he is not purging his Windows 10 with blackbird

> he is not purging his Windows 10 with blackbird

Why are you stuck on Windows 7? No need now.

It even blocks all telemetry domains at the hosts.

You have to go back, Pajeet.

you talking to the mirror nigga?

>Telemetry at the kernel level
>It even blocks all telemetry domains at the hosts.

>>>/superpowerby2020/

> implying his linux system is secure

do you even know OpenSSH isn't secure as it is?

you placebo kids are insane.

did I break your code sperg?

what, what's that? India has a space program you motherfucker?
You better clean your hands before you post on Sup Forums, pajeet

how can anyone else compete?

>totally not a botnet!
>I'm just shilling it FOR FREE

get your pills sperg, or hitler will visit you at night and demand that you didn't kill your daily jew yet.

I love it. What's the problem with that.

> you're not allowed to like something

get fucked sperglord

>shilling your trash here

I have nothing to do with those people kid.

Even though you literally copy pasted the same text as them?

No, you're not allowed to spam your shitty tool that does literally nothing in every thread.

That was me you sperglord.

Good, then stop making posts about your trash.

too bad, I don't see you running Sup Forums. so now fuck off.

no, little bitch. what's you gonna do about it? tell your mommy?

get aids, die in a fire, become rectally incumbered, become best friends with a woodchipper.

get back to plebbit newfag before you have a breakdown.

No, it's an actual rule. Now get fucked you street shitter.

>block telemetry
ok now i just have to fix the shit UI, disable windows update (u cant lmao), disable all the ads (cant do that either) and delete all the malware (including the OS itself)

what the fuck. you're not even replying to anyone.

I'm willing to bet you're the OP, and that you're so fucking frothing at the mouth with this tumor of an idea in your brain pushing on the gland that regulates aggression. Some becky at the office or your mom voiced the opinion that blocking ads is stealing, or worse yet, a buzzfeed article appeared in your fucking plebbit or facebook feed. You couldn't retort or think of a witty comeback at the time, so you spent your day moping and coming up with all the reasons why cares about your shitty tool. At this point, you NEED to argue about this topic or you will implode. So you made this thread, hoping, pleading, begging that people would come to voice an opinion that was always contrarian to begin with, but is now just a troll meme that people pull out to get guaranteed replies. You made or posted in this thread because you have succumbed to 'rant culture' or 'callout culture'. Fuck you. This isn't twitter or culture. This isn't your clubhouse full of like-minded individuals. If you wanna yell into the aether go to /s4s/

no little bitch.

>Before you have a breakdown
Lmao

Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How do computers work?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself

The UI is fine, I mean who the fuck even cares. We all run like 3-4 applications and never see the UI proper. Sperglords on lunix only run a terminal anyway, so how the fuck they even care, pure hypocrisy.

Disabling windows update is stupid. Don't be stupid and see what you need or not. Jesus fucking christ you sperglords are stupid, you aren't tracked by your fucking PC anymore dork, they track anyway with your IP whatever you do.

What ads? The hosts file is blocking them. But not even the app that brings them is allowed to run.

>the billion dollar os makers couldn't bypass host files
jesus christ, if you wireshark it at idle for a week then block everything via a custom dns server sure, but this shit is placebo

Stop advertising your shit on Sup Forums or I'm gonna report your post to suzuki fukushima.

See, this is the reddit mentality. When the REALLY retarded redditcancer thinks that his shitty website is used by everyone here and that Sup Forums is "just for shitposting trash lel xD" and dumps his retardation here.
Inb4 hurr I'm not reddit, then fuck off where else you came from or LURK MORE. As long as you get called out, you shouldn't post more.

You are an autistic sperglord aren't you? You in the fucking fuck cares about watching ads, fuck add, I block them routinely and aggressively. I'm just saying whoever says Windows 10 is gonna fucking destroy their lives and Linux is gonna be amazing for the desktop is just stupid, and Windows 7 isn't gonna save you either if we assumed Microsoft isn't secure which it isn't.

>OP didn't prove it works

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

>Using Windows

get fucked little bitch.

