>he pirates with torrents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what should you use then?

>he shitposts with anime

>He pirates with Usenet

w-whats wrong with that

>Tfw strange command prompt window appears when I start my pc.

sounds like a virus m8, try restarting your machine

>boozenet
Go to bed gramps

>inb4 limewire

gtfo, private tracker master race

Why shouldn't I? I don't live under a government that cucks the population so that huge media corporations can be a little bit more fucking rich.

dmca instantly

he pirates with ddl sites

Public torrents are fine

no theyre not

Not for anime

Kek, you probably think you're safe from DMCA complaints too huh?

PTG users are pure cucks

>he doesn't pirate with money at the store

>he installed gentoo

pay2pirate
kek aprooves

irc for books
not even kidding

>pirating books

wew

>buying a book before you like it

you don't?

What is a library? They will even order in obscure books from other libraries, or in some cases even buy a copy.

Libraries are fucking great.

>implying you leave the house

>No buying a book from amazon remove the drm and ask for your money back after 10min.
>not on overdrive

>not getting comfy with a physical book

Shaking my head desu senpai desu

>Shaking my head desu senpai desu
>Not having a printer
Not surprised to see that from a weeb.
How's that ramen?
youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

Unless you have free printing at work or something printing out a 1000 page book would cost you quite a bit more than a FREE library rental. It would also still be inferior to a properly bound book.

Also how does renting books from a library make me a WEEB?

fuck off weebshit

You can put 4 pages on a single A4 paper, 2 on each side (trim the edges in the document,before printing, so they won't appear small in the middle of the page)
You can use a perforator and thick string and in 30-45min your book is done+ you own it, not time limit on it.

1000:4=250
So you need 250 pages, that is half of a packet that costs 3$, meaning it only costs you 1.5$

that's $1.5 that could be spent on my figurines

I will only buy a book if I truly love it. Renting it and reading in once is generally enough. If I love it, I generaly want a hardcover copy, with nice paper.

I did print and shitily bind textbooks tho. I could see it being worth printing hard to find stuff, like Russian literature.

3$ for a 1000page book cause I like to read paper and I probably won't reread it, instead of paying 10-35$ for it with the glossy covers
I personally don't support authors that I like and if I really do I just try to donate 20-50$ and if everyone did that instead of buying the book authors would be 50 times richer.

I guess I don't understand why your first option is printing out a book. Why not the library? Rural area with poor library,

CAUSE FUCK YOU,THAT'S WHY!

Private trackers or BTFO

;_;
user pls

>first world
>have to live in fear of becoming a fucko

>not being a /fucko/ by choice

>Wasting time going to the library to see if they have a copy of the book you want and if they don't you have to wait for them to order it
>pirate a book in 5 seconds

Gee decisions decisions

>his country has an efficient way to stop him from pirating
feels good to be a frog desu

>printing out books you've downloaded

What
The
Fuck

enjoy your niggers and mudslimes

I want to download the occasional obscure album and not have to suck 200 dicks in order to get into a private tracker. What are my options.

Soulseek
Deezloader

>he's not on BTN
>he's not on PTP
>he's not on PTH
>he's not on O****t***
>he's not on ****O
>he's not on KG
>he's not on ***

>Public niggering is fine