/nuclear/

Why isn't your region using nuclear power as it's main electrical energy source?

The Koreans do it cheap and quick, and so can you.

We don't need it at the moment. 99% of our electricity is green.

>Why isn't your region using nuclear power as it's main electrical energy source?
but it is

>The Koreans do it cheap and quick, and so can you.
samsung may be cheap and quick, but prepare for meltdowns mang

But it does

Note the XP

ayy

because mafia, camorra, ndrangheta, berlusconi, etc

that's also because we are still going with adsl

i live in france

I'm so sorry

kiss the ring, cuck

Fuck off, mobster

>the ring
yes, forgot about Vaticano, that's why we need to rush to Switzerland to get medical care and ask France for energy.

There's a nuclear power plant like an hour from here, I'm pretty sure it's where my power comes from

for what?

Non government influence has caused a non nuclear program. It suxs..failing to see the future of nuclear power. Its a no brainer.

We have environmentalists that are somehow convinced it's more worth it to use solar freaking roadways.

>That subtle Sup Forums page

10/10

>tfw wynne will destroy our glorious power
>tfw o'leary will save us

I would really really like to have nuclear power since we buy 30% of our power from another nation (wich uses nuclear sadly) but I cannot trust for shit my government on planning and manitence of it

Hippie faggots won't allow it because muh environment.

Because in my country earthquakes are a very common occurrence.

Also my region had the world's largest instrumentally recorded earthquake so i don't think it would be very viable.

shake it bby

>implying new nuclear reactors aren't the cleanest power available

>cheap and quick
top fucking kek

the company behind this mess was french though

Since when Lombardia is in switzerland?

>tfw the lesbian has raped my wallet and is allowed to get away with it
>tfw angry after years of mcguilty then this.

Honeslty hope she kills herself out of guilt at some point. Should hold a parade in the streets after.

Hippies think cities should be powered by wind and solar despite how difficult it is to get a lot of power from them.

Wat do with the waste?

Bury it in the outback

>Cheap, quick
>Nuclear power

Choose one
Pic related

>subtle

Yes, an ancient soviet power plant is a perfect example of why we shouldn't use nuclear power today.

That nuclear facility was operated by retarded monkeys and was not used to produce electricity.
You are retarded just like the faggots who melted the reactor.

It is though....

My country is using nuclear. And hydro. We're actually trying to get more nuclear power.

Problem is that many nuclear plants are ancient and fucking unsafe

>That nuclear facility was operated by retarded monkeys
Wrong
and was not used to produce electricity.
Absolutely wrong, you don't know shit.

>Implying it's not.

I live 30 minutes from a nuclear reactor, and have a massive dam within a couple hours as well, and a wind farm less than 3 hours away.

Those darn soviets.
What about these guys?

Fucking hippies
We even built one, but our retarded government gave in to the """green""" hippies and shut it down before it was even turned on
We should send all of them to gulag

Which is exactly why we should be upgrading them and building modern ones. Hell new generation nuclear plants can use waste from old ones as fuel, it seems stupid to not do this when the shit's currently just sitting on site waiting for something to happen to it.

For all those renaults and peugeots..

>That nuclear facility was operated by retarded monkeys and was not used to produce electricity.
It was used to generate electricity and it did that just fine until it was shut down in 2000 because shit kept breaking down because of horrible engineering
It was run by idiots, but what caused the disaster was the shit design
Same with fukushima

RBMK, the ones used in chernobyl, are trash.
There's literally nothing wrong with later VVER designs

Again, the thing's ancient. Construction started on it 50 years ago.

the CANDU reactor is still the best

You can save money by waiting for them to die from their vegan diets.

not to mention how noisy wind power is and how many birds it kills

la wea fome wn qlo aasjksakh

>how many birds it kills
Windows kill far more birds

Were these guys retarded too?

Is geothermal energy a meme?

Bladeless window power is a thing now.

and how expensive is it? still doesn't change the inefficiency of wind in general.

