>great Linux, BSD support
Meh.

>cheap as dirt
Funny. The new XPS out-does that.

>still supported
ok.

>tons of ports
Depends which model you're on about.

Should I return my 2016 MacBook Pro for the 2015 version? Kind of bummed out from the lack of ports and the similar performance to last years model. and 500 dollar price difference..

Definitely

>1280x800
>crappy dual core that overheats when doing anything other than web browsing
I have one, it sucks.

t. master autismer

Cheap as dirt? What model and how much?

curious what is all this
>t.insert word here
bullshit going on?

You should return it for a Thinkpad that's at least 10 years old. Nothing else can run CAD tasks.

I believe it's some kind of ad hominem fallacy in which the idea is to tie you to a certain group of extremists to make your argument less valid.
So if you would make an argument that sounds like it leans a little to the political right, I could call you a Sup Forumstard or stormweenie. If it sounds left-wing; a cuck/reddit/tumblr-fag.
In this case, you took apart OP's post and addressed each line specifically, which is might be considered low-level autistic behavior. As such, you're called an autist in hopes of making your arguments invalid.

I think.

>upgradable
Basically RAM and disk only, which any laptop can do
>IPS display
Only good part here
>great Linux, BSD support
Depends how you define great
>cheap as dirt
Not as cheap as a thinkpad
>still supported
In what way?
>tons of ports
My thinkpad laughs at you

t. reddit cuck

thing is, in the internet the winner is not the one with the better argument, instead winner is the one with the funnier reply which gets the most upvotes

if you took OPs post apart and proved him wrong but he replied with something funny and made everyone laugh he'd get the upvotes, not you
everyone would instantly forget about thoughtful post and move on
OP won the shitposting contest

what will Sup Forums do once their old Macbook Pro Retinas becomes too old and forces them to upgrade?

not owning a macbook in the first place
that's what I'm doing for over 20 years now and it has always worked out really fine

>great Linux/BSD support
So is a Chromebook in fact you get coreboot support so can run your own bootloader plus custom OS of choice. You can also get a Rockwell chip version so no proprietary CPU microcode.

>cheap as dirt
Not cheaper than a Chromebook ($200)

>still supported
So is a Chromebook

>IPS display
So is a Chromebook

MacFag status: told.

You forgot that it's cheap soda can shit. Thinkpads are thick and heavy but that's because they have a steel frame inside. My Thinkpad T400 has fallen out of a moving car (about 20mph) and works great. My T420 got kicked down my basement steps by my 7 year old niece over the holiday. It's doing fine. My 2011 MBP now has a slight wobble when set on flat surfaces because I picked it up by the right corner with the lid open too much. I have no complaints about the internals or the OS, those are great. But Mac build quality is utter dogshit. I'll never buy another Mac. Had the 2013 Pro 15 inch and the battery exploded. That was the last new Mac I've ever bought. Sup Forums memes Thinkpads because they're easy to service and fucking indestructible.

Classic 15" MBP is 1440x900 or 1600x900 only
Between $250 - $450 depending on specs you want
T60s from 2006 still run the lastest Operating Systems, MacBooks from 2010 are no worry

Does it have a docking port?

Yes

>Tiny resolution
My phone has more pixels than that laptop.

No. Macs do not have a dedicated docking port like Lenovo or Dell laptops do.

No you dumbass. It's just a fucking finnish meme. Lurk more.

>t. stupid fuckhead

See

>apple will never ever release another 17" laptop
>there will be 8K laptops before we see a new one with a 1920x1200 screen
Literally the perfect resolution and aspect ratio for a laptop to use without scaling and it's fucking dead. Real shame.

sad life

>>cheap as dirt
what?

aren't they like $2000?

$250 mate

what?

where?

>macshit
>any year

lmao