ITT: shameful Sup Forums related things we used to do

>used to burn pirated program and game ISOs to DVD-Rs before I found out about virtual drive mounting

Convert lossy audio files to lossless thinking it would improve the quality

ENHANCE

>ran local firewall app on win2k and winXP thinking it made my computer an impenetrable fortress.
>only inbound
>installed warez

>used to use linux

>Only found out that the del key can be used to delete a character in front of a pointer recently

Pro tip: Using Peerblock or the IP filters built into torrent clients is just a placebo. Companies will try to sue you just for having your IP in the tracker or otherwise.

HOLY SHIT

Do people seriously not know this

Are you retarded? That way it doesn't take up space on your hard drive

I think I was 14 or so before I knew you could press tab to go from one text field to the next. What's worse is that I learnt it from my tech illiterate friend too. Made me feel like a fucking dumbass.

T. Neet
a 2tb hdd is under $100 user

and like 10 years ago?

my initials are cdr
get it like a cd ha ha

I don't know how to make a backup copy of a copy-protected dvd I got for Christmas, Big Fish.
And I never took the time to figure out how to torrent without getting those fucking letters/emails.

Guess I'll stay buying things, the price of ignorance!

I sometimes use kali
i know.. im a faggot

fucking lol'd

I used to game on a p4 2ghz CPU.

haha i did this too.

>used a core 2 duo, 4gb of RAM, and a GTX 560 to try and play BF4 before i knew what the fuck PC building was

gross

I got an obsession with reading the system requirements of video games because my mom's bf would always bring home games that our computer couldn't play. But this was the early 90's so I guess it's not like we had a shit computer so to speak.

>Used to think "download" meant "save on hard drive" and you didn't download something if you viewed it on a browser

I once bought a 7300LE thinking it would be a good graphics card because it was in the GF7000 series. I was young and retarded.

I didn't know this until my HS computer class. Along with using tabs in word

What triggers me most about kalifags is they are always root

When games in the 90s ran from CD without installation but still let you save games, I thought they saved onto the CD (even though CD-R was years away).

I didn't know computers had a MMU until college.

You'd literally be better off burning the ISOs as files and then virtual mounting them. That way you can fit multiple images on a single disc.

I still do this, it just works

I considered moving to linux, even that I can do all I want instantly with no issues in Win7

Well I mean that's sort of true. Most people say downloading a video is saving it to your HD.

No

Choke to death.

>I got a 3TB HDD for 79.99 USD
What's with your overpriced figure?

Seagate?
>

used ultraiso and daemon tools

I shilled for Microsoft, Nvidia and Intel once.

Recently learned that shift+tab goes backwards. Felt like an idiot.

>used windows
>used separate programs for burning iso to usb