10. Obsolete Geek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/yegor256
youtube.com/user/ponchato
youtube.com/watch?v=DH5WP9SrOcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. Sargon Of Akkad

UGGGGHHHH THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Always find myself watching Linus Tech Tips even though I hate the way all his reviews are from the perspective of PC gamers, I mean I know that's his target audience but he gets some cool tech and ruins it by saying "you can't game on it so it's no good".

Reminder that if you don't follow Yegor, then you're a software development toddler!

youtube.com/yegor256

1,2,3,6,7+
Fun fun function
JerryRigEverything
TheVerge
Extra Credits

Extra credits is not fucking tech

lindybeige

Does it count if you run a channel?

youtube.com/user/ponchato

>please ignore the oldest videos
>quality drops as you go backwards
>a lot

Keep going. Spam it on reddit

Just to spite you I watched your first video, the one from october. I've literally seen 12 year olds make better videos than that. I stopped watching after 20 seconds.

Why the fuck is the thumbnail good and the video looks like complete shit? Did you record that with a fucking Razr?

>Quality drops as you go backwards
I should've listened

Lazy Game Reviews
BigCliveDotCom
EEVBlog
AvE
Linus Tech Tips
Jayz2Cents4
MacBookGuy
Photonicinduction

Reddit has some pretty harsh "no self promotion" culture. They hate it even more than Sup Forums. I guess I could make an account with some other name but I'm not sure how to frame it. "My friend is starting a YouTube channel about tech and wants some feedback!" ?

kek, told you

And that Rival 100 video was literally the first tech video I've ever made. Holding my Moto E in one hand and opening the box in the other, the whole shebang. I leave it up because the embarrassment reminds me to suck less.

>"My friend is starting a YouTube channel about tech and wants some feedback!" ?

Isn't that how literally everyone does it?

Techmoan if you're into obsolete AV formats

druaga1
garret claridge
vwestlife
digital foundry
gamers nexus

That's actually obesity.

LGR
Techmoan
Ashens
Danooct1
Rogueamp

yeah, cus that ass was FAT

No it isn't, shit for brains. Go drink bleach.

Nope, not if she can do this

>youtube.com/user/ponchato
I watched a couple videos. Calling this from a viewer's perspective (compared to a fellow video maker), the overall quality of video and audio is alright. With the intro, I don't think you need to have a unique greeting, the 'Howdy, howdy' thing kind of seems like you're just trying to say something other Youtubers haven't gotten to yet. You could maybe use some low-volume music playing throughout the videos, and any other small critiques I had are things that will improve over time anyway, like editing.
A lot better than what most people are putting out there, though. I hope to see you pass 1000 subscribers soon.

who the fucks wants to watch some retard blabbing about shit they don't know

fucking kill yourselves

>who the fucks wants to watch some retard blabbing about shit they don't know
>fucking kill yourselves

LGR is fucking based. Love the thrift store series.

Not bad, I like it.

Have you seen his food channel LGR Foods?

youtube.com/watch?v=DH5WP9SrOcA

Not the real LGR tho...

iJustine

her bmi is quite obviously over 30
obesity is disgusting

>lgr now has a food channel