What is it about Apple that makes autistic people so angry...

What is it about Apple that makes autistic people so angry? Why can't they just let "normies" enjoy their phones/computers in peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/iphone-storage-data-market-share-2014-12
deseretnews.com/article/865561863/Most-Americans-are-willing-to-go-into-debt-for-iPhone-5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is a collective of regressives and poorfags. They don't want computers to be easy, and they don't want them to be new, and they want them to cost as little money as possible. This is why they love shitty secondhand Thinkpads and hate MacBooks.

What is about faggot nigger cunts that makes them want to proclaim their love for a shitty and anti-freedom and unethical brand? Why can't they let autistics enjoy their boards/Linux in peace?
Also sage this nigger

Apple products wouldn't be so bad if everyone who used them quit complaining about how poor they are.

Everyone who tweeted about the 1% did so on their $600 phone. Every waitress who gets snarky about tips has an iPhone and an MacBook. Everyone who rants about how they'll never pay off their college debt does it while camping out for the golden iWatch.

You want to buy overpriced garbage, fine. But don't flaunt your shitty spending habits while you open a GoFundMe to pay rent in your yuppie infested city.

See what I mean? This post is pure asshurt.

This. I still remember working as a code monkey for a shitty call center company a while back where we shared a cafeteria with the retards who took the calls. One retard literally said he had bought an iPhone after saving for MONTHS and that his life's ambition was now complete. This was around the time of the iPhone 4. Just think about that.

Can't fight the quads, bitch nigga.

Fuck off and enjoy your apple products then you dicksucking faggot.

Actually, iPhone users are on average wealthier than Android users. The ghetto rich people that buy iPhones on credit don't represent the average.

You think that $600 would have made a difference to the average person? Odds are, they're paying it off in installments, usually over a 2-year period. 600/24= $25/month. Compare that to their rent (which is *still* too damn high), their utilities, any transportation expenses, healthcare, taxes, food, education, etc.

A person holding a $600 phone is just as eligible to complain about the 1% as someone who lives in a $100,000 house and drives a $17,000 car, and for the same reason: financing.

While we're at it, what should those poors be doing with their money instead? Investing it? At the end of two years, their $600 could turn into $605! Whoop de shit.

It's sort of a culture. Apple fanboys and anti-apples. With the release of the iPhone 4, the average retard was buying it based on brand alone. At the same time a lot of people thought it was the cool and trendy thing to hate apple, just like beatles hate.

Now for every single full apple drone, which is more rare these days, there's someone actively shitting on any apple product before even knowing what it is because someone has to keep a reputation or something.

Apple doesn't have many good products. At best, right now they only have a decent OS and that's about it. It's only worth buying an older Macbook (not only based on the fact that it's cheaper) and their phones are such locked pieces of hardware it's no wonder people would rather have ticking time bombs in their pockets.

>Actually, iPhone users are on average wealthier than Android users
uk.businessinsider.com/iphone-storage-data-market-share-2014-12
deseretnews.com/article/865561863/Most-Americans-are-willing-to-go-into-debt-for-iPhone-5.html

Doesn't change the fact that Android dominates in less affluent neighborhoods, and iOS is only dominant in wealthier markets. Android is made by Pajeets, for Pajeets.

It's because the autistic person doesn't understand that value isn't just attributed to something because of how expensive it was to make it. They don't understand prestige, glamour, style, aesthetics. Maybe they do understand it but because they'll never be able to attain any of it, they violently oppose those of us who weren't born ugly/dumb/socially retarded.

What is it about apple that makes the autistic people that own their products angry? Why can't they just let everyone else enjoy their phones/computers in peace?

I guess, yeah, makes sense when Android products can target every price point while Apple targets the middle tier up and anyone with a credit card.

it's like with vegans. they buy their ishit and brag about it on every occasion
it also turns them into a bunch of computer illiterates

$600 in diversified etfs after two years becomes $680+

but, that's not what poor people should be investing in anyway

Do you know when you see someone rock up to a job interview in street clothes and a cap on sideways and with a swagger? But then they tell you they're just expressing themselves in their own way and opinion and you should respect that and give them the job anyway?

Yeah, that's exactly how hard apple fags are failing. Your opinion doesn't make shit chocolate.

Because when they wanted one, their mums (who are single and on welfare) couldn't afford one.

At school they were made fun of for having pajeet tier tablets and phones.

This made them angry at people who could afford nice things. And so they made do with their laggy bloated botnet devices, and discovered they could customize them to their autistic hearts content with my little pony icon packs and anime widgets galore.

This made them feel proud of their autistic accomplishments. With pride came a moment of backlash against non-austistic people who had parents with jobs.

So they went forth calling everything made by apple "gay" and such in their anger against that original wound of jealousy and spite.

And thus was born the Android poorfag.

Installment plans is how poor people stay poor. The longer you take to pay it off, the more it costs. If you do the minimum payment on a $600 phone it winds up costing you $800 or more.

It's not a brand culture thing. I wouldn't be surprised to find out everyone who's anti-apple is also anti-alienware or anti-audiophike or anti-any grossly overpriced electronic.

>tfw you bought a oneplus phone that's faster than an iPhone with cash
>tfw you have a great prepaid plan that is 13 a month for enough data that I can shitpost 24/7

Get fucked applefags

I love how people react when I pull out my mbp
>oh... so you have a macbook. I thought you were a windows guy
some people even start acting differently

>Why can't they just let "normies" enjoy their phones/computers in peace?

Why can't normie iToddlers realize they don't belong on Sup Forums and go back to /r/eddit in peace?