There is a self-righteous cunt in one my classes that I am tired of listening to. Heavily right wing, heavily religious...

There is a self-righteous cunt in one my classes that I am tired of listening to. Heavily right wing, heavily religious, and so damn loud about both. I'd like to take her down a notch.
She sits at the same computer everyday, so I figure I put a usb keylogger on it and get her login information for the site the school uses to register from classes and whatnot. From there, I can withdraw her from the classes she's in, and get address information and phone.
What's the best way to use this? If I withdraw her from classes, will she get notice by email/phone alerting her, and allowing her to re-register for classes? Is there maybe a better way to abuse the personal information?

Just concentrate on improving yourself, ugly mediocre stupid idiot faggot

Atheist faggot detected

Poor OP is insecure about himself

>cucked little brown boy fuming because qt white nationalist bullies him

Nothing new here

That's a bit heavy handed for a prank, and it would be easy for the school to find you. Don't touch academic stuff. Keylogger sounds like fun, but do it to mess with their social life.

Girls are mostly stupid sheep, just ignore everything they say and do and don't think much about it

This ain't /r/athiesm, get the fuck out

it ain't /r/Christianity/ either

Not very tolerant of other people, are you brown boy?

Very judgemental and intolerant. Are you perhaps part of the strong manufactured left wing authoritarian sjw movement that is meant to divide the people?

As for the keylogger shit... IF the school network admin isn't incompetent a usb drive with a keylogger payload shouldn't work.

Grow the fuck up, child.

If you actually know how to make a keylogger you could, if you just download some 10y old shit from HF Windows Defender will delete it instantly. I hope that girl notices what you are trying to do and kicks you back to your shithole country.

DEUS VULT

get the fuck over it OP

she probably doesn't even actually adhere to what she preaches - I am assuming Christianity here, and that is a religion which calls for humility, which does not entail being a loud mouth

but nonetheless, get the fuck over it. you are just as bad as her if you're such a little bitch that you are even thinking about it when you're not around her

Is OP a nigger of the sand?

Sounds like gf material

>a self-righteous cunt.
Who cares? Is she forcing you to talk with her?

Just put a big ugly spider in her bag and call it a day.

op keep trying, one day one of your fake stories will make us tell you our hackerman tricks and you get to spy on your unclre undressing in front of her* webcam

*MtF

He's Sikh, not Muslim.
ie, 'Sikh gains, bro.'