I WILL BECOME A MILLIONAIRE

I WILL

I WILL

I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

yegor256.com/2017/01/24/career-advice.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it works if only you believe it

Guise chek out my app, plubbr.io. It keeps track of when you poop and orders toilet paper automaticaly throuhg amazon for yuo based upon frequency of shitting and avearege toilet paper used. Looking for angel investors

Ok, so you want. Stock market is meh, but theft is eh. Though you really need $$$. And that requires code, are you following? I don't really like to repeat. Basically need papers, and that requires $$$, so in order stack said paper you need $$$ to buy said paper. Basically you got it all wrong: you need to become time traveler, then you make the $$$.

Follow?

>programmer
>millionare

joj

I have seen you post a couple of weeks ago. Show me your progress.

>inb4 this is pasta and i got cucked

yegor256.com/2017/01/24/career-advice.html

oH, you got chucked.

>programmer
>money

You missed that boat. Everyone is going to University thinking they are going to come out making boatloads of cash. Market is already flooded.

this nigga is based af

FUCK OFF SHILL NUMBER 77, I HAVE ALREADY MASTERED HTML AND CSS, SOON I SHALL MASTER JAVASCRIPT!!!!!

STOP TRYING TO BRING MY MORAL DOWN YOU EFFEMINATE NUMALE KEK!!!!!

ELON MUSK

I work with startups, if you aren't a richfag with daddy's contacts that goes to an ivy league college or stanford you and your app are not going anywhere

The game is rigged as fuck, the guys I just mentioned can't code for fuck but still make millions because when it comes to app bullshit the code matters the least which is why most of them outsource that shit to india now.

Just look at snapchat, its been broken for fucking years specially the android version that ran like shit until a week ago and still runs like shit. They were so fucking lazy it wouldn't even delete the pics, just rename the jpgs to something else.

And yet they are growing like crazy, why? because the founder is a richfag with a millionaire hollywood lawyer dad and tons of contacts. Not only he can't code but he didn't even come up with the idea, the name or the logo, he stole all that shit from his friend and cofounder then screwed him out of his company shares

Every fucking startup out there is like that, investors are evil as fuck

codeacademy doesnt teach you anything that you will retain
>hey look type this
>hey look click here if you dont know what to type

how can I invest in this

also html is document markup not programming language, might aswell call yourself a coder

I AM NOT USING CODEACADEMY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

NICE ATTEMPT AT BRINGING DOWN A MAN WHO WILL SOON BECOME RICH!

JEALOUS CUCCKS LIKE YOURSELF ON SUICIDE WATCH!

HAVE YOU EVEN READ STRUCTURES AND INTERPRETATIONS OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS???!?!?

I HAVE ALREADY MASTERED LISP!

STOP TRYING TO DEMORALISE A MAN WHO WILL SOON SURPASS YOU IN EVERY REGARD!

FUCKING DORK!

Do you have to buy Sup Forums gold to get a trip like that?

Suppose you, by some stroke of luck or divine intervention, actually come up with a good idea and are smart enough to patent it and whatnot?

Could, a skilled programmer with a decent team, then become rich and famous in 6 months?

I'm using codeacademy+freecodecamp. Learned HTML and CSS from Freecodecamp and decided to take the HTML/CSS courses in codeacademy so I can retain the information better.

can i join to your startup?

HTML/CSS

>programmers

Please stop

>tfw you realise if you come up with something revolutionary enough to either

1)change things
2)make significant money

The secret world government will come after (You) unless you are pushing their anti-humanist agenda.

T. Gravity Engineer in Hiding.

With ungodly luck, yes.

Otherwise, it'd probably be a few years, if you have a really good,unique and useful idea.