WHY IS THERE NO SUCCESSFUL LINUX HARDWARE?

Even Nintendo gets more hype than Apple

but nintendo uses linux(android)(nvidia tegra)

Because we don't need any ''hype lmao'' normie videos.

Nintendo's Switch will be a failure tho. No gaymes at launch?!? Shit graphics? LMAO

Yet another Nintendo fail.

>muh secret hax0r club

Popularity would bring normie distros aplenty but it would also make Linux a normal alternative to Microsoft and Apple. Don't you neckbeards want the big bad botnet to die?

what are servers
what are SoaCs

christ you people are retarded

No

BSD doesn't have this problem.

because linux is an os kernel
it isn't a company that sells hardware

>can't see each individual pubic hair on my transexual non binary character main character
pls go play Horizon zero dawn for your gruhphex

kek

Linux sux for hardware due to bad optimisation and nobody trusts it because it's not secure.

Nintendo's products are aimed at a larger market, consisting of 4-12 year olds and the 25+ adults who have nostalgia from the products they grew up with.

Linux's products are aimed at a larger (in sheer body weight) market, consisting of 30-40 year olds who are mentally 4-12 year olds.

>Linux's products are aimed at a larger (in sheer body weight) market, consisting of 30-40 year olds who are mentally 4-12 year olds.
BRUTAL

LOL

Why would they use Android, the console OS is proven to be bare minimum without even browser support. Would be a waste of resources to make it run on Android.

>Nintendo
>Apple

This site it's full of kids and gays now

You litterally can't be older than 15yo and wanting a switch.
It's utter garbage at every level.
>same games as ever
>shitty graphics
>shitty performance
>shitty battery
>shitty OS
>shit network connectivity
>shitty non-free multiplayer

>REEEE STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T

>implying the other companies consoles are any different
Gaymin is for MANCHILDREN anyways

>Iphone 7 didn't as many upboats as the Switch 1 in an already saturated iphone market

Switch is gonna bomb lmao

B T F O
T
F
O

What is NES mini?

I don't understand this thread? Are you trying to compare a video game console to a kernel?

Took the b8. What is your sorry excuse?

I probably would of left but the Apple part made it even more confusing to my brainlet head.

>would of
I Meant would have

Android is scalable, you are not forced to have features you do not need on it.

DELET

Android is a shit JAVA VM

What you just said unironically describes any faggot that uses Windows for gaymen or those OSX hipster faggots. Then again I wouldn't expect a manchild to be self-aware anyways