How often do you clean your keyboard Sup Forums ?

how often do you clean your keyboard Sup Forums ?

Sometimes I just clean individual keys if they get noticeably dirty, but rarely do a thorough cleaning since that takes too long and I'm lazy.

sometimes

all the time

Rarely, I just get a new one if my current one gets too much shit on it.

i am easily disgusted by greasy fingers and fingerfood, so my periphels are quite clean even without cleaning.
still it should be time again.

Rarely. Even when I do there isn't that much Since I have 2 separate keyboards. One for desktop 1 for Raspberry pi, that I use for general browsing and being the network admin on my network.
The mad thing about not having much is that I have a pet and rarely clean my bedroom which I really need to clean over the weekend.
Pic related. My Pi

You just couldn't bother to put the stickers on straight. That's why you will fail in life.

Are they really that off centre? I'm not bothered by it. It just works for me since I've dealt with other peoples Pi's so it let's me differentiate the OS Installed

what keyboard is that op

Once in a decade when there are serious internet connection problems and nothing else to do.

Done it today
>yfw one key stopped working

Never too lazy.

damn

I wipe it down since it's a Dell laptop and I don't want to break the little junky ass keys

When I spill something

looks like a Logitech G15

In an emergency and once every other month I think.

I don't eat regular meals in front of the computer but I have addiction for pic related (I'm eastern european, been smoking cigarettes since I was like 12 and I'm trying to quit so it helps me keep my hands busy) so a stuck piece of shell isn't a rare sight.

Also my work forces me to use a lot of hand cream (they tell you to use sanitizers to decrease iatrogenic infections but they forget to mentions that the same sanitizers dry your skin and make you more vulnerable, so the evil circle closes).

Pretty much the only reason why I value rubber dome keys.
I pop 4 screws, dump keys/case into the dishwasher, wash the printed circuit and rubberdome matrix under running water, leave it to dry and assemble back.

>eastern european
>been smoking cigarettes since I was like 12
memes are true, bydlo as fuck.

I do a full teardown and wash around once every 2 years or so.

>so it helps me keep my hands busy
That bad?

I think is Logitech Cordless Desktop® MX™ 5500 Revolution

Daily with an easel. The surface is flat, so it cleans easy.

Sadly memes can be very real. I've been born in Polish countryside in a carrying loving non-pathological family and honestly very often I felt like an alien among pathological retards. You know your average bydło mind blowing shit like my classmate getting badly beaten by his mother because he tore his Vietnamese $5 track suit bought on a bazaar.

What's even sadder and more terrifying is that after fighting this Polish bydło mentality and trying to escape it for almost 30 years I've came back full circle after seeing Western liberal degeneracy. Bydło was right, it was right all along.

You surely mean paintbrush.

I occasionally blow on it , shake it upside down and lightly wipe it with a cloth without removing any caps (i'm afraid they'll break). There's quite a bit of debris, but it works fine.

Is that enough?

t. Stavros Papadopoulos

How would you clean finger grease from a laptops keyboard?

lol? I have a Model M. Remove keycaps, and keys. throw them in a ziplock bag with kosher salt, and isporpyl alcohol, shake, and bake. 100% clean.

u can clean a keyboard