Is LTSB really the best option for pirating Windows 10?

Is LTSB really the best option for pirating Windows 10?

Or am I falling for a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

tenforums.com/tutorials/9230-windows-10-iso-download.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WbEPCC_Z_Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pirating win 10
>worried about falling for a meme

Why the hell would you want to pirate windows 10? Just sign up for developer previews on the slow ring if you want it that bad.

Falling for a meme. Just use blackbird.

Ask yourself why you want to pirate W10 first.

>pirating a free os

>pirating an OS
Use GNU/Linux or pay Microsoft your shekels.

This. Or Hackintosh if you have a way to get it.

I'm a manchild who wants to play videogames.

I use Windows 8.1 and have had no problems with bideo games.

Just don't use those shitty hackintosh downloads branded by some pajeet.

Yes if you don't give a shiet about meme
It's just werks

Don't be a Jew and buy it

>Windows 10
you are falling for a meme

Yes, good goy.

Buy an anti-competitive, invasive product that takes 10 minutes of effort to learn how to pirate so that you can play video games.

Buy it or don't use it you commie food stamp nigger. Try getting a job it's not that hard to earn $100

>On Sup Forums
>Isn't a self-serving pirate that looks to maximize benefit for himself while incurring minimal costs

Costanza.jpg

>pirating an OS

You truly deserve to be gassed.

Why?

>On Sup Forums
why do you inbred /r/edditors come here anyway?

Yes OP the LTSB is the way to go,also this
tenforums.com/tutorials/9230-windows-10-iso-download.html

Wangblows

I don't know about the pirating part, but LTSB is objectively the best version of Windows 10

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

youtube.com/watch?v=WbEPCC_Z_Ig

>enter thread
>hostile for no reason

I don't really play video games, but why does everyone want to upgrade to Windows 10?

Windows 7 will receive security updates until 2020, right? Why not stick with tried-and-true windows 7 until then?

I only use Windows 7 for a few windows-only programs that don't run on wine, and all my other computers are on linux now. I'm sure that linux will continue to improve until 2020 anyways

There's no real reason to upgrade unless you have Skylake (which works with Win7/8, but is kind of a pain) or Kaby Lake (which doesn't)

That makes sense.

Do you know if Linux works well with those architectures?

planning on upgrading my hardware soon, and I had no idea that these newer architecures don't work well with some versions of windows

I would assume Linux works fine

I've been using LTSB for mo the now and never seen a single as, unscheduled restart or other cuckery. Telemetry is still somewhat active though I'm guessing. Managed to get the install down to ~10gb too.

>Windows
Yes you are falling for the meme

Man, I got it for free as part of the initial adoption promo.

I... Would not take the effort to steal it after seeing all the delightful... Things...

>"Upgrade time! Oh shit you are using older hardware?! Lemme fuck up your whole install..."