M&Ms and Skittles sorting machine

>M&Ms and Skittles sorting machine

imgur.com/a/M539W

absolute madman

Le Reddit repost

>> 9gag
Please

That's pretty cool, as a stupid hobby project. Makes me wonder if it could be used as a crappy random number generator, provided that the candy is random within the package.

>knowing it's a repost from reddit
Le hypocritical faggot

>b-but how do you know
Well hum I just wanted to kill some time in place full of normies..

as if Sup Forums isn't filled

lurk more, faggot.

wtf I love skittles now

Can I buy one?
This pleases my autism.

Finally

>this machine is what trump wants to turn america into
D I S G U S T I N G

finally
fuck the green apple skittles

Let's become platonic life partners I love the green ones.

>I just wanted to be among normies
Get out

Also, that shit is reddit AF even if it didn't come from there

What's next? A sock that senses Legos before you step on them? Call me when that's on reddit, I won't be surprised

Something so completely fucking stupid and pointless done to just an extreme level of try hard could only come from Reddit

Kill yourself

Go back to HN or leddit, faggot.

it confuses browns with greens

imagine being irish and being confused with a sandnigger

there's a wholesale lolly shop not far from there i live that sells kilo bag of single color m&m's
i was a bit surprised

You can tell because it's a project hosted on imgur.

Like seriously, this is a fucking imageboard and you're linking to image hosting and are then offended when people realise you got it from reddit really easily.

How do people find the motivation to invest so much energy into pointless stuff like this?

Reddit points.

Does it sort skittels from m&ms?

It's called imagination.

no it only sorts by colour

Upvotes

my jar of skittles and m&m's (apologies for the bad quality)

This. And the fact that it's hosted on imgur is a dead giveaway.

Oh it sorts them by colors.
Here I thought it would do something useful and sort M&Ms from Skittles.

>imagine being irish and being confused with a sandnigger

As if being irish wasn't bad enough already.

How often in your life do you encounter mixed skittles and M&Ms?

Every day ^^ see my jar pic. I mix them together.

One of the most identifying characteristics of rebbitors is the fact that apart from being fundamentally unaware of what makes them stick out like a sore thumb, they have an inability to ever understand how or why even when it's explained in detail to them

Considering the fact that I can almost guarantee that m&ms and Skittles weigh differently, I bet it'd be easier to do that than have them sorted by color

genius

Wow! My SO would love this!

All my upboats to you good sir.

Edit: Gold for that?! Thank you kind user.

>reddit shitposting
this site is the most cancerous place on the internet

Lol that's so accurate. Idk why they always refer to their bf/gf as 'SO'

monkey see, monkey do
circlejerking shitsites

You're doing the same thing

They're bragging about having a partner/bragging about how cool it is to not specify whether or not they're married

It's like inverse virtue-signalling; they're signalling a culturally reinforced lack of virtue

it's gender-independent. makes the fags/trannies and other imagined genders feel more appropriate.

> Something so completely fucking stupid and pointless
I sort my Skittles before I eat them. Baka.

that guy wasted more time building that machine than he can possibly ever save by using it.

>ITT: Anyone with free time or money is reddit

awesum!!! the poooower~~ of SCIENCE, BITCH!
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY UPVOTES!!!!

Found the redditor.

As said redditors don't have the self-awareness to know what makes them stand out so much here.

The sorting machine doesn't perform any function useful in the real world, it's just a 'omg so cool' thingamajig that appeals to the type of person who subscribes to the I Fucking Love Science Facebook group. Redditors love to circlejerk about being science supporters and endlessly worship science popularizers like the Black Starman and Bill Nye.

The machine from OP pic is upvote bait, polished white look complete with a blue LED light that makes it look like something out of Portal.

>pic related
My M&M sorter.

>not knowing your enemies

>reeses pieces
never heard of them

who fucking cares if that guy posted on reddit?? are you brainless retards 13 years old that you hate an internet site? I can't believe what I'm reading. how can people be this pathetic is beyond me. go out of your basements sometime. unbelievable.

Whoa! A physics project from the 70s!

How the fuck can you not understand
The OP is the reddit brand of shit. It's the kind of annoying retarded stupid shit that people like redditors like

Nobody gives a fuck that it was posted on reddit. Things that are posted here are all the time posted and reposted on reddit. It's the culture and the appeal that is the problem

If you don't understand you're just a god damned moron

I saw this on instructables a while ago. Guy probably stole the idea and the code and is now getting e-points on reddit.

>guy makes an interesting machine
>annoying retarded stupid shit
you cancerous retard

We need this kind of machine for people.

