Why can't Indian shill convince me to use Windows, are they really that incompetent at everything?

Why can't Indian shill convince me to use Windows, are they really that incompetent at everything?

What do you expect from a society that prides itself shitting in the middle of a street?

because you ignore any positives of windows so that you can lump all of the negatives together to justify that only shills could have something decent to say about it

true, but given the insane amount of shilling/shitposting on this board one could think they could achieve at least something.
It's like no matter how hard they try they fail.
not good, not good, sir you must buy microsoft 10 sir.

kek

Because you keep mentioning cows.

They aren't trained to communicate with autists.

found the pooinloo

This is an extraordinarily insightful question.

>DESIGNATED

Nice try, keep looking faggot

They can barely read their scripts. How do you expect them to actually sell products?

Don't get mad, Pajeet.
At least US companies prefer your cheap labor than Filipinos. :^)

>because you ignore any positives of windows
such as

App support, cross play if you have xbox, Office

Bumpin this shit. I want the shills to notice it.

Your PC computer is slow? Sounds like viral. Please am doing the needful.

>app support
In app transactions from the windows store.
>cross play
Nobody uses this shite.
>Office
230 USD plus tax for the full 2016 version (LAST FUCKING YEAR). 70 bucks plus tax YEARLY for a subscription to type a motherfucking .docx file.

Winshills are too afraid to show up

designated consulting companies can't afford to hire proper trainers since trump got elected.

Is this bait?

>TOILET WITCHES!!!

uh no?

>230 USD plus tax for the full 2016 version (LAST FUCKING YEAR). 70 bucks plus tax YEARLY for a subscription to type a motherfucking .docx file.
You might as well use Libreoffice or one of the older versions of Office (maybe 2010 or 2007) at that rate

Please Pajeet tell me all the positives of Windows, I really want the newest games which feature niggers in WWI Britain and sheeeeeeeeeeit.

lol shut up Sup Forums

Windows is way more secure than gnu+linux ever since that gstreamer exploit that got patched last week.
Do you even shill thread?