Reported so hard my reporting hand (right, fyi) gained a life of its own, clicking my mouse rapidly for 3 hours straight with such a tenacity it became clear arthiritis was the least of my worries, so clear was it that I could lose MY ENTIRE HAND to this bizarre possession. Suddenly my mouse smashed through my floor, pulling down my report hand as a hapless hostage. Smoke filled my bedroom and I woke up god knows how many hours later in a small village south of Aokigahara.

The people of this modest commune emerged slowly from their shacks, all of them viewing me with what I can
only describe as suspicion mixed with awe. Suddenly they began throwing spears into the air and running towards me. I SHAT BRICKS, but then they GRABBED ME and LUNGED ME INTO THE AIR, praising my name and kissing me. The chieftan came down later and over a feast-for-one explained I was to be crowned The Chosen One, the Kamisama of Reporting foretold in Nihonese folklore to appear in the year 2012. At this moment an old Japanese woman - she must've been 85 years old at least - began doing some kind of dance, spinning around in circles whilst singing "Sorairo Days" and throwing confetti into the air. I was DOWN with this state of affairs, let me tell you.

For 300 years I trained with the chieftan in his private dojo, reporting shitty threads, every day becoming quicker. At first I could report 10 threads per minute. After only 2 weeks I was up to 5 threads per second. After a century my KTPM (kuso thread per minute) rate rose to and stalled at 200 per second.

On the last day he graced our planet, my sensei bestowed one last task to me: the reporting of this thread, the shittest of all shit threads.

I did not respond with words. Rather, through our eyes he knew I would obey.

This one's for you, Otousan.

> the hosts file is literally filled with all the telemetry domains let alone the services are clearly blocked, coupled with the confirmation of several other tools confirming it

nigga, are you stupid?

do you even know how the hosts file works

add 0.0.0.0 boards.Sup Forums.org in it and see how well you can access Sup Forums.

The hosts file is ineffective against pure IP addresses.

no. get fucked little bitch.

im only 20 iq pts behind a man (einstein) who debunked the majority of physics by thinking about trains. And seeing as physics deals with true complexity and other science do not, its even more reasonable for a 140 to be able to trash your kind than it was for a 160 to trash physics ;)
if ur iq was above 140 u wouldnt be as butthurt about the concept of a 140 hyp grad lurking this beta barn..
so the logical conclusion is that ur iq is lower than 140 (possibly much lower)

if you met me in real life you would instantly be blown into a world where all that mattered was getting me to acknowledge your existence and even hopefully be your friend... But i would probably find you to be a desperately uninteresting person and want you to exit my awareness as fast as possible.
the fact that i dont lie about my iq is what gives me the edge necessary to call you an inferior little girl who couldnt understand basic physics, and BE RIGHT ABOUT IT.

honestly if i woke up one morning and for some reason my thinking capacity had devolved to your level, it would take me less than 5 min to run to the kitchen and slit my throat...
maybe your going to tell me u work at goldman..
but ud still be way inferior, as is anybody who projects their iq to be higher than it is..

maybe thats the point, inferiorboy ;)

> he even acknowledges the existence of reddit.

you are the real pleb here. you go on a tantrum of autistic screeching because we insulted your lunix like the real normie that you are.

you are trapped in your congnitive dissonance that linux is shit while windows is fucking amazing but yet you can't admit it..

Wew lad, why so butthurt? Did you take your daily anti-autism pills dose?
You should take two doses now.

It definitely does. The hosts file is blocking a lot of shit and that's easily testable. The services blockage or also confirmed by several other independent tools that do similar operations.

>autism

If anyone belongs on Sup Forums it's you for using that meme spouted only by edgy 14 year old twats. Go away you're not welcome here you lil child. Lil babby probably gonna cry when he sees this and try to fight back with some other lame post cause you're nothing but a poopoopeepee diaper baby, mmmmmyeah baby need a diaper change huh? Don't worry baby daddy will change diaper for you just don't pee on me~

nobody needs your permission little bitch to shit on your opinion. now get fucked back to pol or reddit.

