Post your best Arch memes

Post your best Arch memes

I use Arch cuz i am too lazy to search for Repositorys to add or to compile from Source.
>Works on my Machine
Why would anyone brag about using another OS or hate someone for using another OS.I dont hate my Normie friends for using Win10 or Win7 because thats just how they like it.

Also: Still more Stable than Windows 10

Your week Starts with Sunday?

>people hating Arch for no apparent reason
>Arch is becoming mainstream because it just werks
>hipsters call Arch users hipsters to sound cool and opinionated
>every reason they claim Arch sucks simply is not true
The true paradigm here is self-loathing hipsters jumping on the circle-jerking bandwagon of hatred for anything with a little bit of popularity. Any problem I've encountered on Arch has been fixed in 5 minutes at most, while installing it was even easier than the memelords claim.

>noobuntu fags is jelly that edgy kids use Arch in order to be edgy, instead of using Debian

Who cares what distro people use?

Especially when the hate is based on non existent reasons?

How can you live with yourself while being an Arch linux shill ?

Every anti arch post is anti gnu/Linux.
There is nothing wrong with arch that isn't wrong with the rest of the the gnu/Linux systems.

>hurr updates might break stuff
>hurr systemd confuses me
>hurr manuals are hard to read
>hurr configurations shouldn't be possible

actually on a lot of calendars sunday is the outer left column

kek this is the best one

oh really? I can't remember the last time Debian crashed on my. Even after an update. I also can't remember having to manually install every single component of Debian by hand. I can't remember having to configure a display manager before my system was acutally usable on Debian. I can't even remember people defining their own worth by their ability to install Debian.

archfags are script kiddies too stupid to install gentoo

gentoofags are scriptkiddies who can't even program their own OS

>Gentoo
>Not TempleOS
Kys

Gentoo is actually a nice balance between control and inane boilerplate work.