How do you backup your files, Sup Forums?

How do you backup your files, Sup Forums?

Y-you do back them up, r-right?

I'll back my cock up your arse little bitch

External hard drive

2 of them

Google Drive

It's why I use a mac.

I have nothing to backup

I'm using cloud backup since it's set-and-forget + don't have to fear any sort of fires.

Who is this cute boy?

Why do people find little kids attractive? At that age you can barely tell if they're a boy or a girl. Fucking faggot OP.

Google Drive + owncloud

have dump folder
archive by file type into different folders (named MM-YYYY of archive date) when it gets bloated
backup archives with external usb 3.0 hd

:3

little girls have superlative female facial features.

There's an interesting blurry line between cute and attractive: a straight male wouldn't consider another male as cute, and wouldn't consider attractive a female which isn't cute.

rsync

mirror all my drives including OS drives

who is this system daemon?

the best thing about fucking 12 year old girls from behind is that they look like 12 year old boys.

No backup, I live on the edge. If the HDD files I lose everything and start over. Probably better that way, one less thing to worry about.

Just copy my animu and other shit to external hdd once in a while. For uni stuff I use cloud

The magical cloud up in the sky together with NSA , is holding my data.

I have the newer model of this, thing gets so hot I'm worried about it sparking up in the middle of the night and taking my house with it

On an external drive and the free TB cloud from the baidu botnet

I have embraced the trasience of existence and use no backups.

your data do not belong to you anymore

rsync

Important documents, notes, projects: backed up in triplicate, encrypted on PC, thumb drive, and external

Pirate booty: single copy on external drives (new year's resolution for 2017 is to set up a RAID 1 home server for peace of mind)

Unimportant notes/insensitive data: Evernote/Dropbox

External drive and cloud. If all your backups are on-site, you're doing it wrong.

I copy my shit to an external drive.

I have nothing to lose.

All PCs (mine and my gf's) personal folders are mapped to a NAS with RAID1. If all is good I backup all data about every week to a third disk that's nomally unmounted and powered down. All critical documents (no media for example) are backed up incrementally every day to a coworker's NAS encrypted with gpg using duplicity. Full backup every month. That coworker uses a similar scheme to backup his data on my NAS.

gpg keys are kept on cold storage at multiple locations.

>memes

HD falilure is God's way of telling you to update your reaction face folder.

bash script to backup to datapartition and external hd
+
backup a small archive encrypted with pgp to mega