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

right so the people who made the OS couldn't whitelist their own domains to counter people blocking them, you know what block telementry domains in your host files and do a wireshark analysis or find me someone who has

>inb4 i-i dont have to prove anything to you

screencapped for posterity

>muh butthurt
>muh damage control

Did you just copy-paste that in preparation? Seriously, I just copy-pasted and googled this crap and the first thing that comes up is:
> reddit
First off, moments after my post got through, you decided to make a 'I am better than you' post which is basically a copy-pasta. Seriously, I'm not impressed especially how you're just plagiarizing at this point.

> not open source

ok if it's easily testable wireshark it for proof all the other tools do is check your host files

You're a hero

Blackbird is proprietary malware.
They advertise the software through 3rd party malware bundling sites like Major Geeks and dupe morons like you into installing it.

If they really cared about privacy in Windows 10 and were creating this software out of the goodness of their heart they would release the source code with a free license.

> you have to install a program to stop your OS's spyware

literal cuckhold

almost as pathetic as you thinking that a program can stop malware that's built in to the fucking OS you are running

Listen. Who the fuck denies that Microsoft didn't do shit and may do shit? The fact is though Windows 7 isn't secure either, their spying was done years before, plus more normies will never do shit like blocking through hosts so that can't be easily hijacked.

Besides, don't be a sperglord and use your brain. Those techniques are tested on your third party firewall or router. You can seriously believes Microsoft hacked those third party devices too.

And if it did then they are so fucking amazing that they also hacked your linux, in your sleep, via telepathy.

I am so fucking sick of seeing Windows 10 threads

"Hey guise I just installed Win10 and I think BLA BLA" threads. Every time, EVERY fucking time, all day long, without end.

NO.

FUCK OFF.

I DON'T CARE.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKED IT, HATED IT, THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD, STUPID, RAGEWORTHY, MINDFUCKING OR WHATEVER. I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK.

AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOTNET. AT ALL.

"Just intalled win10, I'm a faggot, rape my face" JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP MAKING THESE THREADS ALREADY. IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE THAT THERE IS SOME FAGGOT WHO INSTALLED THIS SHIT _EVERY FUCKING DAY_ AND NEEDS TO GIVE HIS RETARDED OPINION ON IT.

STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE THREADS. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT SOME ANONYMOUS BITCHFACE THINKS ABOUT THE SHITTY BOTNET EVERY FUCKING DAY.

EVERY DAY THESE FUCKING THREADS "I just installed it, it sucks, BLA BLA BLA"

NO.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT. NOBODY CARES.

Purge yourself, linux permavirgin faggot

All this cognitive dissonance in this thread. It's FUCKING hilarious. All these sperglords pretending that their Windows 7 or linux is amazing compared to a purged Windows 10.

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life

>being a prisoner in your own home
fuck off with your shitty OS

>still not an ounce of proof

Can't we just go back to spamming every windows thread with install gentoo?

>Le pajeet false flag psyop to deligitimize complaints against windows 10 and stop people from installing Linux.

Whats the point of your name? it really never had any benefits.

Is it because at some point you thought you could make friends in Sup Forums? Sup Forums? You can make friends with the anonymous as long as you discuss on topic and having giggles and fun while at that. And keeping your sanity high and well for variety reasons. You are a gown up now or a child. You'd think you understand that there is no point in having a name, or a trip, but at the end you kept on having it just to satisfy your own ego. You think you have everything but there something empty inside you, and remember what I said it was the ego you trying to fulfill. But really, what tripcoders want? Is it because you wanted to fill the field so badly because it was empty? That's right! That's the whole point! remember what I said about ''You think you have everything but there something empty inside you'' Exactly. The ego you have now is because of these reasons, the filling the name in the field.

But you stayed...

At the end you didn't want to reticulate yourself, and the rest of tripcoders didn't. Some did though. The rest of userbase stayed anonymous as intended. While you and the rest of tripcoders and names found some ''fanboys'' and ''haters'' to try to fulfill your own, actual ego and selfishness. And it was always because of attention gathering. This is the most meticulous way of damage control. Proud of you for finding the key!

>You think you have everything
No I don't.
I don't even have a job.
Your narrative doesn't fit me at all.

Actually, the cloud synergy Web 2.0 integration of information parsing, and the innovation displayed by the intuitive interface and design philosophy of fashionable and artistically conceptualized items, as well as the clear advances made in user-interface stream-lining and leveraged paradigm-shifts towards usability and compatibility, in addition to the ability to perform pseudo-parallel virtualization and the usage of augmented enhancements to the audio-visual human experience, make Dell an obviously better choice.