You don't have the self-awareness to know how much of a faggot you are for pinning everything that isn't a new marvel of technology as being associated with reddit and reddit specifically.
There's such a thing as making something because you want to, not everything has to be the next transistor. Plus who gives a shit of people are liking science/technology because they think it's cool? They're not the ones who are doing the research or engineering something in the workforce.
It's you and people like you that poison this site with false-flagging anything that isn't Sup Forums.

Now it almost reads like a reddit thread, but we need some puns in here.

Breathtaking Panorama of the Milky Way.

>Not knowing the delicious ambrosia that is reeses pieces
Educate yourself at the nearest Walmart, user, and thank me later.

What are those tiny little dots?

A star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity. The nearest star to Earth is the Sun. Many other stars are visible to the naked eye from Earth during the night, appearing as a multitude of fixed luminous points in the sky due to their immense distance from Earth. Historically, the most prominent stars were grouped into constellations and asterisms, the brightest of which gained proper names. Astronomers have assembled star catalogues that identify the known stars and provide standardized stellar designations. However, most of the stars in the Universe, including all stars outside our galaxy, the Milky Way, are invisible to the naked eye from Earth. Indeed, most are invisible from Earth even through the most powerful telescopes.

EDIT: Thanks for the gold kind stranger.

autism levels through the roof

It's more interesting than ricing linux and bragging about it which is what Sup Forums usually does.

I'm all for shitting on reddit's brand of passive aggression, pseudo-intellectualism, mob mentality and just plain cringiness, but we can't pretend Sup Forums's brand of bullshit is equally annoying. Especially when you factor in the amount of terminally character-free 20-something-year-olds with a chip on their shoulder and a staunch belief that they are a special snowflake belonging to a club of special snowflakes.

i don't think walmarts are a thing here

>Interesting
You have to go back

>The sorting machine doesn't perform any function useful in the real world

no one on this website performs any useful function in the real world

Right but we hate ourselves and hate each other
Nobody will look at us and be like
>Wow! Gotta show this to my SO! This user has his waifu on his desktop *and* he defends her honor on multiple boards every single day

Just like m&m but peanut butter sweetness inside.

My girlfriend made one of those for school like three months ago. Nothing special.

This post is completely true, but at least on Sup Forums, you can scroll past the shitty responses instead of someone upvoting them and allowing the cancer to metastasize. The on Sup Forums cancer just lies dormant. It's still cancer, but dear God, at least it isn't Reddit levels of bad. That being said, what can we do about Sup Forums?

>beleiving this shit in 2017

What's wrong with sharing a laff with other people?

I'm completely serious.

>Sup Forums - Reddit reposts

you can get out if you don't fucking like it

Nothing, but the OP is not funny or interesting. It's a high effort imagining of a bottom of the barrel tier reddit type meme. See
For another example of what would essentially be the exact same thing. It's just some really cringe inducing stupid shit that is annoying because you know that everyone expects it to be automatically interesting when it's far from it

I still fail to see how, of all the things in the world to get upset about, this is what you have a problem with seeing.

t. i'm 12 btw

>Of all the things in the world to get upset about
Fuck off. I'm not upset about it, or mad that people on reddit have their reddit brand fun on reddit. I just don't think it's funny. I don't enjoy it.

Imagine if someone walked up to you and showed you a scene from a show you don't think is funny. You tell them you don't like it and explain how that kind of show you don't like. They then get upset and say
>I don't know what you mean "that kind of show." It's just funny. What is wrong with you that you have a problem with me liking something funny
Then you tell them it's fine that they like it but you'd rather not have to be around for that
>But what's wrong with you for being upset by this? Why are you annoyed? You don't think it's funny and you're bothered by people thinking it's funny? And btw it is funny and interesting and I can't fathom any reason why somebody wouldn't think otherwise

That is the exact conversation we just had

Not if he's a fat fuck who eats a lot of skittles

>More interesting than ricing Linux

>you can only be upset about one thing

By sort, does it mean it separates m&ms and Skittles, or it just seperates them by color and can't tell the difference between an m&m and a skittle?

t. redditor

it isn't.

>this is a fucking imageboard and you're linking to image hosting

Yes because Sup Forums has post times, no one is going to spend over 30 minutes dumping these images 1 by 1, having 200 shit posts in between.

So does Van Halen know about this new development yet?

>what is 4chanX?
lurk moar newfag

Wait there's actually more than one pic? There's like 30 pictures of this fucking stupid thing? Jesus Christ

>knowing it's a repost from reddit
But it's literally an imgur link.

But imgur is LITERALLY rebbit you dunce
Is this
So accurate that you can't even understand that reddit owns and uses imgur for all of its hosting?

>unironically posting 9fag content

BIG GLOBE SHILL

>Flat Earth
>2017
How can the earth be flat if reptilians live underground?

>separates the colors
Wow, it fucking nothing. Who fucking cares.

Let me know when it can actually separate Skittles and M&Ms from each other.

What's on the other side of flat earth?