Good deal?

Is this worth getting? looking for a new laptop around the £400 range and can't seem to find anything better since this was originally £600. It's out of stock and i can't find anything remotely as good for the same price.
Any help Sup Forums?

>pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-pavilion-15-6-laptop-with-the-latest-7th-gen-intel-core-i5-processor-blue-10151832-pdt.html

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTVAFTV/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't.
Don't buy HP, Dell, Samsung, or non-Thinkpad Lenovo laptops.
Short lifespan, shoddy quality.

HP never, ever addressed their overheating and stability issues. They likely never will. Do not buy HP.

Every hp laptop I've ever used was terrible. They feel weak and cheap. They are loud as fuck and run so hot they almost melt. Oh and come with a retarded amount of bloatware

Any recommendations? £400 budget roughly
Going to be used for normal surfing/downloads/videos/movies sort of stuff
The top sellers are the ones you listed so what do i do?

>surfing/downloads/videos/movies
Get a 1920x1080 Chromebook.

Intel fixed it for them btw
Kaby lake Y series is officially passive-cooling ready
And the U series can be done fairly well passively, but the one fan in most ultra thin/light laptops (or the two in my HP) does more than fine

Why didn't you just tell OP to fuck off? Why spoonfeed him and encourage people to shit up Sup Forums more than it already is? tech support is LITERALLY against the rules.

fuck off you google shill, you're worse than these cocksuckers giving tech support to OP.

>pavilion
it will probably break in a year or two
the only good HP laptops are business class, so ProBook and EliteBook

>Why didn't you just tell OP to fuck off?
You do it. It's bad karma.

But it's not tech support its a buyfag or shill thread
Which is still against rules but at least you're breaking it along with 99% of Sup Forums

Oh for fuck's sake just ignore him.

This, but HP elitebooks and Dell precisions and SOME model latitudes are acceptable.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

BS

I've gone trough 2 current gen mid tier lenovos in the past 2 years. My cheap ideaPad died in 3 months, and the e640 died started randomly shutting down after a little over a year of daily usage. Sure high end lenovos are nice, but their mid level sucks like the rest of them.

In other hand my 5yo acer netbook is still fighting like a champ.

I just wanted to point out that 99% of posts on Sup Forums are shilling something.
Also OP why not buy an HP Spectre 13 inch 2-in-1 2017 with thunderbolt technology, 4K IPS touchscreen and Intel 7th generation i7 inside for $1000

It's not impossible this is posted by some marketing intern. Same with the replies.
Sup Forums is for suckers.

Dell is cheap for a reason.

Hear, hear. Ideapad is shit.
Just buy Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Fujitsu or Thinkpad.

even if i am breaking the 'rules', you need to relax.
I'm jsut looking for some recommendations since the current ones i've seen seem bad and i don't know much about laptops.

Budget is roughly £400 so around 500 dollars

Meh, we know you're a marketing intern.

Pavilion is shit tier. Build quality is cheap at best, and the display is garbo tier.
Go with ENVY or higher quality if you go HP.
If not, chose Dell. I Just bought this one
>amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTVAFTV/.

lurk Sup Forums for long time but this one time i need some advice i get called a marketing intern

Dude, are you enjoying your dead-end jobs? Shilling on Sup Forums. What went wrong in your life? Seriously.

>Have 2017 HP envy x360
>does not look like an HP envy, looks like an HP spectre
>model doesn't actually exist outside of costco
>mfw whatever the hell I just bought is basically a Spectre x360 with more ports and a better screen

I have a ProBook who's configuration seemingly doesn't exist as far as HP's own documents go.