Just bought the new XPS 15

Just bought the new XPS 15.
Did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7wfHStzm24
youtube.com/watch?v=uplOnFj9ZMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=L7wfHStzm24

Great laptop. Why do you think you fucked up?

I have one too, I love it. Using Windows 7, btw. Works perfectly. Just change the wireless card with an Intel on. The one that came with it's rubbish.

I might get one of the 2015 models this summer with my internship money.

Oops I meant an xps 13

i got the Dell xps 13, 2015 developer edition (ubuntu preinstalled), i am quite happy so far

If you don't care about the GPU then you should've gotten the X1 Carbon.

Drivers, battery life are both good?

Because it cost me over two thousand maple syrup dollars

The killer card? I thought those were supposed to be good, or did I just fall for le gaming marketing?

Yeah, because their new models are coming out in a few weeks.

What are the new models? Is it just the ones with fingerprint readers?

Or you could have bought the developer edition which has an Intel wireless radio.

Dumbass

Bought an XPS 15 on eBay for $1000

I5 6300hq
Nvidia 960m
256gb nvme ssd
4K screen

The space bar was a little indented and needed replacement. That's about it.

Also, chrome swipe gestures don't work correctly. This is a known issue. Maybe I'm used to macOS but the gestures work fine in Edge.

I have an xps 13 (windows) with kaby lake and the killer card in that one works fine dual booting xubuntu 16.04, earlier ones are supposed to have issues though

i7 XPS 13 Developer Edition on the way to me now. No donglebook to replace my 2013 15" MBP

just listen to what linux said about it
youtube.com/watch?v=uplOnFj9ZMY

Sorry!? I can't hear you over the sound of the fans.

I have the XPS 13 9350 (last year's 13), works fine apart from the sound buzzing when the system is charging, seems to be set off by the screen and touchpad. Also I tried to replace the wireless card but the head of the screw holding it in broke as soon as I tried to turn it, so I'm stuck with the shitty Broadcom one.

The design of the Laptop is great and the display is fantastic. It comes with a lot of bloat, though. Does it have a backlit keyboard? Which res does your display have? Also, it's way too expensive

Hows the keyboard on this one? I keep hearing it's too shallow. I do typing for a living and were going to buy this, but now i have doubts

still waiting for my xps 13 (2-3 week shipping).

What are the chances of coil whine and terrible backlight bleed?