/guts/

guts thread, post 'em, rate 'em

Hello /guts/ long time no see.

saving up for dat zen build.

Very nice my dude. What are the specs?
G-give me one hard drive p-pls
Nice pipework my man

i don't know. i'm getting board with my guts. i feel like switching the fans with new ones or something.

those are some T H I C C rads

If you really need to spend money on something, get nicer case.

You already have the best fans though

I wanna do a refresh in a year or so, how are those fancy maglev fans? I'm focused on noise above all.

I forgot you could tuck cables in the back.

Didn't end up mattering lol.

It's ok

noticeably quieter then the Corsair AF/SP series fans.

it takes 5 minutes to manage your cables
y u do dis

>sag intensifies

ive put it an aerobics class and its currently on a vegan diet

fug.

super clean, I like em

That's a very nice looking Gaming X card. Plastidipped shroud ?

nope, just spraypaint.

You into oviposition? Because that speckling makes it look like an egg.

Congratulations, instead of buying a a hall of fame or just another better shroud, you voided your warranty and made your card look like a cheap plastic dollar store injection mold. Technically speaking though if your card broke that warranty would be useless anyway considering how garbage MSI is with customer support.

Oh, it looked nicer when I could only see the side of it. Your paintjob is ass, but the colour scheme is kind of nice.

>MSI is with customer support.
Only in America. Get your customer protection laws in order, Jesus Christ. You drop rules and regulation like Jew's aren't going to abuse the system.

>only in america
It has nothing to do with politics or country, MSI is just a shitty company when it comes to their GPU customer support department, same with Strix. They aren't "abusing" anything, they just don't cover much.

Would it be worth it threading some of these stray ATX bundles through Paracord?

>tfw it was just 3 months ago since I bought a new case

I covered the 5,25" drive hole with some tape because it doesn't have a dust filter. That's a real design fail by Fractal Design in my opinion.

who /shopaholic/ here? The Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Titanium Green looks neat.

>$25 heatsink
>$40 for meme RGB fans
Couldn't laugh harder

Fractal Cases are my favorite. Theme is MSI I like it.

DAT GPU IS THICCCCC

Looks bad with flash edition

No gpu, full tower but matx board, single purple fan. Why do you still post this senpai?

Flip case or photo over

Gorgeous

small and quiet, perfect

You aint trying senpai.

Nice, but why all the monitors? or should i ask what you use them for?

So pretty

Bought the biggest heatsinks your sheckels could buy eh? Arc Midi r2? that was my first case!

1000w psu holy shit for nothing

its aight

Cont'd from Classy

That bestbuy thermaltake fan triggers me

If you want to, sure. Do what you want homie.

Dig it.

Those are the cheap non rgb ones tho

>Nice, but why all the monitors? or should i ask what you use them for?
I use them for having lots of windows open side by side, and (very) occasionally surround gayming. I only play old DX9 games like that, though.

bepis

How do you take pictures with this perfect perspective?

with a camera usually.

>Why do you still post this senpai?
For the (You)'s of course!

rate please

mfw finally see the guts causing speccy threads to lose their shit at gpu temps

r8 pls

Actually looks terrible. It's a mess.

>four different fans
>all of them blowing air out, except one
>too much color variance
>cooling liquid dangerously low
fix it

Flip those front fans for intake. You want positive air pressure son

how many radiators do you have?

a synology DS211J on top

Camera and tri-pod, I'm a product photographer as well so that helps a little bit

Photoshop>crop>straighten
You can also use the transform tool to skew perspective

This works as well, however I tend to prefer to take my photos right the first time instead of spending alot of time fixing what I should've done right in the first place.

I'd like to take some better pictures. I don't feel like moving my tower and the room its in is always dark.

Props for the AIO, honestly haven't had a sexier piece of kit in a long time.

Messy guts.

Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

let me guess...memeteks memethoo memEvolv?

