Looks like Chrome 56 got a new feature that hasn't gotten much publicity

Looks like Chrome 56 got a new feature that hasn't gotten much publicity.

theregister.co.uk/2017/02/05/chrome_56_quietly_added_bluetooth_snitch_api/

Is this evidence for "botnet" or an important tool for developers?

>Is this evidence for "botnet" or an important tool for developers?

How many more evidence anyone needs to see that Chrome is a botnet?

Yes, I agree with you. I was just trying to be a fair and balanced OP

can anyone redpill me on ungoogled chromium? how do I install it on Ubuntu?

You can't even begin to imagine how good for the web Chrome and Google in general were. You guys are massive cunts for bashing Chrome.

If you don't like the fact that it talks to Google - use a damn firewall, but don't call names this great piece of software because of your communist beliefs.

BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T

Yet another dumb fuck who skimmed through chrome dev days youtube videos and now thinks chrome is god tier.

Kys yourself.

This reminds me of the malicious websites that vibrate your phone.

honestly senpai I'd just use Firefox

kys, jewgle shill

Who fucking cares.

Chrome also changed how it displays images. If you open a direct link to an image, instead of putting it in the upper left against a white background, it now centers it against a dark background.

It looks weird, I'm not used to it. I'm sure, however, that once I get used to it, I will like it better than the white background.

I switched back to firefox last week

>what Google means is that the server-to-browser connection is over TLS, and users have to allow connection with a touch or a mouse click. To reiterate: as a user, you have to explicitly grant the remote web app access to your Bluetooth gadgets before anything happens. Then you select a device to pair with the webpage, and away you go. The webpage can filter for devices, so for example, a health site can ask to be paired with gadgets that have a heart rate sensor. A site can't see any device until it is paired.

K so click "no" when asked.

Anyone else remember Hola? Turned your computer into a botnet node LOL

Can they just bind Esc to unfocus URL already

good thing that i dont use chrome or windows and have bluetooth disabled in bios

Some sources citing the individual checkpoints would be useful.

>developer tools
>in release builds
>any browser

ungoogled chromium is a lie. If you don't want google knowing everything about you, don't use a browser that is 99.9999% developed by google.

Even if some fuckstick thinks they've "removed" the 'botnet".

It destroyed IE. Firefox was never going to do that.

This is a good thing.

Terminal autism.

kys, jewgle shill