topkek

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't speak webshit.
Explain.

so what's funny in that code?

they just commented the part of the code that used to give you the upgrade.

Link is not accessibull via some assistive technologies.

>he doesn't understand HTML
get off Sup Forums or kill you're self

>can't speak English

fucking end it, user

lol lazy pajeets
does the link actually work though?

The link works, but there is no alt-test so people who use a screen reader or other assistive technologies won't be able to find the fucking link

>you're self
kill yourself

kys you're self, reddit

yea, it gives you some .exe to download

Why the FUCK are you in this fucking board, Sup Forumstard?

It's an upgrade available only for people with disabilities, it's the "accessibility upgrade"

But it's made in such a way that it can't be fucking selected with any of the assistive technologies that replace a mouse.

This is what happens when you start outsourcing web design to pajeets.

>c-call to action
k-kawaii...!

st-stop stuttering

hilarious code bro

If I download this, will i be able to upgrade even if i dont use the accessability shit

>he didn't upgrade already
top lmao

Because win7 is best.

Yes, that's what I did a while back.

Actually on this topic, is it worth it to do the same thing? I need to reinstall Windows completely because of drive failures, and I hear a lot of "oh just install LTSB." I'm totally okay with doing that, but I haven't been able to find a trustworthy iso and patch for it. One up on piratebay but idk if I trust it

Enjoy living in the past much?

link works, it downloads a win10 update program. It seems working, however I won't accept the license. This laptop isn't really for winkek10.

No they didn't you retard, the click event is right above the commented out code.

They commented out the part that lets assistive technologies read the link

The ""Free windows 10 for X, until Y""" thing is a meme.
I pirated windows 10 and never bothered with an activator. For the first two weeks of this, I had a little watermark telling me to activate it.
Until ????
There's nothing there now. I can only assume that after trying to convince you to buy windows 10 for a little extra income, microshit are completely fine with you just not paying for it.

>pirating windows 10
>instead of pirating windows 8 and using the free upgrade and not having to bother with licensing
Lmao.

yeah they are fine with you just joining the botnet without entrance fee, i mean cmon why bother

>actually thinking windows only became a botnet at 8 or 10
Some people are seriously deluded.

You can get it from microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise

and for activation, i guess you'll just have to use any MS toolkit

>pirating an operating system
>hey guys nothing could possibly go wrong amiright like wow look even the activator sign disappeared without me noticing
*claps*
especially when there are so many easy upgrade methods i sincerely dont understand why anyone would pirate win10

Explain, I wanna upgrade for free

No but thats when they got obnoxious about it

Install 7 or 8.1
use the link in OP to upgrade

That being said I am going to give LTSB a shot because fuck Microsoft's bullshit.

How did they "get obnoxious" about being a botnet exactly?

>registration
fugggg. but okay, I did it. Would have used a bunch of false information but I really couldn't be assed to make a new microsoft account.

So how do updates work? I noticed that the trusted piratebay guy has a monthly update, but security updates get pushed still right? That's really the only thing that makes me hesitant about it. I've read that the security updates are "minimal"

just make sure you actually don't want any of microsoft's bullshit
which includes edge, cortana, store, etc. all of that isn't in ltsb, which is phenomenal for most on Sup Forums 2bh

You can partially disable the botnet in win 10 by tweaking thw settings to the point where it's less of a botnet than even some lincucks distributions.

And that's what makes win 10 "more obnoxious"? And 7 better? I'm not sure I follow the logic.

eh then perhaps I shouldn't. I was just thinking back to how I couldn't get some government websites to open on anything except Edge. Was pretty frustrating, nice to have something that you know is going to be supported.

Why did Microsoft have to play us like this, mane?

Edgy

You still have IE though, which is what most government websites are still most useful on.

But it's up to you. Feel free to make sure they work in IE prior to moving.

>muh secret club

that doesn't apply here realistically
but it does fit into the general Sup Forums rules where you shouldn't be spreading your cancerous board shit onto other boards

>microshit are completely fine with you just not paying for it.
yea I wonder why user

he wasnt spreading anything, he just said he didnt know HTML. he didn't make a game thread here or anything.

windows became an intrusive botnet at 10. Windows 7/8.1 aren't that bad, as long as you avoid the "enhanced telemetry" shit pushed back after 10's release

Stop being a delusional retard. Just because they put opt-out options in 8 and onward doesn't mean that 7 is not a botnet and isn't sending telemetry. You just don't have any control over it.

>he wasnt spreading anything
you and him are identical
both spreading ignorance as an acceptable way of life

wow man, you must be so smart ;o

Not in my experience. I apply the same anti-telemetry script to 7 and 10. There are only an handful of services and exe's in 7 that need to be firewalled or deleted. There are multitudes ot items which need to be blocked in 10, and I keep finding more. They also come back after upgrades, which is fun.

Also windows 7/8.1 do have a telemetry opt-out option built in, except it actually has an "off" feature which works for CEIP and the basic telemetry services, unlike 10 which doesn't even provide this option.

I have a laptop from ten thousand years ago. Pic related.

Will windows 10 be any better than just sticking with XP?

You should at least get 7 for the security updates.

what do all those ::after things do

They're clovers, you dum dum

any windows version released after xp will be so slow that you want to destroy that thing