Let's see some Lian Li cases, shall we? Or ones they manufacture.

love it.

Nothing new to see here. Still running like a champ.

I bought the card second hand for $200, so no warranty to begin with, and I know the paintjob is ass, I spent probably an hour on it total.

what corsair fans?

as one user stated, they're better than the stock corsair fans. i'm and my desire to replace doesn't have to do with the quality of the fans, but my boredom. they're some of the best pwm fans in general you can get. if you're interested in magnetic bearings take a look at enermax maglev fans. enermax had maglev long before corsair and are pretty good maglev fans on a budget. they are lower rpm compared to corsairs so they will be quieter but since they're pwm, you can easily set a nice fan curve in the bios regardless. my fans rarely ramp up to 1,600- 1,800rpm. let alone the full 2,400 for the 120's and 2,000 for the 140's.

really curious to see how zen's hexacore compares to my i7 6850k.

>Flip case or photo over
always amusing to see /g nag about the corsair 600c being inverted.

I wasn't getting stuck with a shit psu like I did last time plus i got it on sale for 50 dollars off.

Msi replaced my r9 390 without a fight after i had painted the shroud. The reason i had to send it back cause my old shit psu killed it.

It's been a while since I've taken part in one of these threads. Roast me.

I commend the fact that you did so well with a non-modular PSU.

wat dis

LED controller.

Faggot

/tips fedora

Turn °360, walk away.

Mid gamer poor fag here who is getting tacxreturns soon. Should I get the 1050 ti or rx 470

>rx 470
this

Modular PSUs are a meme

>Full ATX board
>only one PCI card
Not picking on you specifically, but every time I see it, it makes me more disappointed for people who would be happy with mATX and save some cash.
Don't buy into the full ATX meme, people. A mATX will serve the purpose of the vast majority of builds, and performance is equal to ATX.

ML120 Pro / ML140 Pro

but it would look ugly in my case

Full ATX generally has more usb and sata ports. Also having an extra PCI just in case is not a bad thing. Most mATX only have 2 ram slots also. The price difference is also pretty insignificant usually.

>look guys, if i invest in clc watercooling, it makes me a professional pc assembler!

=▐

i bet that bitch squeals like a motherfucker

Hello

Stop projecting

Danm thats a clean build you got there.

but muh braided cabled

True on the USB ports, but the extra PCI statment is why I said mATX, not mITX.

Number of RAM slots depends on the board manufacturer. Yes, the cheapest boards have 2, but the decent ones have 4. More than 4 outside of gaymurr and server grade is rare regardless of form factor.

I have noticed in the last few years, board manufacturers are making more feature rich mATX boards. I just built a new rig and figured mATX was not going to have what I was looking for, but I was wrong when I found the ASUS Prime Z270M-PLUS. Not shilling, just giving an example of a mATX board I liked enough to base my build around. Only thing I'd change about it is more back panel USB for future devices.

Pic related, my new rig. Pardon the LEDs, It's dark down there and they make it pop.

stupid me forgot the pic.

Wow is that a sound card? Haven't seen one in years, so unnecessary.

Need optical TOSlink for my shitty retarded wireless gaming headset, onboard doesn't have it.

>More than 4 outside of gaymurr and server grade is rare regardless of form factor.
No it isn't. The platforms that support more than 4 RAM slots always have more than 4, with the exception of the odd X99 board with only 2 or 4 slots. Your average user not buying something doesn't make it rare, being hard to find or obtain does.

what case?

You fucking insane bastard. TWO 480s in SLI?
M A D M A N

The Acer is my monitor, the samsung is actually my 4k TV I have disabled. I guess that's what speccy has it showing up as.

That's the realest answer. I do the same.

I'm just being a dickhead. Pretending to be. I hope someone believes me.

Fuck it, that's a good enough reason for me.

FT02
Thanks. I'm thinking of upgrading to a pair of 680s for $100. I can sell the 480 for $50 each or so, and break even.