We are not just talking techno-lingo here, either. In the near future, multi-threaded apps will be optimized for both traditional 2D experiences, or 3D interfaces provided by server-grade levels of performance in a user-friendly form-factor and aesthetically acceptable platform. Only Dell can provide the needed infrastructure and necessary throughput to empower knowledge workers to become innovators who can take full advantage of the upcoming restructuring of the classical data mediums. It must be realized that the internet-savvy consumer must be engaged and presented with a good set of alternatives in order to expand business opportunities and go beyond the presets and lock-downs of old-gen limitations.

It's a popular tool now. A lot of people know it works. Besides, I opened my hosts file and it's full of telemetry shit now and if you add boards.Sup Forums.org at the end it blocks this site immediately.

It works.

> I have no proof at all

keep sperging

Nobody said that it's perfect. But it's stupid to think Windows 7 is supposedly secure (when we know Microsoft had back doors way before 7). And it's stupid to think a kid on a Linux is automatically secure.

did you break?

i'll slit you neck and watch you bleed to death you pathetic waste of fucking life i hope you god is as powerful as they portray his fucking shit because when i am finished with you he'll need to rearrange yo shit and scene damn cant you spell it at all seeing on how your the expert of this when the bands you like are third world wanna be's and to add i live in america but i am brit dumb shit shows what you learn from stalking my shit lurking little bitch and fuck your shit scene is a label nice to see the immature little bitches from other country's who act as if they are in middle school or is it that you didn't get that far in life you think your pathetic little insults work that they make me depressed or emo or what ever you dumb fucks call it when i could swear that you live in a conformist country full of the same damn wanna be's when i am here as who i am chris not scene.scene kids are pussies who change with the time emo's bitch about how sad they are fuck that dumb shit fuck they don't even drink German beer or liq. what the fuck is that stop acting like a prick who has no dick from my point of view you are a virgin in the world of women who want nothing to do with you so grow the fuck up you sad waste of life

oh wow, thank you for explaining how the hostfile works. I never would have guessed!

listen you retard, the point isn't whether hostfile can block domains, it's whether kernel can't just ignore what's in the hostfile and still make the telemetry work.

I just told you I know we know that we aren't 100% secure you eternal sperglord.

The BGB joke license, links to major geeks, and proprietary nature of the tool is all you need to make a judgement, no proof is needed.

Nobody can say with a straight face that Microsoft can ever be 100% secure, unless we're talking about their Open Source code like the core of .NET they released on the MIT license last years. But it's a matter of balances since the alternative is to be a prisoner of linux with no software that matters (why don't you run OpenBSD too?). And besides, even if they mass spy on normies, they will not block regular networking firewalling that easily, it's very easy to be exposed with sniffing it externally which would destroy them.

you autistic shill, of course you can tell!
that's what wireshark is for, to capture the packets so you can immediately tell whether there's telemetry still going on.
you just ignore it because it would show that your tool is worthless or, god forbid, expose that it does telemetry of its own.

you fucking retarded subhuman shill get the fuck out of here

>shitloads of backwards compatibility for XP/7 programs broken
>ads built in
>forced updates
>smartphone-tier app store
>RAM hog
>inconsistent UI
>Cortana bugging you every 3 seconds
There are other reasons besides the telemetry that I refuse to use buttnet 10. I tried it once and muh gaymes wouldn't even run, so down the loo it goes!

>do you even know OpenSSH isn't secure as it is?
Pajeet, you need to learn Engrish. And OpenSSH is fine if you're not retarded.

You broke all kinds of code with your shit backwards compatibility as I mentioned above, Rajeet.

LMAOing at your breakdown, shill. fuckin caled it!

This!

>You in the fucking fuck cares about watching ads, fuck add, I block them routinely and aggressively.
Your English is so bad it hurts. Just speak in Hindi or something. At least then I can just look at the poo scribbles and wonder what they mean.

Did you break? I just told you that, I just ended that message with you can sniff it externally. So, until you have proof of that I'll ignore your stupid accusation about it.

