Mouse thread

is there a small mouse with a good sensor? i find g303 too big.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-J14fyar5ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bigger pic.

you are a fucking idiot

u got rekt son

sorry, uploaded the slightly smaller version and the text might be slightly ffuzzy. here's the original 4K version.

Very nice

Watching this webm is giving me a panic attack. Damn you.

had my rat 7 for 4 years, fucking good arma mouse OP, I don't care about the meme factor

>thumb wheel to range scope
>snipe button changed to push to talk
>thumb buttons for scope/3rd person
>dpi button for more sensitivity when flying

g300s ?

Are they watching public sex or something?

Nixeus Revel

Zowie FK1 & FK2 are the only correct answers.

this

Logitech g pro

I have an HP omen mouse and I can tell for sure that it is an amazing mouse both for feeling and usability, and also it has a very sturdy structure. Got it for about 30€.

WHY THE FUCK THERE ARE NO MOUSES WITH SHAPE SIMILAR TO SIDEWINDER X5 FUCK

Forgot pic related

>g303
>too big

wow

A mate of mine bought himself the steel series kinzu mouse and gave it to me for a present. He said he wanted to buy it for its look but changed his mind. It's the worst mouse I have. He probably knew.

>god tier
>not exclusively zowie fk
what did they mean by this?

Bitch you guessed it

I have one of the first generation Steelseries Rival mice with an old ass firmware because it was suggested to keep it that way.

Let's say that I fucking dislike how I had to take out that rubber pad near the side buttons because it was wearing out quickly and it was disgusting. Reminded me of those old ass PS1 gamepads and their shitty analog sticks which would just melt.

What's a considerably better mouse than this? I've only used this and the Logitech MX518 in the last 8 years or so.

g400s

good, but not that precise when I move it really slow

i like my g300s. Altough Sup Forums will instantly say that the sensor is shit, it works ok to 1500dpi for me on a hard pad.

Just bought a Zowie fk2 to replace my piece of shit sensei.
Keen.

Don't buy the steelseries Rival, it shuts on and off when I try to do anything cause of the shitty fucking software

OK I got a question. What is the BIGGEST mouse with a good sensor? I feel like I've tried fucking everything, closest I've come is Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and Deathadder Chroma but they're still not quite big enough. Is there really nothing bigger?

It's not too pleasant. I went on with my mx518 for several years. My Rival has maybe 2 years and I'm already thinking of buying another, it's trash.

Logitech g pro

I can't find a cheap importer for the Logitech M510, but I've been unsuccessful. What mice most closely resemble that one on a budget? I like the shape of my FK2, so something wireless and close in shape to that would be great.

I have this issue when I try to play videogames once in a blue moon, it's very annoying.

absolutely terrible chart
also only half decent small mouse is roccat kone pure military, ignore the fact that its roccat.

it has the only acceptable mouse shape, if you disagree you are statistically wrong.

>Not even once.

I feel your pain. Tolerating a chroma here.

Try zowie ZA series, I think the smallest.one would suits you well.

wtf i love /g now

thanks, this one is useful too

This image is not wrong.

Olympics

>i find g303 too big.
I find your pic to small OP

>no trackballs

KYS OP

I returned my razer deathadder. The mouse movements were awkward and inconsistant as fuck. Did I get a lemon or are razer just trash? A cheap as dirt logitech model is even better. I downgraded to a 30 dollar mouse and it's worlds better.

>tfw they discontinued the M45

That mouse was fucking god tier. When my M40 broke, I had to get a M60 to replace it instead. It's just not the same. Laser is a shit meme.

I personally wouldnt buy a razer product, but the deathadder is the only product I wouldnt really have a debate over, if a friend bought one or something.

Zowie at stupid tier? Explain pls

Are there any decent mice that have similar ergonomics to the qpad 8K?

>using tweezers to clean dust and dead skin cells off rollers.

NEVER AGAIN.

Dell mouse?

I need a new mouse. Perfect sensor and claw grip friendly. Preferably as cheap as possible. Please help.

Old picture is old.

All mice with PMW sensor 3360 are gud, and at the top there are the Logitech Pro and the Logitech G403.

new spawn with good sensor when

i dunno why i directed that at you

I just got a Logitech G203/G102 yesterday, with the intention of getting a small mouse for fingertip grip. As there isn't really an ideal fingertip grip mouse in existence, I felt this would probably keep me going until a better one comes out. Had average expectations, but I actually really like it so far and it's exceeded them. It's in many ways a better Logitech G Pro for under half the price.

>Sensor is just as good (possibly better technologically), just limited to 6000 DPI but who uses higher than that anyway
>Better cable
>Better middle mouse button/scroll wheel

Would recommend.

Its okay.

Feels good to have the g400

>Not using the superior shark mice.

Mionix Naos?

>still sucks after perfect cleaning

This is objectively the best mouse

rate my mouse

fuck off back to

but i do for work

for non-work sidewinder x3 is my fav mouse

You fuck, here's the real one

Here. I ran it through Waifu2x

Where does the WMO go on the ranking?

What does the World Meteorological Organization have to do with mice?

After my deathadder[CURRENTYEAR]-4 died it's nice to have something more basic for change. I would have gone for a Zowie, but you only get them online and I needed one asap.

WMO = Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical

How about someone post a fucking image where you can actually fucking read something?

thats not even the OP's pic you fucking retard. can't you see it's different or is that cum in your eyes making it all blurry?

Where would a wired Perixx mouse fall on here?

>is that cum in your eyes making it all blurry?

coulda done a lot worse than that. i find the shape pretty much perfect but its a little too big for my liking

im in the same boat as OP
unfortunately there is nothing else suitable. i use a g303 because its the smallest i could find with good sensor and software. if there was a high quality laptop mouse i'd be all over that for everyday use. something like razer orochi or roccat pyra but not garbage.

>EC-1
>Stupid tier

Why?

ok

The party's been called of bois, the fun police is raiding the place.

looks sexy af

>G403
>only one mention ITT of the best FPS mouse available

ok then

Your forgot chink tier haha

Used a g500s for almost 3.5 years and it is still going strong, pretty happy with it.

same question as him.
kek

why does lelgikek have such good hardware but dogshit designs?

Why do you people jerk off to the intellimouse when this is literally the same thing but better

logitech g502 is pantheon allfather tier
/thread

The best mouse is a keyboard

I bought the G602 on sale for $40 last year. Very good buy. Great battery life, too.

all I want is a g400 with 3 or 4 buttons on the side, is that really too much too ask

Where is Logitech MX master on this list?

I almost want to go buy another G500 because i'm afraid they will disappear one day. I'm on my second one now, I dropped my first one on the floor on accident.

oh god what did you do to that img

G102 prodigy are the best

>not having a mouse with 10+ buttons

this shit is great

>volume up/down
>pause/play
>back/forward in browsers, file manager, etc
>open programs/run scripts
>anything else you want

how anyone could use a desktop without one is beyond me

Razer Abyssus
>inb4 muh gaymen mouse

go back to tumblr you little fag

I'm using the Nixeus Revel.

Very good mouse. The best sensor on the market, great shape (steelseries sensei clone), good aesthetics, customizable LED and button mapping. Overall it's been a great mouse for $45

How's the ergonomics? I've had some bad repetitive stress injuries in the past.

not a shill I promise, but this guy probably has the best channel for mice. he knows his shit

youtube.com/watch?v=-J14fyar5ns

>logitech in anything other than the shit section
tip sent to fbi

G9x is great