Do you seed after downloading Torrent?

Do you seed after downloading Torrent?
I always delete it as soon as it hits 100%
I open the delete window when it is at 98% and challenge myself to click delete exactly as it hits 100% :)
I don't wanna waste bandwidth (even though I' have unlimited)

Who are these suckers that seed continually? I mean, I'm happy they exist, but what's the point?

I never seed. I don't know those people, so why should I care?

>Who are these suckers that seed continually? I mean, I'm happy they exist, but what's the point?
Commie cucks.
>dude us pirates need to help each other out lmao xD

I am not living in a police state so yes. And nobody can stop me

>2017
>using public trackers

that's a cool post kid
do whatever the fuck you want

I don't give a shit and always delete after downloading.

Public trackers continue to have everything I need and I don't need to play secret club secret handshake ovaltine decoder ring faggotry to use them.

>ovaltine decoder ring faggotry
kek

>>Who are these suckers that seed continually? I mean, I'm happy they exist, but what's the point?
They're the people who are responsible for you being able to download your shitty movies.

I stop seeding when I feel like so on my seedbox, sometimes right after downloading and sometimes I might leave something for weeks. Don't care really, I guess thats what its made for anyway.

reddit

>doing this shit manually
>not setting it to stop after 0.1 ratio
check out this pleb

I seed things with less than 20 seeders.
and also I'm proud to say I've kept some torrents alive by my own.
Also I've ripped and put out content on my own.

Sounds like you just need a better torrent client.

Sometimes i leave it to seed, sometimes i delete it immedeately.

I think the longest i've seeded something was an old anime i loved. Seeded it for 2 years or so until i got a new pc a lost the files.

Anime fans are just bronies without the horses.

The most popular torrent clients minimize to the tray bar when you click close. Tech illiterates don't realize this and accidentally keep seeding.

Learn 2 bait, 2/10 made me reply

Ö

So just bros?

My torrents are automatically seeded until they reach an upload ratio of 3.

I set it to automatically stop seeding and close the program once it's finished while I do something else if it's big enough.

Check your autism.

Depends on the torrent I suppose, I have a history of at least making an effort to do 1:1 meaning I give back what I take but on some torrents the ratios get pooched because of low download speeds overall. I had a movie last week that was pretty slow from the seeders and by the time it was finally done on my end I had seeded 15x the size of the file so yeah, that's somewhat lopsided.