Could you work in a place like this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

officesnapshots.com/2016/06/27/line-offices-taipei/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just a restroom, if you don't like it don't go there.

>Only place of importance is your actual workplace.

Work in the kitchen? Are you retarded?

Is that a preschool?

>Tea & Noms

Om nom nom xD

I don't work well with women and minorities

It depends on what I'm doing and how the people act around me, I could adapt to the environment in fact the picture here alludes to a rather clean and tidy workplace. The only deal breaker would be if the people around me were horrible people.

yes xD

I already do.
Tech startups are awesome.

startup preschool?

If I hear the word start up 1 more fucking time i'm shooting up a school

"Start up"

post pics...

a g i l e
w e b - s c a l e
a w e s o m e
n o d e . j s

s c r u m s
s a a s
p i p e l i n e
m o b i l e - f i r s t

Propulsed by node.js
Handcrafted with

>Software craftsman
>Code artisans

>vim with 378 addons

Fucking made with

looks comfy

I work at Walgreens checking people I hate out so I think I could work there my entire life without bitching a single word.

>Handcrafted with

>tea and noms

Oh god.

The gray sea of cubicles is honest about what your role is, a wage slave.

some of us already do

>you'll never engage in friendly banter at your office

Infinitely superior to openspace hell.

>round tables
NO

The perpetrator should be fired without compensation.

Fuck no, because I have a dick.

looks pretty comfy desu

My goal in life is to run my own company just so I can fire assholes.

>i need a safezone where people praise me for being le snowflake white male master race
You might want to get that autistic ego checked out brah.

This. Worked with some many delicate white men who shout, scream and break stuff when they fail to get their own way.

Those monitors are delicious.

post your dream office

xDD

fuck other people

Actually, yes. This is much more comfortable than the gayest thing from op pic.

That looks comfy as fick.

autism

I don't think I would mind that much if I get to have my own desk and space. Even the gayest of rainbow colored offices becomes boring after a month so it's all the same whether you're in a gray space or some flurry of colors.

I think the bigger problem is working some office job where you sit for 8 hours a day, no matter where you have to do it, it's boring as fuck.

Not that guy, but I go to work to make a living, not to be played le epik xDD social media pranks on by braindead normies who spend half of their day forwarding chain e-mails and 100+ slide long PPT files full of cats to everyone on their contact list.

>no fun allowed
Man, working with you must be a blast!

>le funi workplace prank ecks dee
>fun

Get colon cancer.

Would be better than having you as a coworker.

I work in a kitchen. It ain't that bad.

Likewise.

What trade

Document it photographically

Go to the IT department and get a new keyboard. Have them write an internal invoice addressed to "unknown perpetrator".

Send the photographic evidence and the invoice to management. Continue working. Do not engage with any suspected perpetrators. This is what they want.

Save enough until you can quit that imbecile hellhole.

>go to security to pull the CCTV footage
>ebin pranksters get fired
>get a hearty chuckle out of it

Stop taking pictures of your crush user, it's fucking creepy. You think she doesn't notice?

This place probably has a gender neutral bathroom

Also criticizing feminism would get you instantly fired

It's not exactly uncommon for places to have a family restroom

I think that's a guy, user.

Then those are some pretty gay shoes

I'd rather work at Line's.

officesnapshots.com/2016/06/27/line-offices-taipei/

ah good old mr shekels cubicle farm

Correct

He is a waiter, and he is gay.

Fucking FoH scrubs think they can just walk into the line, I don't care if it's shut down, go around because you don't belong here.

getting triggered real hard here

Looks like a start-up or co-working space run by a woman or effeminate millennial.

I visit places like this a lot in my business and really don't like the atmosphere. It has that same corporate, don't be yourself, watch what you say mentality as working at a corporate office, but with this gross twee aesthetic. Guaranteed this place is full of faggots wearing bowties and salmon colored Dockers.

I work in an office with a beer fridge and the median work outfit is t-shirt and jeans. I can't deal with these aesthetic-forward places

>implying you wouldn't be let go for "not fitting in with company culture"

rate my office, Sup Forums

What for is this screen adapter?

privacy, discretion, and client confidentiality

>privacy, discretion, and client confidentiality
It reduces view angle?

it...quite LITERALLY impedes view angle, retard

10/10

:3

you must be a serious manlet if you can work while standing up.

>falling for the work meme
>not working for the least possible with the least possible
lewd

I'm 3'5" you verticalnormative pig scum
>implying I don't leddit and watch animu all day while the plant burns down

vc?

*aspergers

ftfy

Isn't that a form of autism?

Kind of. Lack of empathy, lack of understanding jokes, lack of reading facial expressions correctly and similar.

>go around because you don't belong here.
Start beating on the order bell with a spatula when they do this. Waitrons are like dumb animals, it's all they understand.

i do work in a place like that. It's a largish corporations that has trouble recruiting so they're on the cutting edge of silly bullshit like movable desks, "quiet corners", board games, retro game, standing desks, open library, star bucks. Pretty much every stupid nu-workspace meme.

It's just to make you comfortable staying there after hours at best and a huge distraction at worst. Throw me in a fucking dark closet with folgers and let me go home at 5. fuck you corporations.

fortune 25 company here, our building is a dark brick fortress with carpet everywhere and mostly interior offices. it's awesome.

the break room only has a fridge, an old microwave, and a coffeepot.

i've worked places like this and it can be comfy with the right people. If you work with drugged up illegals then it's going to be hell.

i hate to be a le wrong generation but I think ibm ~'65-'85 had it down.
No nerd shit, no hyphenated americans, no h1bs
Just black coffee, the color beige, in door smoking, and making the biggest, meanest computational devices the world had ever seen. no bullshit, just getting things done. I'd love to work for them back then.

same. there's a couple of us younger engineers who have kinda claimed a dark corner of the hall and cluster up. no music other than headphones, no coffee creamer, no bullshit office decorations. we're there to work, and all of us have early retirement goals. fuck working for a company, we're here to get shit done and go home.

>no coffee creamer
Why so?

smells like ass.

Ugly-ass forklift bruh

Suddenly the world depicted by Dilbert and Office Space doesn't seem that bad.

At least you have a semblance of privacy and concentration in a cubicle. I don't understand what happens at places like these. How does anybody actually work?

>How does anybody actually work?
These are companies for extroverts.
The love being seen and in fact can't function alone because then the deep dark void of their soul would emerge can devour them.

Introvert/extrovert is meme science that only HR people believe in, like MBTI types.

The truth is nobody is capable of doing actual work with distractions around them. Even those who think they can routinely perform sub-optimally when gauged by objective metrics.

The true bogpill is realizing that modern capitalism has all sorts of these inefficiencies baked into it due to retarded cargo cult management "science" about collaboration and what-not. In reality it's pure CYA where people who don't even actually work in these assembly-line hellscapes can walk in, take a panoptical gander at their drones, and report back to corporate 1,000 miles away that everybody is indeed doing what's expected of them, even if they're really just blathering about weather or sports or whatever.

Management and human resources in general are just pond scum desu. All enterprises should be run directly by workers themselves. I guarantee you that shit like open offices would be one of the first things to go.

its so beautiful...

plz post your

FEET
E
E
T

An old Thinkpad with a TN screen is better at that than any "adaptor."

Nothing goes over your head.

Those things are more effective than even the worst TN panel I've ever seen.