Besides, put your brain at work. It's bad for their Marketing to do that. It's 100X more profitable to allow you to be 100% isolated with blackbird when 99% of normies aren't even running it.

I'm not installing that shit.

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

Are you triggered little girl? Too, bad, you have to live in your cognitive dissonance for some more. It takes work to realize Linux is keeping you trapped into non-existent software and Windows 7 is not released early enough for Microsoft to not have backdoors in it.

nice trying to shift the burden of proof.
*you* are shilling the tool so *you* have to prove that it does work

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life

>not blocking the telemetery in your router
I shiggy diggy

I use Mac OS X, you delusional street shitter.

is what happens when you trigger the nigger.

/sign. Go google what the burden of proof is. It's designed exactly to deter people like you.

It does not protect the accusers you sperglord.

It protects the accused.

I LOVE APPLE PRODUCTS
THEYRE SO HIP AND UNIQUE
WATCH ME AS I ROLL DOWN THE STREET
IN MY TIGHT JEANS AND EVEN TIGHTER JACKET
ROCKING SOME WHITE EARBUD HEADPHONES
AND MY APPLE PRODUCT STRAPPED TO MY ARM
BEST WATCH OUT WHEN I COME TO TOWN LADIES
IM SO HIP THAT WHEN MY GRANDMOTHER TOOK A DIVE I TOOK THEY USED ME FOR A REPLACEMENT

I wonder if that shit slows it down.

>get good hardware that costs $400
>pay $800 for it
: the company

I run it on a Thinkpad. OS X != Mac hardware. Don't you have streets to defecate in or did you fill them all?

Only Apple makes computers from metal, everyone else just uses cheap plastic from melted crayons.

see Thinkpads have a steel frame. They're strong enough that I've ran one over with a car and only the lid/display got crushed, and everything else was fully functional.

>that's what he actually believes

No, $400 phones right now can be exceptional. Paying $800 for them is a disgusting scheme.

Samsung has reached a point that their $150 phones are pristine for almost all normies. If they made a phone of $800 it would be covered in fucking diamonds.

>overpriced apple products

Yes, a bit, but still, they are brilliant to use. Have you ever seen an Apple Thunderbolt Display compared to a standard monitor? Much higher resolution, crisper display, brighter colours and brighter screen. Not to mention the sound and built in webcam.

Apple Magic Mouse - Never used one, but if the multitouch is as good as the trackpad, then you really don't understand. I have never used a better pointing device in my life than the trackpad in my MacBook. It's huge compared to other laptops so you can actually use it. You can click anywhere (instead of gay tapping), right click anywhere, scroll anywhere, plus the other gestures such as pinch+zoom (which works properly - like on a phone). Oh, and the scrolling completely matches what you do. You don't move your finger 1/100000 of a millimetre and the page jumps 3 lines, you move 1/000000 of a millimetre and the page moves 1/100000 of a millimetre. I prefer this trackpad to a mouse. Seriously. It has just the right texture - it doesn't hurt or rub on your finger, but you don't slide for miles either.

(cont)

>Samsung
Their Note phones were like 800 IIRC.

Apple Keyboard - It is the best typing keyboard ever. Full stop. I have yet to use a desktop keyboard which is comparable to the comfort and response of the MacBook or External Apple Keyboard. The buttons press down all at once (they don't flop sideways if you press the side). They don't feel of shit. They are spaced out to the size of any normal keyboard. You don't have to jam your fingers into them to make them work. They are not mega sensitive. You never clip the key next to the one you meant to press because there is space between they keys. The keys are backlit so you can see what you are typing at night. The keys are all adequately sized (except for the ctrl key which is hardly used on Mac).
Oh and also, all you fucking fags from the USA saying Mac is overpriced - you don't even CONSIDER all the other countries - if you live in the UK, the *EXTRA* tax we have to pay accounts for 1/4 of the cost! We have to pay nearly $400 EXTRA for a baseline MacBook pro. So stop fucking complaining.

you adorable little shill.
that's not how it works.
you were the first who asserted that we should use blackbird and haven't provided a single piece of evidence that it does indeed work.
the burden of proof is still on you because you haven't proved your original assertion that started this fucking thread