The current state of web design

>the current state of web design

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWVFEVWJMz8
tiffzhang.com/startup/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are there so many NIGGERS on every fucking website nowadays?
Literally every website has at least one of them, fucking hell.

hmm

why does that make you angry?

SO EDGY

I really wish all politics and bullshit would just fuck off from all the websites.

It has ruined the Internet. Everyone is broken. They all see the world through their shitty lenses. JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT BULLSHIT.

I'm not angry, just disgusted.

It's not even edgy tho.

i'd bet it could be with 480px width just fine

SO EDGY

Why do you think? Tech is not about engineers and mathematicians doing logical work anymore.
It's 100% composed of kiked purple-haired Millennials doing PR and virtue-signaling.

Negro detected. Africa awaits.

this is the sort of thing only someone who masturbates to anime and never leaves the house thinks

Just go away, it's so boring now. It's not even new. Oh look I said something edgy again!

How unique and fun.

>implying he's not right

dont africans prefer using Opera Mini, tho?

visuals are more engaging than text. They put 90% image and 10% text on purpose you dropkick

no they use Safari because they steal macbooks

The image is also content you dumbass.
Hero images are useful for conveying a message, tone or just to showcase something.

You wouldn't happen to be a programmer would you?

Required listening while posting on Sup Forums for the rest of this evening:
youtube.com/watch?v=kWVFEVWJMz8

this.

If you want good web design read danluu or catv or something. If you take sites designed for normies then don't be surprised when they have terrible design.

Responsive design is designed for mobile, in mobile that sentence dont is "pointless" because the vertical screen.

N-nanda Kore Wa?

I see a lot of websites always are a a text punchlines with big Instagram photo unrelated with the product or service of the company

buttcukked trumptard detected rofl

>trumptard
you're on the wrong site, pleb.

then people wonder why Firefox is now less than 12% of desktop browser usage (it's less than 1% of mobile btw).

RIP SJWzilla.

xe's on the right site
if you wanted to spam your trump shit, i highly recommend /r/eddit where you guys can upvote your shittiest memes as you currently attempt to do
:)

cry some moar, cunt

>>>/the_donald/
stay pressed you bought into emotional manipulation sweetie~

>plebbitard
kek... you retards are always easy to trigger because you're all used to that safe space. time for you to go back, retard.

I made a negro-free website. Well, I guess they might use it but all the pictures are white people.

>31 requests
>1.4 MB
>4.62s (onload: 4.73s

I might have been willing to put up with some of this bullshit if they were at least competent. But, of course not...

If it doesn't bother you then you're living in the dark my friend.

Have you by chance ever heard about the Jews and their lies?

>mfw my ISP's site is 100% white people

Srsly though. We have fewer black people in our advertising here in Botswana. Why is American media so obsessed with a tiny part of their population?

sweetie, don't you worry your little head about anything, honey child

and babe, if you darling your sugar muffin, then you'll just honeybunny the little lamb, dearie

It's ridiculous. If you were to watch American TV you'd think that America was like 50% black or some shit. Same with homosexuality, some survey showed that Americans think that 25% of people are gay. It's actually only like 3% but of course TV over represents homosexuality on a grand scale.

It's not a tiny part of the population in area in America. People always think they know black people in America if they are from NYC, Chicago, or LA but they seriously don't know shit about blacks. Blacks are everywhere in the south. In my town I'm in the minority race cause blacks just outnumber us. And in many of cases of the cities surrounding us it's the same as well. I've seen towns with 70% black populations. White people from the north overcompensate and pretend they are multiculture by including blacks in everything. But none of their pussy asses will come live in the south where the majority of blacks live. It's been like that since the segregation days.

On the front end side of things, he's totally right. However, back end shit that actually makes things functional and working is still the same as ever.

Fuck off kiddo

When will these pussies who think Sup Forums is a alt right hug-box leave?

>the black parts of town are only bad because of economic discrimination and RACIST WHITES
>pour money into black communities
>suddenly all the black school administrators are driving mercedes and have three homes
>schools still shit

hmm.

It's funny because they're also the same people who go out of their way to say all other hug boxes are shit, but theirs is better because it just so happens to line up with their ideology.

It's a weird irony how they reject ideas they hate and the ideas they hate revolve around groups who also reject ideas they hate.

There is more issues in the black community than just dem raciss wyte people. But this isn't the time or place to discuss that. I've had first hand experience and view on the destruction of the black community in America and it's sad.

15% of the pop 50% of violent crimes

Fucking kike mods censoring opinions

EVER SINCE I LEFT THE CITY

So what? It's not fucking 1999 any longer. Websites actually are allowed to look nice.

>the truth is considered edgy

idk why this made me laugh but it do

There are also mods/janitors deleting anti-chyna memery in the /csg/ threads

>counting web site in pixels
retard spotted

Looks like something this would shit out
tiffzhang.com/startup/

>1920x974px to display one pointless sentence

But user, if your screen was 1024px in width, the site would be 1024px. Essentially, you are the creator of your own problem.

>keeping the internet healthy

What did they mean by this

>visuals are more engaging than text.
only if you have nothing engaging to say

Consider the average person (see, retard). If you want his attention, you need lots of visually pleasing content. A wall of text is not appealing to them.

Firefox has a featured called reading mode, which would be best for you user. Keeps only the essentials of what you are trying to read.