The people that own it and refused to listen to the engineers that were saying it wont survive a big earthquake are retarded

I don't get it.

Somewhat, yes. They should've prepared for a tsunami, those are not uncommon in that region.

But Fukushima went pretty well, all things considered. Shit hit the fan as hard as it could yet nobody died and only a small area was contaminated. Also radiation levels dropped down fairly quickly, most of the surrounding area is currently habitable.

>wrong
No it's not, tsernobyl meltdown occurred because it was running test and there was no trained supervisor for that test.

So it indeed was operated by retarded monkeys during meltdown.

40% cheaper than traditional turbines.

Radiation levels recently started spiking

Hippies are luddites but they know how to make the news

>tfw you have to be a hippie to join the mud orgie on the nuclear waste barrels.

Fukishima happened one week before my country was going to vote for or against nuclear power, you can guess which was chosen

everyone knows that electricity is yellow, not green.

Show me the legitimate environmentalist campaign that is lobbying for solar roadways, or are you believing alternative facts again, user?

WHAT'S IN THE BARRELS

What I really want, is any single one of them to draw what they think a nuclear reactor looks like

>And here as you can see is the toxic waste hurling room. In this room they bring in 10,000 people every day and cover them in toxic waste. Dunno how you can get power from such a thing, or really anything else I just kept saying "toxic waste" so I can get on the news

Actually it has more to do with the difficulty of policing and protecting nuclear fuel. USA has a lot of domestic terrorism from white trash as well as threats from sand niggers and beaner narco lords. God fearing white America is under siege, user!

My favorite's when they point at the water vapor coming from the cooling towers and cry about the pollution

Stop shadowboxing against shit-tier phantoms, user.

the news is never meant to inform the sheaple who watch that stuff.

>tfw you mom is a NIMBY because of three mile island
Feels bad, I live in Pennsylvania

Toxic waste is a misnomer

It's just mildly radioactive and if you melt it down into glass it isn't even toxic

But it's blue?

>Why isn't your region using nuclear power as it's main electrical energy source?

Because spooky radiation and muh chernobyl

Point is that people will start to think there is some way for you to come into contact with the waste like they just leave it in some public place

there have been nuclear accidents but hippies are making it look like they're just dumping it on people for fun. Same shit happens with GMO protests and anything else hippies protest really. hippies are 1000 times worse than any supposed evil corporate fatcat they try to target because they come up with much worse ideas about how they treat people

alternative is that your energy bill each month would be higher and then it would be "nah fuck that brah it's the corporations just charging more". you might as well hold up a sign that says muh chilluns

I live in the US and my state already derives most of it's power from it's two Nuclear reactors.

I thought those are cloud factories!

You mean lightning bolt electricity? That stuff is dangerous... You should really switch to leaf energy as it's much safer and better for the environment.

99.999999% coal

actually it's """coal""" waste

>did that just fine until it was shut down in 2000

Because due to my country's geography, hydroelectric plants are more convenient and efficient.

Chernobyl was still functional after the disaster and continued to function.

>murdering thousands of innocent fish
"''"""green""""""

Not only that, but the fish have CHILLUNS

Is Thorium a meme

Funny you post that image, the Yucca mountain facility actually got killed off in a political squabble

God bless America

yes huge meme

fucking native dindus

I thought it was because they discovered a previously unknown fault

ah but we do.

just not really for the public

Well I'll be damned, you're right. I'd have thought the place as a whole was a total loss, considering all the contamination and the exclusion zone.

Our country was supposed to hold a referendum for approval of nuclear energy and building of like 20 reactors. Then like 1 month before the vote fukushima happened

>media blackout
>problem solved

The green party is closing down all nuclear power and going over to wind power and water power and burning oil,tires, for power when there's not enough water and the no wind or to much wind

Live in Miami, not sure. I think there is a nuclear power plant fairly close, people go around there to fish.

we produce 85% of our electricity with 13% of the nuclear reactors in the world and sell electricity it to the rest of the continent.
Not too hard to guess the country.

New Algeria?