Intel damage control for brainwashing salecucks

Intel damage control for brainwashing salecucks.

Why would they even acknowledge AMD?
This comes off as worrisome.

This is actually significant. Intel's marketing has revolved around pretending that AMD isn't a real company- like it's cheap shit from china or a knockoff brand or something.

>Why would they even acknowledge AMD?
Because when review sites in 20 days release info on their 8 core CPU that's faster, uses less power and is significantly cheaper than the Intel alternative Intel can't pretend anymore that AMD doesn't exist.

Also Intel engineers themselves admit Zen cores are competitive, so the rest of the month will pretty much be Intel damage control from that inflamed ass.

>Intel currently offers (and will continue to offer) the best processors. They're great. Try them, you'll like them. They're terrific. The best. Intel first. Intel first.

>that third question

Wow, damage control with features literally nobody cares about.

WiGi? Lmao
Iris Pro? We're talking about fucking $1000 manycore CPUs here, not fucking 25W mobile parts!
Optane? You need to convince Supermicro and Cray? WHO THE FUCK HAS OPTANE CRAP BESIDES THEM YOU'RE NOT EVEN SELLING THEM!

Holy shit this is pathetic.

Why is Intel this stupid, wtf?

Intel has better backwards compatibility though.

With your asshole I assume.

shit wrecked

Actually with Call of Duty 1.

Intel marketing on suicide watch.

It means they consider Zen such a serious threat with little planned to counter it, that the only thing the can do is talk AMD down.

Intel needs AMD. Anyone thinking Intel is shitting itself right now is a fucking idiot.

This is from intel's retail edge program.

It commonly talks about the various things consumers might bring up and how to best (according to intel) answer them.

I don't think anyone actually whole heartedly believes the intel retail edge fluff, most people are there to get discounts on cpus like a 6700K for ~$120

Correction, Intel needs AMD on life support so it can avoid the FTC, it doesn't need a competitive AMD because no more 60% margins and shareholders will riot.

They literally have no arguments
kek

Prove it.

>Lower IPC
>1GHz behind budget Kaby Lakes

AMD is either $50 cheaper or bust in budget department.

What the fuck. Someone is getting big bux in their marketing dept. and this is how they guide to answer the questions, like retards. Why didn't I read marketing?

Damn, they should have kept their mouth shut. Now it's very clear they're actually worried despite their supposed "dominance".

>evade the question
>change the topic
>non-answer

Lmao the brainwashing

It's pretty pathetic to see a company with 3.5B net profit per QUARTER act like this.

Because this isn't marketing. Thi sis just guide for salesmen, but we aren't supposed to see this.

>Why would they even acknowledge AMD?
because there is a market besides PC gamers that have a lot of money to spend on big contracts and don't care about performance, not brand name

>I-its a non issue we aren't t-troubled INTEL NUMBER O-ONE!`

Meanwhile
>HT on pentiums and i5's
>overclockable i3's
>Intel engineer admits Zen is competitive

I love the discrepancy between reality and marketing.

Intel on literal suicide watch holy shit.

>6700K for ~$120
even if that's just Americuck price, that's pretty decent price senpai

Please tell this isn't real

Question:
>Is Intel worried that Ryzen* will win market share

Answer:
>Intel makes the best processors

Good job Intel, this statement will surely sway the customer.

This honestly sounds like something a paid shill on Sup Forums would say.

Is this real? IS THIS REAL?

If so, holy shit that damage control.

No it's just a illusion.

How can we stop AMD?

Damn, I haven't seen Intel this worried before about their competition.

I just wish AMD made a deal with HP and DELL to see AMD powered laptops and ultrabooks. I went to several electronics stores, can't find any laptop with AMD CPU/APU. At most you get Radeon Graphics with Intel i7.

This is bullshit.

Intel shit bricks

Why would you want to?

Intel #1 Intel #1

God is perfectly just.

Only Intel has processors blessed by God, using AMD is ungodly and supporting of antichrist.

Intel's damage control caused AMD's stock to go up

wrecked just like your asshole

If I was a retailer I'd take this as a pretty big fuck you from Intel. It's like they tried shilling their allies even though the allies need actual help.

i don't give two shits about intel or amd. it all really depends on price. if amd gives me a 8c/16t 250 bucks processor that compares to a i7-7700, my wallet has already decided.

Please stop posting this, its not even real. AMD WILL FAIL AS THEY HAVE DONE ALWAYS.

Jesus fucking christ

>1 day vs 1 year
makes u think

oh yeah you right

with the first mass effect too

wtf?!? is that pic related even real? cause thats some depressing damage control...

it's insignificant

fucking you're the nigger fucking atheist fuck

>This will be the first time AMD* has created a 14 nm product

Can someone email them and tell them to add CPU

AMD already does 14nm GPUs

Did drumpf write this ad?

Will the 8c/16t Ryzen outmatch a Kaby Lake 7700k?

What workload?

Holy shit that's embarrassing.

Did AMD do this back in the day when they were wrecking Intel's anus? Did they dedicate a part of their website acknowledging Intel exists and trying to belittle them?

I'm going to assume you work, but for a very small local firm.

All large companies have shit like this, not exactly like this, but staff guidance pages, e-learning modules, shit like that.

>how can intel even compete with that?

lmao

>Kaby Lake doesn't support Windows 7 and 8.1
>Ryzen does

you were saying?

by pulling its life support