Are you ready for the Chinese century?

Are you ready for the Chinese century?

Chinas own CPUs and tech they make is still seen as primitive compared to US tech
Call me in 20 years when they finally catch up

We'll see about that big boy.

I'm ready for Waterworld (after melting of ice capes).

This is the most retarded headline I've ever seen. Literally every part of it is wrong. Every single one part of it.

China doesn't even have a single cutting edge fab or any suppliers of lithography or semiconductor fabrication machinery....

You guys really shot yourselves in the foot when you elected that idiot. Sad.
Putins fault I guess.

>Only President in modern history to stay exactly the same after being elected

Things are going pretty great, stocks are soaring, new deals are being struck to create millions of jobs in the US, even from foreign corporations who want in our good graces.

Stay mad EU cuck.

China would cease to be a country if not for American money.

to top it off, possibly the only politician in history to satisfy every campaign promise and it hasn't even been more then 1 month into a 4 year term... I don't like everything he does, But he gives me more hope than hillary.

He has already honored more promises than Obama did in the 8 years he was in office.

China has no issues with violating patents, without all the legal red tape they can potentially just out and out copy intel or amd's designs, and once the fabs are up and running, find a market, because lets be honest, the 45nm process is still usable today as a means of computing, and you don't feel the need to upgrade unless you game or render, there are likely some 60nm cpus that could also fill that role too.

you work down form there if that is even the starting point.

>Putins fault I guess.
How to out yourself as an idiot.

Quick, someone of you meme spewers, post the never-learn-mandarin capture!

>Calls someone else an idiot.
>Can't even reference the right post.

>muh putin

>He has already honored more promises than Obama did in the 8 years he was in office.
Only because Obama was cockblocked at every turn by bitter old legislators from flyover states who resented working with a negro.

My biggest hope, is that he goes for single payer, I remember him talking about it a while ago and how it would be cheaper for him as a businessman to go single payer as you are no longer paying insurance, and if the government is dealing with it, they will sure as fuck negotiate prices along with crackdown on scams (Think the guy who went under the knife, and the doctors brought in a plastic surgeon outside of his plan while he was under, and he did 23 stitches, they charged him 100,000$ for it) so it turns out cheaper overall then getting insurance on the side, even when you factor in everyone is now covered.

Holding out hope he does this.

Man, the media really doesn't want you to remember how much they lied to the public during the election cycle. What happens after the Russian, fake news, and blaming it on the rust belt falls apart? What is their new tactic to explain why hillary lost in a landslide? Have we blamed racists yet?

Kek meanwhile Trump has no problems getting shit done. The exact opposite of what all you faggots said would happen.

>all running linux
wincucks btfo

>has no problems getting shit done.
Can't get the shekels from Mexico, senpai. He's using yours and mine.

his first year in, if he wanted to get literally anything done, he could have, we could have single payer but that fucking faggot decided 'i want to be bipartisan' and negotiated every fucking time he didn't need to.

hell, that piece of shit tried to give away 2 years of everyone's social security but the retarded republicans blocked it because it wasn't enough, thank god for those retards.

summit will destroy the chinks

No Trump supporter gives a shit about this. Mexico will pay it back willingly or through tarrifs and unfavorable trade deals.

much to the benefit of the country

>negotiated
You mean flip-flopped on his own promises multiple times, sometimes in the same sentence.

They started out with sexists because they wanted bernie sanders, then went on to calling them racists because trump said a bad thing, now they went onto putin, and trump is going forward with a voter fraud investigation. remember that video where dnc people openly admitted to voter fraud and everyone who showed up in that video was fired?

I am a liberal but I can't fucking wait till I get to see all the skeletons fall out of the closet. for better or worse trump is the change/catalyst we need.

im talking about obama not trump, obama wanted healthcare for all and single payer, when he had the ability to get it without question wasn't on the table, only public option, and through negotiating with republicans they took it off for the individual mandate.

>im gonna close gitmo guys
>has dem senate and house
>makes zero effort to close gitmo

>China doesn't even have a single cutting edge fab or any suppliers of lithography or semiconductor fabrication machinery....
That you are aware of. The Chinese are good at keeping secrets.

what a waste

if those computers were running windows 10, the performance increase would be so huge

imagine the number of games at max settings it could run...

Thanks to Trump I might pay lower tax

trump just gutted funding too so expect the gap to be even greater

taiwan would literally go bankrupt and starve to death if they did something stupid like ban chinese companies from uses their fabs

>Pouring money into giant server clusters is the same as CPUs being better
If the US supercomputers were the same size as the Chinese ones they would wipe the floor with them

>muh russian may may

>#Not my president
>He still rolls every last fucking thing through

Hmmm

>retard doesn't know how scaling works

Century of smog for china. Wow, what an achievement in its desperate attempt to be its idol: America.

fuck off bigot. his first 2 weeks in have been a disaster, he just got BTFO'd by a federal judge who put a stay on his muslim ban EO, He's gonna deport families and cause a major brain drain in the US technology sector.

