Have you guys made a crawler, that downloads pictures from facebook, for a reverse image search? How would you do this?

Have you guys made a crawler, that downloads pictures from facebook, for a reverse image search? How would you do this?

Yes

How?

How big is your database?

do you want to go through your friends accounts or just random accounts ?

Random.

Essentially, i saw a pic of a random anonymous person that i know has a facebook, from their history, that has nothing but the face blurred out, and i was wondering if i could do a reverse image search. If its even possible.

>Ubuntu
Go kill yourself

Do you even know who that is faggot?

well first you would need to find out how facebook generates their UIDs or rather in which range they are. then you use the facebook graph API to send a GET request that returns all pictures they have.

/* make the API call */
new GraphRequest(
AccessToken.getCurrentAccessToken(),
"/{request-id}",
null,
HttpMethod.DELETE,
new GraphRequest.Callback() {
public void onCompleted(GraphResponse response) {
/* handle the result */
}
}
).executeAsync();

So basically you need an access_token, then you need the id of a user (or generate a random one taht is valid) and you can simply download all public information.

With something like that you can get the pic URL

JSONObject responseObject = response.getJSONObject();

String picUrl = null;
if (responseObject.has("picture")) {
JSONObject jsonPictureData = responseObject.getJSONObject("picture").getJSONObject("data");
picUrl = jsonPictureData.getString("url");
}

well obviously he is some braindead tech illiterate because he doesn't use a REAL OS like arch

well in that case probably just use the google reverse image search ?

Do you have a large database of pics, or do you know any body that does? Are there any public tools out there for this. Why don't search engines include public facebook pics, in their reverse image search?

It doesn't have facebook pics.

Google jeff dean retard.

no I dont, I am not 100% sure if this only works on public facebook groups or if it works on specific users as well. You could download all profile pics with it for sure. The rest might be harder to do.

Alternatively you could probably create some type of webcrawler that does that shit but it would be quite a lot of effort I would assume.

Could you download other types of pictures?

I want to part of the nsa so much. Imagine all the stuff you could learn about people. Do you think those autistic mathmatitions have secret blackmail lists?

I doubt it works through the official facebook API because of privacy issues. you could build a webcrawler that does it for you, something like this: github.com/adamelso/albumgrab

Although that one seems to be outdated. Also it is illegal to do so as stated from facebook:
>Notice: Crawling Facebook is prohibited unless you have express written

If I were you I would probably build a webcrawler if I really wanted to achieve that.

Like I said if you want to do stuff outside of the Facebook Graph API you will have to build a web crawler but watch out:

>Also, Facebook keeps track of all visits so if you write a Scraper outside their API, you would basically be doing a lot of page requests, which will be flagged and can result in your access to Facebook being revoked, your IP address being blocked plus a notification to the local police about suspicious hacking attempts. Don’t mess with Facebook!

But why don't they let Google images access their photos? Serious question. Also why isn't there a tool for this made publicly available?

Like for example, not the person im searching, but who would this be? I know they have a facebook.

Pretty creepy user. Have you considered applying to the NSA?

Yeah. But don't have a degree in mathematics or anything.

The person in this pic apparently has a facebook.