clumsy sperg that you actually spill liquid on your computer

>thinking that the only reason why

He doesn't know how to mix water and electricity safely

>filtered water
You mean piss?

>starbucks
>anything else is a waste of time
anything else isn't a waste of money
FTFY