Qwertyphone

Is there a new phone with physical keyboard that Sup Forums recommends? The blackberry priv has the keyboard on the wrong side.
I had a motorola backflip, I loved it, with the backtrack on the back of the screen; I would love a new model with similar shape and features and modern hardware.

Other urls found in this thread:

dx.com/s/slide-out keyboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this still a thing in the current year? I would love to have one.

If you can miss Whatsapp. Would love to get a phone like this but i have to stay connected via whatsapp for social and work related stuff.

I wonder if a generic attachable keyboard exists. I found this one for iPhone

www.aliexpress.com item/Wireless-Ultra-thin-Slide-out-Slim-Sliding-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Case-Cover-For-iPhone-6-6S-4 32700084171.html

emulated apps works pretty well, telegram for example

The best one I've found is the age old Motorola Photon Q, which is really sad. At this rate I'll keep using it until the end of time.

Blackberry mercury is coming in 3 weeks

Blackberry Passport, Mercury or Priv.

Nokia e7-00. Symbian!

Are there any of these that can use Whatsapp. I want to get one but it's inconvenient to reach people without Whatsapp

such a sad thing they don't make em like these anymore

No. It's more like a hobby thing.

does whatsapp have bots? if yes, you can set up a irc server and a bot on one computer (vps) and make it a irc-watsapp bridge. I'm pretty sure that all old smartphones have working irc clients

I have this one to play DCSS and other roguelikes. I bought it brand new in 2015. Works fine, the bad stuff is that 512mb of storage.

That's cool. What does it run? Android or Symbian?

BB10 is pretty much dead. Which is a shame, it's actually a fairly nice system. End of February the BlackBerry Mercury is supposed to come out, runs lagdroid though.

I rescued a bunch of E7-00's from an e-waste bin some weeks ago. The keyboard is pimp as fuck but the whole Symbian deal is a shame.

>no OTA updates
>went closed source so no updates for custom roms either
>no app store
>none of the built-in apps work

There's apparently only one custom rom for the E7 and it was last updated some time in 2014. It also has a bug where the phone randomly drops a wifi connection if it's using wpa2 encryption.

>lagdroid
have you used android in the last decade?

I still have my N900 and couple HTC phones with QWERTY board. I absolutely miss these, writing w/ on-screen kb. is a fucking mess.

Ultra slow/low storage memory kills this phone.

It's possible to make phone usable with link2sd and making partition for system on very fast microsd card but phone will still be very very slow when switching and loading apps.

Any blackberry phone is your only option.

different guy here. i used a lumia 1520 on windows phone 8 and 10 before getting my priv and i can confirm that lagdroid is not a meme. WP is superior to android in many ways, sadly they refuse to fix old bugs and never update their shit.

Whatsapp is working great in my phone, as are most other apps. I wish the blackberry leadership hadnt and wasnt so retarded so it could have easier interactions wth them, but meh.

>
>That's cool. What does it run? Android or Symbian?
UIQ

That's the sad thing, I hope xiaomi or another cheap phone maker would hear us.

,Blackberry Mercury

Some keyboard here, for iphone 4,5,6 and galaxy S4:
www.dx.com s/slide-out+keyboard

>tfw droid 4 will never get bootloader unlocked
still use it. will keep using it forever

I'm still wondering why people don't want those keyboards.
There is no good smartphone OS
There is no smartphone with physical smartphone
Technology sucks

When will you fuckers learn to http?
dx.com/s/slide-out keyboard

These feel like shit compared to the built in one's I've tried.

>smartphone with physical smartphone

>keyboards

I don't remember if I can post links or not, if they are marked spam or not, which wordfilters this website has, and so on.