>his first 2 weeks in have been a disaster
>Literally fulfilled pretty much all his campaign promises
Also, Title 8, Chapter 12 will undoubtedly ensure that the travel ban on tose 7 ME/ African states is reinstated so eh.
>He's gonna deport families and cause a major brain drain in the US technology sector.
>We don't have talent here in the US to fill thse jobs
>We won't be causing brain gain in those peoples respective countries

Why are americans so insecure? Is there a more pathetic nation in the whole world?

>disaster
Clearly you've been reading Fake News

Source, because I don't believe you.
He's pro NASA so I don't see why he would be against super computers.

Don't worry though, at least America now has a highly intelligent president who fill make everything great again.

The scores aren't too bad desu

>trump just gutted funding
Yeah to the bureaucratic nightmare that is the EPA. He's pretty pro-NASA. I doubt he would do anything to reduce their ability t do space exploration and the like.

>Implying that isn't because of low IQ nigger and spics

>w-w-we're still #1 (god bless)

Show the next 50 countries that should be on that list

You got something against god commie?

>look up the SW26010 processor the Sunway TaihuLight uses
>260 cores on the die
>runs at 1.45 GHz
>64 bit
>256 cores with 16 KB L1 instruction cache and 64 KB scratchpad memory per core, no data cache, 8 FLOPS/cycle
>4 management cores with 32 KB + 32 KB L1 instruction and data caches and a 256 KB L2 cache, 16 FLOPS/cycle
>no L3 cache
>in the Sunway TaihuLight, each processor has access to 8 GB of DDR3-2133
>the Sunway TaihuLight uses 40,960 of these processors for a total of 10,649,600 cores
What the fuck?

>a technology that is widely seen as the key factor in the next generation of warfare
sounds like fucking nothing, chinks can make the tools but having the brains to use them is another thing entirely

it's like their supercomputer leadership, what have they actually accomplished with those systems?

I swear the easiest way to derail any thread os to post a picture of this dude half the discussion is about him now instead of china

Antigravity engines and penis enlargement therapy

sunway's cool but a one-off project
tianhe-2 is just a xeon-based system like everything else, they just spent more money on it

yeah but where are we ranked in Military Spending and Dominating the world Geo-politically?

oh yeah #1.

Hey China, I heard you might have some Oil reserves. Would be a Shame if Islamic extremist Ai's took over.

We won't and it's you who's gonna get taxed on imports you dumb imbecile.

amd bro

America and her allies can not win an invasion on China. This is something that no party can deny. China has far too many people and far too many reserves to make the operation possible.
Air war will be incredibly costly for the US and her allies, but will see China's air power absolutely ruined within three weeks or so. The US Navy will likely lose two or more of its carriers and up to half of its surface fleet depending on how many fleets are deployed. China's fleet will also collapse within weeks.

The US will make no such move against China, no matter how hard it wants to try. It's too costly for what can only end in a Pyrrhic victory.

You sound mad lmao.

Mexico relies on America much more than the opposite.

Face it Pedro, you're paying for that wall whether you like it or not.

t. Canadian neutral

also #1 in number of people who believe angels are real :^)
god bless

Hey, the vast majority of Chinks believe in ghosts, so that makes the number one in mental illness too

>Zero effort

But he did make an effort you retard. Did everything he could, the obstructionist Republicans never allowed him to succeed. Because fuck the black man. Obama's bills to transfer detainees elsewhere were all shut down by Congress. He did close down most of Gitmo and the number of detainees went from 245 to 41, still wasn't enough though.

Republicans are clowns, they always did everything in their power to stop Obama out of pure partisanship, yet now expect the whole country to rally behind Trump, saying "His success is our success". Absolute clowns.

You know all the american cars are made in mexico right? We rely on mexico for a FUCK ton of stuff. but i guess we will find out when trump changes the trade rules and we start realizing it.

The US will be fucked soon too.

Fucked with Mexico. Fucked with the EU. Fucked with Japan. Fucked with China.

Trump trying to make as much enemies as possible, while handing over the country to Goldman Sachs. Just beautiful.

>Trump trying to make as much enemies as possible, while handing over the country to Goldman Sachs
And Goldman Sachs, a multinational corporation with investments internationally, would be totally fine with their puppet destroying the US's ties overseas, why?

Show me proof that ghosts dont exist

You think the Mexicans are going to jeopardize that? In case you haven't realized, they reap most of the benefits of having those cars built there

Give me your prediction as to what will happen in the next four years please.

>implying Hillary or the Dems aren't even moreso in the pocket of GoldmanSachs, etc

Ghosts are hallucinations from mentally unstable people. They have never been scientifically proven to exist.

We call them Reaper Drones.

Angels of Freedom and Democracy.

could be that it was intended to be used in applications that don't need a huge cache

also could be that the whole thing was just designed to game the shitty ancient linpack benchmark that makes the TOP500 something to always take with a grain of salt