Trump will make programming great again

Trump will make programming great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/president-obama-ban-muslims-2011/
youtu.be/4XQXiCLzyAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy fulfilled half of his promises in first week. Really makes me think.

Also fuck all those 3rd world country animals coming over and working for peanuts. If they can train dumb animals to do monkey jobs then they sure as fuck can train all those losers in USA.

Well hopefully this means my salary will go up.

Hopefully they dont find a new breed of code monkeys to outsource work, and we should see an increase in available positions. The demand for any kind of programmer is currently laughable, something has to be done to get americans back into this line of work.

Truly, Trump will make this job great again. Junior programmers are going to be given a chance to do the work pajeet had been doing his entire life and learn something new. Openings are going to show up everywhere. Senior programmers are going to increase in rarity, and salaries will follow since cheap labor wont be a thing anymore.

Good labor will become the norm. Talent will be paised and paid for. I never though I would see this happen. I though the industry was gone for good.

What a timeline.

Gee wiz companies that abuse H1B visas are upset that the abuse is going to be stopped and they will be forced to hire domestic grads.

It will go down, but at least you will have a job.

why would it go down ?

>Oh no we can't import cheap Pajeets for 1/10th of the salary we're meant to pay a domestic programmer
And they call _us_ kikes.

>Unelected mega tech corporations influencing the laws of this country

Remember : most of them are run by kikes. The shadow government cant be far away from the mega corporations making our social media.

Sorry neets, you still won't be able to find a job.

But I enjoy all the salty tears of you guys so desperate to find your place in the world. Must suck to realize that nothing will ever work out the way your bigoted mind wants it to. :3

So much denial, but I understand how you feel pajeet. It must suck to have to work for half the salary a normal person deserves just so you can get a job, but your days are numbered.

Quality is about to win over Quantity. You did a good job laying out the boring parts pajeet, now its time for real developers to take over.

salary of programmers in america goes up

less programmers in canada

my salary goes up

thanks trump

MAGA

>Trump

The immigration ban won't effect tech companies and the H1B thing is from a democraft in california.

Yea I'm sure why people are tying the Muslim ban to the H1B visa crack down. They are not even remotely related.

>unelected by the American people mega corporation owner influencing laws of this country

Idiot.

They are being imported for a reason. You really think companies would rather go through the whole process of obtaining a visa just to obtain a worker from 1000s of miles away for no reason?

Do you have any idea what cost/benefit analysis is, brainlet?

They are being imported precisely because there is a restriction on the labour supply in the home market.

>again
>Implying this industry comprised entirely of leftist, shit-heels and slouches, was ever great.

Obama did the same shit when he came into office.
As you can see Social media and the Media in general have a huge effect on people now compared to 8 years ago. Plus the countries on the ban list aren't the top ones for muslim immigration.

Social media is the ultimate weapon especially with all the idiots believing everything they read on the internet and see on TV.

>They are being imported precisely because there is a restriction on the labour supply in the home market.

Pajeets dont ever need to get promoted. They are happy writing the same code all over again and they know they have no actual value when it comes down to it. This is why they work for nothing.

The only restriction on the home market is the fact that a bunch of pajeets will gladly do your job faster and for less money.

Then 2 weeks will be enough of him. Defeating ISIS can be solved with nuking down Raqqa to the shit. Just to feel the power of the kike technology.

>unelected

>If they can train dumb animals to do monkey jobs then they sure as fuck can train all those losers in USA.

Why do Americans think Cletus is fucking waiting around wanting to study programming or computer science? Why do you think this is about the fact they CAN train Cletus? He's not going after that programming job, he does not want it. Pajeet wants it though.

What are you going to do, force people to work things so immigrants who do it out of choice have no way of competing with the natives?

You people are dumb as fuck.

>obama bans immigrants
>no one says anything
>trump bans immigrants
>WOW WTF COMPLETELY UNHEARD OF #NOTMYPRES

Because you assume Cletus is an old man rather than a guy outta high school or college wanting to get a job. Provided, you can't force people to like logic-based tasks, but the indians aren't doing any better. Might as well get over the language and cultural barrier and teach people how stuff work. It's not like we're asking people to build a new engine here. And more advanced jobs will always be filled by the competent.

Doubtful. He'll be impeached and if not any ban will be struck down.

Can someone tell me why everyone over at hackernews are such retards when it comes to politics? Is it because they've lived around Silicon valley and seattle too long?

