Tell it to me straight Sup Forums do girls care if I use an android vs iphone?

tell it to me straight Sup Forums do girls care if I use an android vs iphone?

No.

How is Sup Forums supposed to know it you fucking dumbass

if they do, you wan't nothing to do with them

sage

>do girls care if I use an android vs iphone?
No

This

Women with iPhones will judge you for not using an iPhone.

Just search "green bubbles" on Twitter, all the relevant results are women complaining about men with Android phones.

This.

Notice how none of them are white.

only in the united states of datacaps and copyright notices

Girls are shallow and materialistic.

Android = Sign of poverty
iPhone = Bitch nigga is loaded

They take everything at face value which is why jewelry, flowers, and expensive restaurants make them wet their panties even if the it gives them no benefit in the long run.

That is why chad is so popular.

>iPhone = Bitch nigga is loaded
Everyone has a fucking iPhone, how does owning one make you loaded?

>none of them are white

Really makes you think.

just american things

Do you really think girls have enough brain cells to make that connection?

If she cares about what kind of phone you use, she isn't worth more than a one night fuck. I guarantee she would cheat on you later on.

Propably only in america

Notice how the OP isn't white.

Most women don't care, it's just circle jerking embedded in Twitter's culture.

>Do you really think girls have enough brain cells to make that connection?
Yes, desu more girls took interest in me and engaged in an conversation about my phone when they saw that it wasn't an iPhone. With an iPhone you're just blending in.

user.. I got bad news. They think of you as a gay friend.

iphones are actually gay though

Well, duh. I'm not fuckable even if I pay money. Why else would I be on this board?

But girls talking to me > girls ignoring me.

Here's the thing

Girls may care, but if you act like a bitch about it and attempt to justify spending less on a phone, they'll judge you hard for that. You have to own up to your life decisions and appear to not give a fuck. They like that sort of confidence.

Women are like children, you shouldn't treat them as equal adults.

Girls, yes.
Women, no.

>My sister, yes.
>Mom, no.

ftfy

But I can confirm that this problem only exists in burgerland. I have been to the far east and south Asia.

No one degrades you over the choice of phone you carry.

This. If you have a no fucks given attitude toward smartphones they won't judge.

I've been in burgerland perhaps 20 times, if not more. I've owned both various android phones as well as my current phone (iPhone 6s) while going there.

Nobody has cared, ever. But I have gotten positive comments about my clothes in nightclubs a couple of times though, because I have European fashion taste and don't walk around with sweatpants and a hoodie and sneakers.

Anglo and quasi-Anglo countries actually.

Only girls under 21 still care

It's the opposite. Android has had a more high end appeal with phones like the Galaxy S series for a while now, Apple has been trying to appeal to the mid range since the iPhone 5c. The older generations tend to view Apple has high end because they were alive when the iPhone was only a higher end device and Android was for poor people and geeks.

>tell it to me straight Sup Forums do girls care if I use an android vs iphone?

Most girls have an iPhone because it's the phone the guy at the store recommended to her 4-6 years ago, and she's just stuck with them sense. She doesn't really understand Android, cause shes never really used one.

But the amount of interest she has in the actual technicalities of the devices is minimal at best. She's likely more interested in telling you about that time she got really wasted and TOTALLY made a fool of herself at her friend's wedding, and it was really, really embarrassing, but she and her friends have such a good time, hahaha, check out this selfie she took of herself with them, don't they all look so hot? Yeah, they're a bunch of bad bitches...

Tl;DR: 90% of people don't care about technology. They care about themselves.

/thread

Yes, you will be excluded from iMessage

probably not as much as I care whether they use android vs iphone vs blackberry vs dumbfone

I've never had to use that, has always been either whatsapp, snapchat or fb messenger

Secretly, girls talk behind your back using iMessage

As someone who has dated many girls I can confidently say having an iphone is a bad thing now.

Because iphones have become a symbol for homosexuality girls immediately lose interest in you now.

Ever since I sold my iphone 6s plus and got an S7 active girls have been throwing themselves at me despite owning a 2003 honda accord.

kys

Sorry but it's just how things are right now. I mean the CEO of apple is a LITERAL cock sucker man. Apple went past the meme stage of gay into real life gay. It is now officially gay to own apple products and girls want men not homosexuals.