Techmoan hate thread

he's not bad.

though that video of him soldering made me want to puke.

What's up with Brits and inability to solder?

This guy is massively passive aggressive about youtube comments. Instead of just ignoring the retards he makes puppet shows about them.

lol never seen those.
I just watch his videos about record players and shit.

Love the vintage hi-fi stuff

I like his dash cam videos.

His vintage audio videos are so relaxing to watch when I have hangover. And he has a pleasant voice too.

I like how in one video he casually tosses out that he has no sense of taste and so now i have to pause the video and just contemplate that shit for a while.

Nah techmoan is fine, talk about VWestlife.

It is impossible to hate that guy.

Those are fucking dumb, but I just skip them

Does Sup Forums like Dave Jones?

I find his giddy enthusiasm both amusing and annoying.

I don't hate him, but his thick british accent is annoying.
No nearly annoying as EEVBlog's voice.

I just hate how wealthy/deep in debt he is. Such is live in Sydney, Australia.

Also, he named his kid Sagan, which is a little autistic.

>Call his kid Sagan
Okey, first was his voice, then this. I officialy hate this guy.

oh boy those mailbag video completely ruined by this little shit's voice.
i fucking hate when people bring kids in their videos.

Wealthy? I don't recall him showing off any luxury mansions or cars. He's got a lot of expensive tech stuff, but it seems like he just spends all of his youtube bucks on that.

OH MY GOD, I CAN'T EVEN STOMACH THE IDEA OF HAVE TO LISTEN TWO SCREECHING VOICES.

Nothing to hate really.

Unlike many other technology related youtube channels (wink wink paid shills) his videos have a very high content:noise ratio.

That being said I'm mainly interested in the audio-related stuff.
But from what I can tell, he doesn't make sponsored content, so that's a huge plus in my book.

>talk about VWestlife
Now this faggot drives me nuts for sure.
He's the walking baby duck syndrome.

Is there anything this guy reviews besides incredibly overpriced junk?

He also seems to really love dash cams

I say wealthy, but he has a nice house in Sydney with solar panels, the works. Unless he bought 20 years ago he probably has a mortgage of 800K+.

He mentions in one video that his wife wouldn't let him earn less than $80k a year. Understandable if you live in one of the most unaffordable city's on earth and need to keep up with the Jones's.

What's wrong with VWestlife?
Seems a bit luddite to me but nothing wrong with him, perhaps is a bit boring.

>cuck
>annoying voice
>fedora as fuck
Thanks Sup Forums, if he dies someday I was the responsible.

He's OK. It's his puppet shows that are really dull and passive aggressive, just like someone above pointed out

He's a massive contrarian and suffers from the worst baby duck syndrome I've seen.

Almost every complain he makes in his videos whether he's talking about the hardware or software can be boiled down to "It's not what I used for the last 3 decades therefore it's bad".

His vids about video editors are a good example.
Also the way he complains about the most trivial shit imaginable.
Like "*nix shells are dum because the filesystem is case sensitive".

Well, I only had seen a two or three of his videos. I find it a bit boring and too obessed with the past.
At least he doesn't fuck ballons.

He also seems really bad at knowing how shit works.

What about Electroboom?
Outside of his tantrum about Trump he's pretty funny.
I rather admit that I find hard to watch his videos.

>He mentions in one video that his wife wouldn't let him earn less than $80k a year.

That's the average salary in Aus according to the internet, so it's absolutely reasonable that an electronic engineer should earn at least that much.

Oh and don't forget about the recent video where he sperged that his 11 year old x60 is "as capable" as a modern low powered atom notebook.

Ugh. those are the most boring ones, and he keeps reviewing cheap $50 china shit. I wish he would not do so much, and when he does review one, review a good $150+ model.

>What about Electroboom?
He's entertaining to watch and that's all.

Capable of drain batteries fast as an alcholic finishing a rum bottle.

Why? As long as he's talking about hi-fi stuff it's pretty good. Just don't watch the autistic rants about comments.

>hates linux because filenames are case sensitive

Yeah, he's only interesting for the old shit he digs out of the trash sometimes.

The mailbag videos without his kid can be alright if you watch drunk so it cuts the annoying voice.

Techmoan knows nothing about tech. He just has lots of money to blow on NOS stuff from ebay. The episode where he was showing off some wireless video setup he rigged up was cringe worthy. He clearly just puts half the stuff he buys in a box in the attic after he films.