>impeached
for what?

yes they've pretty much swallowed every liberal political stance on everything

They're as clickbaity and fake as CNN

>so immigrants who do it out of choice have no way of competing with the natives

There are plenty of programmers out of work in the US just WAITING for pajeets to stop taking their jobs. How many junior programmers could be trained by simply removing these jobs from the hands of pajeets in some third world country and putting CS students in these positions ?

Why the fuck does every pajeet on this imageboard somehow believes they have an exclusivity on the american job market ? You dont see indian companies go out of their way to outsource jobs to america, so you cant understand how bad it feels to be a trained programmer and know that you would have a job if it were not for the fact that some nigger in some shithole can do it for half the price you are asking.

If you want to compete with in american job market you either are an American or you bring something of value.

Thanks to Trump, the market for cheap outsourced labor is on the verge of collapse, and your days are numbered.

Kinda sucks. I felt like hackernews was a good place to get some good general news from on tech shit, but it seems like I might have to depend on forbes for the time being. I just want a tech site that doesn't talk any political shit except for when in context of affecting the industry.

>he doesn't understand how this effects the tech industry

Just stick to CNET. That's more your style.

I know how it affects it, but I was moreso speaking of when hackernews got into the political trap over the past two years. The comment sections are cancer a lot of the time. You'd think people with some amount of intelligence can see things pass the surface, but then I realize they're just spouting off knowledge with no wisdom behind it.

They play CNN in my breakroom at work and its the stupidest shit I read on their headline every day. Every fucking day for the last 3 weeks has been "trump said something PUBLIC OUTRAGE" bullshit with 4 commentators discussing the equivalent of "what did he mean by this?" with all these extraneous and retarded interpretations from other episodes of "trump said something" monologue

>Also fuck all those 3rd world country animals coming over and working for peanuts.
I only support Trump on this one issue.I can't wrap my head around why my fellow liberals would support corporate sponsored slavery.Set these poor souls free and return them to their places of origin.

It is racist to ban Muslims

Trumps law is unconstitutional and evildoing

Political nuance is a lost art.

>mudslims are a race
Libtards, everyone.
go cry on Tumblr about gender issues.

>force people to work things so immigrants who do it out of choice have no way of competing with the natives
so literally india?

>effects
Back to the loo Pajeet

I can't wait until all you short sighted xenophobes are forced to pay the consequences for this. Trump is just going to force companies to leave America because they don't want to be bullied into achieving Trump's political goals.

In 2020, you'll still be posting to this awful website while blaming everyone else for your poor choices.

Enjoy!~

but working for american companies is the only way they can make a living in their literal shithole

>There are plenty of programmers out of work in the US just WAITING for pajeets to stop taking their jobs.
Such as?
>inb4 anecdotal evidence

I am an American born Indian and I wholeheartedly agree. Our men are being used and abused by the likes of Microsoft and Google, while our women in the homeland are seen as nothing more than sources for medical skeletons.Sometimes the answers don't always come from an attractive concept.

>companies leaving america

Yes, I'm sure Google and so will leave the the country that has given them their financial freedom. Please let it happen.

I hear how H1Bs are getting Americans replaced by foreigners but I rarely see evidence of it. Especially considering how they're still capped.

Trump is a threat to their financial freedom. Why should companies leave to countries with more favorable economic conditions?

Because google still has financial freedom. You misunderstood my post.

>obama bans immigrants
snopes.com/president-obama-ban-muslims-2011/
God, Sup Forums, why are you so fucking retarded?

This. Google has it's dick so firmly embedded in our nations politics, it would take a crane to get it out.

Fuck off all of you, polacks and pajeets, you are the reason this board has gone to shit. I just want a fun board to shit talk on technology without all this identity politics crappery.

Go fuck yourselves over and over and over.

Just hide the thread. Or report it instead.

Companies can leave, more power to them. I want trump to not give them any free rides for not being based in america, tax them and remove benefits from them.

>The only restriction on the home market is the fact that a bunch of pajeets will gladly do your job faster and for less money.

Complete fabrication when considering the living costs in California.

Trump said on the campaign that high corporate taxes are a bad thing and promised to cut them to like 15% iirc.

So you'd rather get rid of companies worth hundreds of billions and bring in just as much in tax revenues just because you *might* not get a job?

Not to mention

>do the job faster

top kek. Pajeets waste a lot of money and time simply not knowing what the fuck they're doing.

I dont need evidence. Its basic logic that cheap labor wins in the lower tier of the job market. McDonalds hires teenagers and fires them as soon as they start asking for promotions.

