Post your Mic

Whats Sup Forums's mic?
mine is this cheap thing but surprisingly not that bad audio quality.
tho one thing buggering me for a while is that everytime i launch something on my computer the mic stops picking up audio for 5min then starts working again...
anyhow a pretty good mic if it would work.
back to why i made this thread: What is Sup Forums's mic and what do Sup Forums like and recommend?

I have this one. It's pretty overkill for chatting while gaymen or using discord/tox/etc, but I really like it.

I have also used OP's mic and havent had the problem he described. Worked fine in windows and linux ootb. this one does too.

well it werks with any other pc and i've switched between os's and well... nothing werked.
i suspect the mobo but the bios update didnt werk either.. looks like i have too upgrade soon anyway

Picture the Pepsi glass, please.

AT2020 USB. Its great and it picks up ambient noise clearly so it's easy to filter it out. Its almost impossible to use it live without a foam box surrounding it.

sry i decived you user.. i used google for a quick picture..

CAD u37

ATR2100-USB

Shure pg42usb works wonders.

Pic related. Works well enough for voice chat, all I care about is that my voice comes through clearly and is loud enough, without background noise. Does that just fine, the actual fidelity isn't something I care about.

rose?

The microphone on my Logitech webcam. Keep it simple. Quality is overrated.

I use this mic as well, it's pretty good.
I think my only real gripe with it is how big it is and that it can be sensitive, even at a very low gain, picking up mouse clicks and when I type on my keyboard, but those are small things that I can easily ignore

This is what I have too. Incredible sounding mic for $20.

tfw two random Christmas videos out f nowhere

You're all Retarded

$5 on ebay

You can get a bm 800 for 20 though

and then gone again

This. I'm not an autistic gaymur/twitch faggot so I don't obsess over voice quality and this simple $3 mic does the job well.

I've got this baby, it's god tier if you use multiple headphones like I do.

>$70

I can get a decent gaming headset at that price. What a ripoff

Samson go mic! It's small but sounds amazing. It isn't great for positioning far away from you, the range isn't amazing but it's perfect for desktop use :)

I've got this.

AT2020USB. Needs a better stand but it's pretty solid