and build on Silverstone SG13. which turns out to ne an incredible case

I like it.

i actually use my PC for more than gayming so such case is too small

thanks user
what would you do to improve?

How is the H60? Kinda want one.

so far so good.
idle sits as low as 24celcius
gayming brings up to about 56celcius after an hour or so.
never went beyond 60c yet coz i havent OCed it yet

alot of online review says meh. i think its good for the buck. and fits on this case nicely

Looking for a case to replace my Raidmax Atomic for fairly obvious reasons (pic related)... Any suggestions that will fit a full sized GPU?

Also have a SilverStone SX600-G that's laying around doing nothing, so I can use that instead of the Cooler Master 650M.

before I built this PC i was considering fractal design NODE 202. it can fit full size gpu up to 11inch if i remember correctly.
but you can only put in low profile cpu cooler.

node 202 was the smallest case next to DAN cases A4 that can fit full size gpu. but was pretty hard to get hands on one of those in where i live.

highly reccomend this SG13 if you want some watercooling

Just a little FYI but i think overclock.net did some tests, and open air coolers performed better in that case than blowers.

This was my case before I RMA'd my previous SX600-G. Since I had to get a full size ATX PSU (no SFX PSU locally) on the same day it failed, I also had to get a replacement case (the Raidmax was on sale for $30).

The RZV01B is such a bitch to build and clean so I want something that's easy to get around in with too. The Node 202 looks nice.

I currently have an RVZ01 build, i'm not sure if i should keep that case or go for say, a RVZ02.

I'm sorta tempted to pick up a cheap case like a SG13 and stick my current guts in there and sell it to a friend who wants a new-er PC

thanks for the info. I guess thats true. but having watercooler means less dust to clean inside the case which can be quiet horrible considering such tight space

cool build.

tidy and clean

I love my RZV01B but it's just too much of a bitch. The RZV02 is supposedly much easier to work with, but sacrifices the case fans, which really kept my temps low.

Have you guys seen the Revolt 2? Pre-built but pretty cool case, shame its not sold separately.

Any suggestions on fan replacements? I find the pitch of the included ones a little off-putting, not to mention the lack of control and i'm wondering if it's a quirk of 10mm fans and should replace them with standard 25mm fans or if there are better 10mm alternatives.

Looks DOPE

10mm fans will barely add any additional air flow at the cost noise. But if you use closed back headphones, then you should be fine.

The orange fans I have right now a Cougar Vortex 120mm HDBs. Quite enough and decent air flow and pressure, but if boost to 3,000RPM, then you'll easily hear them especially with open backed headphones.

Current project idea, turn a single U server case into a silent HTPC.

A single slot GPU could fit factory and a double would require some cutting but could fit. I would need to cut a hole in the case to allow for air to it though.

I'm probably just going to use the built-in Intel one though as it's just going to be playing movies and not much else.

Specs i5 4690k, GTX 1070itx, 16gb 2400mhz ram, 500gb 850 evo, 1tb 850evo, 600watt corsair psu.

Replacement mobo in mail, sold 4790k and will oc 4690k i had lying around once i get it. Also replacing noctua aio fan with 12mm slipstream fan.

I love the looks and sizes of these cases but how do those gpus breathe

my itx shit:
gigabyte z170n gaming 5
i7 6700k + noctua u9s
16gb corsair vengeance lpx 3200
intel 600p 256gb
corsair sf600
sapphire rx480 nitro+ oc
ncase m1 black

that's my current setup with ubuntu 16.04

also have a gtx1080 founders edition and samsung 950pro 512gb with windows 10 for work and gayming (and i can swap between either setup pretty quickly)

when vega shit comes out i'll probably replace the rx480 with one of them

blower fans and vents in the case around their intakes

exhausting out the back of the case means it's not sucking up warm air as much as the regular coolers can do

can I see it with the top on?
I admire these build, and if I had money to throw I'd go with a silverstone raven for sure, I'd make a build to substitute my Bone. Picked the parts online and the ending price was definitely too high and considering you can't pirate games on W10, I'll just wait for Scorpio to come out, sure it will be less than 1200$.

flip the fan on the rad, right now the air it's intaking is mostly the exit air of the gpu which in turn takes some of the rad exhaust and recirculates it back into the case.

dude are u that guy wearing glasses on youtube?

theres a youtuber who did the same with his node 202. cut thru the chassis to make way for watercooler tube

the case side panel next to the gpu has holes for ventilation. blower gpu like pic related sucks air thru and exhaust hot air at the ports. thus blowing hot air out of the case.
which helps reduce temp inside the case compared to normal open fan gpus

would be cool if you could post some pics.

been tryin to get my habds on mcase n1. byt those things hard to find in where i live

Case: NCASE M1 v5
CPU: I5 6600k
GPU: Gigabyte GV-N970G1 GAMING-4GD
PSU: SFX Corsair 450 Watt
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z170N
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB
Cooling: Corsair H60

I recently replaced two HDD and one SSD with just one .M2 SSD. Got a shitload of room now and gonna try to fit in a dual radiator.

Still waiting on my case so I'll post someone else's.

Why get a memeITX when you could actually get something practical and put it under the monitor, or something. You know, like they did in the past.

sweet ass case. wish i could get one of those

Why do any atx / itx builds need power supplies with more than 100w? Im talking no dedicated graphics. Are NUCs worth it?