As a boss would you rather :

>Remotely Hire Abdul Pajeet, 5 years experience, $5 / Hour
>Hire and Train John Smith, Fresh out of college , $10 / Hour

Why are you assuming that there are no American programmers ? Indians arent the only faggots capable of programming, you just do it for a salary that no american can live on.

Thankfully, rice is fucking cheap.

Guarantee none of that money is actually going toward helping the country.

Yes,but only for those who cooperate.

>I just want a fun board to shit talk on technology without all this identity politics crappery.

Nah, you probably just want another board where you can avatarpost with anime pictures and join desktop threads to circlejerk about which distro of Autism you are using.

>I dont need evidence
Drumpfkins in a nutshell

Wrong, pajeets basically assemble pieces of open source code until they have something that barely works. They do it fast, but they do it cheap.

>you need evidence that a company wants to pay less on labor

>I dont need evidence
But you do. And how would anything Trump do change the fact that Google can remote hire?

You realize how dangerous of a precedent this sets?
>company x sees they can effectively threaten the government to get preferential treatment by pretending they wanted to leave the country
>now government revenue is drastically reduced because the government is picking winners and losers in the market

>You need evidence to argue

Alright then, where is your evidence for the apparent lack of American programmers ?

Fast doesnt mean it works. I know this working in Dallas.

If Pajeets are so incompetent as you claim, it would be worth it for companies to spend more on more competent workers because they're more productive.

It's just that, apparent. The majority of programmers are still American.

I said barely works. Its not exactly solid or idiot proof code, especially if pajeet was working on building a library that's going to be used by your employees

>it would be worth it for companies to spend more on more competent workers because they're more productive.

top kek you have no idea how to actually run a business.

>>company x sees they can effectively threaten the government to get preferential treatment by pretending they wanted to leave the country

Except if they leave the country, they're going to get tariffs up their ass.

No because they can just chew them up and spit them out if they don't do it right. They work for pennies on the dollar. An american programmer wants to make at least 80k a year while a pajeet in india will work for a few fucking dollars a day

Companies have no idea what competent coders mean.

>threaten the government to get preferential treatment
No,that's not how it works.Sleazy foreign tax shelters and shit like moving factories to Mexico are the main targets.

>Where is your evidence ?
>Hurr durr I dont need any look outside its obvious !

Cant believe I fell for such blatant bait.

How so? Paying jobs don't help the country?

India has over 1 billion people in it, US around 320 million people.
You realize that most pajeets are trying to get into tech and want to leave to the US it's a race in Delhi.

At least with american workers, you can get good quality work, especially if the guy just came from college. He might not be as experienced, but I know for sure he can catch up better than indians forcing themselves into computer jobs.

I know right? It's so dumb when people make claims without any supporting facts.

Which is just going to hurt American workers because those companies are no longer providing billions of dollars for our economy or employing our workers, and now our workers have to pay more for products.

What economy are these companies actually helping? Last I checked, all they're doing is helping their iklings over on the west coast. Nothing that do has made life better at all for everywhere else in the country.

Do you run a business?

We're talking about h1b workers vs native born Americans. H1b workers get higher than average salaries for the US as a whole.

>company takes work out of the country
>ok punish them for it
>NO! that'll hurt the workers they abandoned

They lose their competitive edge, American workers lose nothing, provided they don't purchase said companies products.

You sound like a worthless NEET trying to rationalize why you can't get a job without blaming yourself.

Also, it just blows back because the affected country's currency devalues, essentially offsetting whatever the tariff does.

I work for a tech company in dallas, faggot. I know exactly how the ecosystem between coder and management works.

That's literally how it works. Tariffs have always hurt both economies in trade.

I'd say that's what everyone here is like, but if their understanding of economics is like their understanding of programming, or any other STEM field, it's no wonder a Pajeet is replacing them.

You just sound bitter that you didn't get a raise or whatever and blame the immigrants instead of yourself.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO! SSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY!

source?
>inb4 lazare effect from voodoo economics gw bush

Not at all. I'm just being real. Americans replacing outsourced work as far as coding is concerned will be a great benefit.

youtu.be/4XQXiCLzyAw
It's the best I can come up with ATM. I'm out in public right now so I don't have time to look up anything else.

lmao

Obama placed a tariff on Chinese tires to save American jobs. China retaliated by putting a tariff on chickens, and it cost the US chicken industry a billion dollars. Tariffs. Do. Not. Work.

No I asked for a real source not some fucking marketing video "crash cource econ" shit

And yet it's been a better source than "it's just logic".