Let me ask you something

How can apple compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVMYLh76LZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

by n0t exploding

By having a more fanatical fanbase.

If they started to gave a damn by the time Apple starts to worry about their sales it'll be too late
That and not making phones with explosive specs

by obliterating it in performance

by making solid products, with optimized software, resulting in better performance and user experince

>benchmarks

lmao

get rekt itoddler

>solid products
LMAO
M
A
O

Branding.

youtube.com/watch?v=hVMYLh76LZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

Samplosion products are for genuine retards.

I will not buy a product that explodes. Nexus devices are the way to go.

With living customers

>tfw own S6
>tfw ready to get S8 next month
>tfw first time my backup phone will be as good as my daily

based samsung

>With living customers

LMAO
M
A
O

LAUGHING

MY

ASS

OFF

>kinda want to get an iphone 7
>most reviews are lmao no headphone jack or complete apple dicksucking
>just like the look and feel of the phone itself since I don't require a phone with super performance or above average performance
It would be literally the only apple product I would own, but a lot of reviews just say wait for their new phone to come out this september or something.

I have the base model. The Apple iPhone 7 is a superior device overall.

Root is what saves it. I would have given it back had it not been for this. Use Android to its full potential. It makes the device much better and gives you the best Android device you can purchase. Even with the release of the Google Pixel. The hardware is amazing and you need to take advantage of it. The AMOLED screen combined with the 4K camera is fantastic.

Good
>Hardware
-Camera
-Screen (the best right now)
-Fingerprint sensor (iPhone's is better)
-True waterproof (Unlike iPhone's coward IP67 rating)
-Headphone jack if you care
-Expandable storage

>Sensors
This is hardware, but it's important to mention. With root you can take advantage of A LOT of the sensors in this device. It has a lot of them. This leads to some very cool things you can do with it. Very underrated, but only interesting to people that tinker. For example, you can set it to secretly begin recording audio if you flip the screen over. How cool is that?

Bad
>Software (Not Android, but the bloatware on top of it)
>TouchWiz (Yes, it's that big of a deal)
>Samsungification of everything

Mine is rooted of course and with the removal of all the bloatware, which was literally hundreds of applications, not only do I have more storage space, but the performance is significantly better. Battery life went from 7 hours to 14 hours. Just from removing bloatware. Yes, really. If you use Greenify and all that, you can make it even more, but I don't care enough. That's about it. Plus the infinite amount of things you can do with it. Such as AdAway. Holy shit people get AdAway. Mobile was the last place advertisers were safe. Not anymore.

>Samsung Galaxy S7 if you root
>Google Pixel if you an iPhone on stock Android
>Apple iPhone if you just want it to work and flow together

I hope they pay you to shill.

Better user experience
Better user adoption
Better literally in everywhere desu

>t. iToddler

How will iToddlers ever recover?

Jokes on me you were only pretending.

>iPhone can have 256 gb built in storage
which means
>no fucking around with sd card bs and partition retardation
also
>6gb ram
what fucking application is actually going to use that, no one plays CS:GO on their phone, next you'll be saying you want earbuds with a built in blender so you don't have to carry smoothies in front of your face

They don't compete. Not for the best smartphones, not for the most cost-effective smartphones.

They rely on people being their fans and locked into the IOS ecosystem. It has higher profits than trying to win what they won't win.

> what fucking application is actually going to use that, no one plays CS:GO on their phone
With 6GB RAM there will be the likes of CS:GO or something on these machines.

Besides, you could also be running a database and bloated web browser with too many tabs off that. Or something else.
These are full multitasking computers, you know? People also needed more RAM on PC and Linux boxes. Or at least bought more to get highest performance operation without interruptions.

>what fucking application is actually going to use that

It's called future proofing you faggot. Only iToddlers buy a new phone every year.

Thank you, seems like a balanced review of them. Did you root your iShit though?

I really miss the freedom of android, but itrash has its benefits. I'd hate to actually pay for a modern model though. I got this old thing for free, and it gets shit done just fine. I just can't make it do everything I want it to (and that it ought to be able to do).

TouchWiz (Note4) left
Stock (Nexus6) right

TouchWiz brings some features I wouldn't want to be without, always on display etc*

But as stock android is unquestionably more popular, and this level is bloat is unnecessary for the features provided,

why are Samsung still pushing this shit?

>two clocks

>futureproofing

Is that supposed to somehow be appealing?

Good goyim yes you need the 256 gb build because of all the photos and music you are going to use.

On a side note though my father who works in IT, says the reason iPhones are widely used in business because it is simple it is a controlled and closed system, you can only download from the appstore (unless you jailbreak it) you cant insert a sd card with random downloaded stuff. IT IS SECURE. It also has a good amount of business applications on the appstore as well.

Android on the other hand is more targeted towards consumers

>iShit
>secure

topkek

Not secure from muh gubment, secure from the user.

>what fucking application is actually going to use that
web browsing. I'd definitely use quite a bit more than 6 gb, too, if it was at all an option

By offering firmware updates beyond 18 months without an all or nothing meme

Via predictable battery life. In most ways I prefer Android to iOS, but if there's one thing that's annoying as shit it's how it'll randomly turn into a pocket warmer then you end up trying to investigate, the high usage app is "Android System" or "Google Play Services" instead of an actual app making it hard to track down etc.
If you try and ask around you get
>have you try wipe cache
>maybe factory reset and reinstall
>maybe you should turn off all the apps and features that make it a smartphone
>how about you install this custom ROM and kiss goodbye to a working camera and play a cat-and-mouse game with Google for any apps protected with Safetynet etc

I've had a few iPhones (as well as Android phones) and this has never been a problem due to how it's structured (basically nothing runs in the background - apps hand things off like "please complete this download" to a common process in the OS instead to give the appearance of backgrounding)

>The authority can't make up a good story
>Blames Apple
Why are people even buying their bullshit at this point?