Why do Chinese political leaders have engineering degrees and understand technology and science whereas their American...

Why do Chinese political leaders have engineering degrees and understand technology and science whereas their American counterparts don't?

Amerilards are easily bamboozled by slick lawyers regurgitating idiotic talking points at campaign rallies. Autistic STEM chinks don't have to bother with persuading an electorate as dumb as pic rel.

Because American engineers are busy in engineering-related careers. Meanwhile in China, there have been scandals related to bridges being made out of trash materials, among other crazy things. They have also constructed cities in the middle of nowhere, that no one can afford to live in.

waifus were created by macs

really fires my neurons

Because America runs on fear, like no other nation does. We didn't elect Trump because he's the best. We elected him because he scared us into thinking our nation is in dire straits, and the white (horribly educated) majority in this country took the bait hook line and sinker. This is how America politics has operated for years. They scare you during election season, because when you're scared you make stupid impulsive decisions without considering the long term effects of your actions.

elite overproduction

Chinese have no qualms about cheating, so hardly care about those degrees.

A society that values education.

And doesn't hate "elitist" liberals.

WHO

science is viewed as anti Christian, meaning you can't get elected by the masses on that platform.

Their is very little actually evidence supporting macroevolution. Keep tipping your fedora, tho. I was there once too. Your eyes will open too.

In China, the leaders don't have to pretend to not be better.

It's more partisanship than anything else, really.
There are policies Trump has championed that the left would gladly cheer had those come from someone else. There are things Trump is currently doing that the right autistically screeched about for 8 years when Obama did 'em. The left boycotts a company for having the temerity to be on Trump's council of economic advisors, while the asspained right boycotts a company for running a Superbowl ad about their origin story that does not even mention Trump. The sooner both sides murder each other in a civil war, the better it would be for the country.

CPC leadership is far less liberal than anything in the west. Unless it is copyright law.

They might be progressive on some things but they're allowing social inequity in exchange for a strong economy.

wtf i hate christian now

>rectum bellybutton
Can't unsee

There*

>China's great guys!
>chinks frothing at the mouth to live in America or have their kids born in America

dude stop lmao

Way to ruin the next three minutes for me asshole

>>chinks frothing at the mouth to live in America or have their kids born in America

It's not 1990 anymore Paco.

Idiocracy

Many such cases! Sad!

Another cancerous /g thread I see

Super fucking happy as an American that we can have these daily threads where autists come to talk about how much they think about America all day.

It's european obsession.
They have nothing worth talking about other than america because europe is so irrelevant.

America is really shit

we just got lucky and struck oil though so we'll be rich for a bit longer

Because they're chinks.

Because you literally have shit for brains. Kill yourself. Retard.

This is an ironically illuminating comment.

Because American engineers do something more useful than politics.

The Chinese have more people, meaning more smart people to put into power. Oh yeah and the state is run by an authoritative oligarchy.

If you're 1 in a million, there are 1,300 of you in China. The US would have 319.

Turns out you can build highways pretty quickly when you can force people to move.

Amerisharts get cucked by wall street, the political leaders are irrelevant.

So much bullshit in the thread I'm not sure wither it's Sup Forums being retarded or some sort of raid.
Tell me, what engineer ran this year in the U.S?
NONE
We make do with what's presented, an engineer is usually paid well and they had to really fight for what they have, why would they give up enjoying life for just a bit more cash?

>what engineer ran this year in the U.S?

Of course none since all your smartest engineers like Elon Musk are immigrants.

Isn't he just a programmer and a public face with an interest in engineering?
What is Intel, AMD, NVIDIA etc.
What engineers you guys got? oh wait...

Trolls get ye gone!
Off to /r/atheism with ye! Remove your ignorant politics from my consumer technology board.

In Clapistan choosing leaders is literally a popularity contest.

>china
>persuading an electorate
what
since when does that happen
i thought being a chinese politician involved buying lots of hookers for your buddies in the communist party and then having a sham election

Why do they do the latter?
And why doesn't the lack of people willing drive down prices enough to actually get people?

doesnt realize that local govt != central govt. anyone that fucks with the chink party gets shot in the back of the head.

meanwhile shit like the trash bridge is local govt and big projects like trans-china trains is state controlled, which is why you never hear shit about the really big projects.