I need a recommendation Sup Forums

I need a recommendation Sup Forums.
No fucks given.
I'm sick of not finding valuable answer anywhere
I look for.

I just need a decent or good quality PC case.

I don't if I should either pick miniATX, mid tower or full tower

I currently have a high tower case.
I use my rig mostly for 3D renders and video editing (it's my job), so cooling is important.
But I sometimes have a doubt about really needing a high tower thats expensive and doesn't save space either...

So what should it be?

Are there even MiniATX that allow good cooling?

Other urls found in this thread:

nzxt.com/products/source-530
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352048&cm_re=fractal_define-_-11-352-048-_-Product
tweaktown.com/reviews/7301/noctua-nh-d15s-style-cpu-cooler-review/index6.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nzxt.com/products/source-530

I have one of these, they are brilliant for cooling and obviously have plenty of space whilst not costing too much

Fuck you Sup Forums

Fuck every single one of you.

Are they noisy?

There's not such thing as mini-atx.

> I use my rig mostly for 3D renders and video editing (it's my job), so cooling is important.
I ran a small BTC farm once in Antec Eleven Hundred case, then I moved it to a simple chink $30 case. Definitely temps were a little bit higher, but 100% fan in Afterburner does more than any expensive case. I'd say that the space between two videocards is what matters the most.

The standard fan in the rear and top were a bit, I replaced with noctuas and its really quiet now

I own a 750d. good case. I assume the 350d should be equivalent in quality. my only problem is that one of the front panel fans rattles sometimes but I'm going to change those at some point anyway. I can vouch for corsair overall.

good cooling on micro atx AND mini itx (not sure which you meant) are possible but the latter might be more of a challenge. I'd recommend a mATX case in your case.

fractal design has some well made, well designed cases you might be interested it. look into the define series.

antec p180 or p280

I have both and they are nice. solid, heavy cases. Cant recommend them enough.

buy this and fuck off

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352048&cm_re=fractal_define-_-11-352-048-_-Product

OP here.
Thanks for the advice you all, I'll finally be able to review and chose one now.

this or the Deepcool Tesseract WH depending on how much you want to spend and what you need.

Sadly in the same boat, most people just care about looks and not about cooling. Asked several times, all I get is people talking about how X case looks sick.

In answer to your question, I am not sure if a small case will work because I am assuming you will want a good cooler. The best air coolers will require a full tower. I personally don't wish for liquid cooling due to it being too much of a risk, I want my computer to be reliable. Currently the best I am aware of, which is more limited than I would like, is the Thermaltake Core X9. It doesn't do any favors in size, but sounds great for cooling.

>The best air coolers will require a full tower.
Is this some new retarded meme? You can't seriously be this fucking retarded...

Please, enlighten me. The Noctua NH-D15 is the best air cooler. How do I fit it in a mini-ATX?

what is the best full atx case? airflow is a top priority, dont care about noise. dont care about price.

the S model is the best and i guess that you dont

mini-ATX does not exist.
Buy the NH-D15S and a case that's wide enough, you fucking retard.

Any case, just get those black Noctua industrial fans.
Full tower vs mid tower makes no fucking difference for airflow.

tweaktown.com/reviews/7301/noctua-nh-d15s-style-cpu-cooler-review/index6.html - S is not as efficient as the normal.

put another fan on it dumbo

>hurr durr durr im fucking retarded

the only thing that matters is that the case is wide enough so you can put the side panel back on again.

I have the Thermaltake f51. Its fuckhuge but it is very well made and has tons of fan slots. I have 8, all set to intake, except for 1. All run on low, so it's nice and quiet. I do wish it was smaller, but I will never outgrow this thing. Dual Xeons will probably end up as my next build anyway.

>the only thing that matters is that the case is wide enough so you can put the side panel back on again.
Confirmed retard, no idea what airlfow even means I would guess

The fans that come with the NH-D15 are 1500 rpm. The fans you can buy are 1200 rpm. So that second fan is still less efficient than a NH-D15.

I have an Enthoo Pro M, no windows, 80 bucks.
no complaints, good airflow, good dust catchers.
would buy again/10

>bigger case = better airflow

Is this bait? I honestly can't tell at this point.

I fit a D15 into a CM 690II. That's a mid tower. And it's even a bit more narrow than cases usually are today. No problems.

i build a pc with a fractal design define C, its tight as fuck but completely silent , with a shadow rock LP / gigabyte gtx 1060, i can shill you that ,if you found a bigger version maybe.

The one you posted is pretty nice, OP

I always get full tower because it's comfier to build, but a mid tower is good enough for 90% of use cases

>miniATX
only if you know what you're doing
or you're going to end up with an annoying leaf blower on your desk

Buy the 3000rpm noctuas then
Best efficiency without question
Top of the line
Best of the best

>miniATX
>you know what you're doing

mini-ATX cases are for hipsters who put them in huge empty American Psycho tier "muh minimalism" rooms and then pretend it was for "space efficiency".

I like this miniATX discussion thread
Would you recommend miniATX to a first time builder

That's a terrible place for a desktop

>>miniATX
>>only if you know what you're doing
>literally nothing is different except you have to use a mATX mobo

mini-ATX does not exist

Where can I buy a miniATX motherboard

kek

Buyers remorse?

Nice in speed... but the problem is they are 120mms. That means they need a lot more power just to get to the same place a 140mm can.

Only if you live in a closet. Otherwise get a normal sized case.

just take a regular ATX mobo and cut off the bottom third

where exactly are your fans going? mars?

But bigger fans have more inertia, which is a property of matter, making the extra mass less performance

120mm 3000rpm fans are best and also most efficient because power/weight ratio

>but I sometimes have a doubt about really needing a high tower thats expensive and doesn't save space either...

I have a Micro ATX case, specifically the Fractal Design Define Mini C (definitely recommended). I wouldnt say it was any less expensive than a mid or full tower ($75), and it mostly saves vertical space as its wide enough to fit basically any aftermarker heatsink, but Im pretty happy with it. Just know your limitations--while it can SLI, its definitely not recommended to do so in a Micro ATX case.

Mid tower are all the same so just get the best looking

thanks friend. i wanted full atx though because of the space and not entirely for "airflow", just a case that i could install many fans in, whatever

Unless you are doing SLI micro is fine

it also saves space by removing the drive bays in the front, even more than define S.

no, they're not. cheap shit cases will be cramped moreso than a well designed one of the same size, and a good case will have better fan and cable management options as well as dust filters.

do your fucking research and watch reviews

i said i did not care about price

>2013+4
>SLI

I put it on the ground just for that picture, but don't worry, it's not there normally. I do all my computing in the pool, with my desktop on a large inflatable pool toy.

He can just get a lian li glass for the best, a 460x for muh RGB, and a phanteks for a nice glass case for reasonable price

I use a 350d, no complaints here. good build quality, easy to install / remove anything without having to take everything out to make room. tons of cable management space behind the mobo too.

just because it's expensive doesnt mean it's the best choice. do your research.

How did you use the space you saved?

Well, my computer is on my desk, so it saves a lot of desk space by just being smaller and also looking neater.

Take a look at CaseLabs, they have the HIGHEST quality cases made out of mostly aluminium, they can hold shit ton of hard drives but it varies from each different cases.