*explodes*

*explodes*

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/743731/f3caa5ff16/?hc=1#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try, oil Jew.

Today I found out Norway gets 97% of its electricity from renewable sources. I always thought they burn their oil, but that would be getting high on your supply.

*autopilot drives you into an 18 wheeler after searching for conspiracy stuff on the internet*

>Driving anything but a panther, a 3k Civic or a RWD Volvo

electricity used does not mean electricity made/sold.

>3k Civic
what?

#1 make for owner satisfaction.

Teslas actually explode a lot less than ICE cars

/o/ memes

*Fastest car in the world*

huh? where's mercedes?

Am I the only one who thinks Teslas are pretty bland and uninspiring design wise? When you keep in mind the history of the creating of other brands, think Jaguar, Peugeot, Bentley etc brands that have been around a long time in some cases Teslas feel completely soulless, not having an engine roaring only makes it worse but whatever, we're living in a generation where young people would rather never drive again an use Uber while they wait for driverless cars and those who can currently drive can't drive a fucking stick.

It's the used Thinkpad T420 equivalent of cars.

I never got this. In America don't you have to be able to drive a manual to pass your license?

>Norway gets 97% of its electricity from renewable sources
>sell your oil left and right
talk about hypocrisy

tesla would be better as gasolnie-electric car with relatively small (20Kwh) battery pack

not giving model s a "range extender" ( i.e turbine) was a mistake. maybe it wouldn't so fat then

at the car repair shop

*drifts*

90+% of cars are automatic. We don't get taxed to death on our choice of options on autos like you do. You could go your whole life without ever driving a manual.

that would be a volvo 850.

The modern ones suck dick.

t. former W123 owner until it burned because of some dumbass' electric mods

>We don't get taxed to death on our choice of options on autos like you do.

I don't remember getting taxed to death on any options regardless of what car I bought.

I don't know what country you are referring to nor do I understand why there would be more tax on options for a manual.

*organ plays in the background*

Fuel mileage, same reason most engines are >1.4l.
More fuel consumption= more tax

>Chrysler
Uh, always thought they were regarded as bottom trash tier today. I never see Chryslers in my country but I see a fair amount of Fords and Chevys.

Yurop gets taxed to death on cars. This is supposed to be a ~25k car, the GT is supposed to be like 35k.

>We don't get taxed to death on our choice of options on autos like you do.
It might surprise you but the idea of taxing automatic gearboxes is silly even in europe.

can't suck more dick than an audi, that list is pure bullshit

>This is supposed to be a ~25k car
in what fucking world

That's import tax and vat not because it's automatic

Times change

And who knows when that survey was taken. After the warranty is up, most Audis are dropped like the plague.

>imported car
>not taxed
which world do you live in Hans?

I've lived in NL for over 20 years and only ever seen 3 or 4 mustangs here.

In the US.
Americans get retardedly cheap cars compared to us.

Well, now you know why.

so what? no sane person would want to drive a mustang.

I am american, I just had no idea Mustangs started out that low. Confirmed it on the Ford website though.

While here in Brazil the shittiest of the shittiest Porsche 911 circa 1990 is 7 million.

The sample is either stupid rich or living above their means, because that list is certainly not ease-of-repair in descending order.

Yeah I've always known. Seeing any american car here is almost rarer than most exotic sports cars.

Engine size and fuel consumption.
Do you really not know how you are taxed?

Its pretty popular, m8

Mustangs, Challengers, etc. with the cheaper trim are very affordable new.

Hmm it's like you have trade barriers as bad as physical walls around your country.

>muh porsche
get a cheap passat made in your shithole and be happy with it, puto negro favelado

So I'm guessing every new driver just goes for the "Auto only" drivers license in America?

Is there such a thing?

>Do you really not know how you are taxed?
I wouldn't know.

All of my three cars are stolen, their engines swapped and their IDs grinded off.

I also happen to have 1 cubic metre of diesel oil smuggled from Belarus buried behind my house

Not really. Cars in this country are just a different story, as most people here cycle or use public transportation. The government places a lot of taxes onto the automotive side of things as they're trying to ultimately get rid of cars. I regularly import other stuff from the US.

There is no cheap car in Brazil. We have our own WV here and our cars aren't exported to other countries because they are not safe. And they are expensive as fuck.

No such thing. You have to go out of your way to even buy a manual. Only one manufacturer even makes a full sized truck with a manual, RAM.

>Is there such a thing?
Nope, a license is a license.

>We have our own WV here and our cars aren't exported to other countries because they are not safe
Joao pls most VW imported in other south american coutris are built there and are obviously way more expensive than in your favela shack.
Stop whining.

So all that massive butthurt I always hear about electronic parts is just exaggeration?

But you can do the drivers test in an automatic, right? Which then allows you to drive a manual?

death to all cager scum

Absolutely no distinction whatsoever.

>*explodes*
And 2045
Still renting the batteries lolz

Electronics are more expensive, but only because of higher VAT.
Cars is where things get utterly batshit.

What is the meaning of this image?

The car that we sell to mexico goes cheaper to the stores than here, even argentina with its fucked up economy, 1 Peso Argentino = 0,19 BRL. Brazil simply have the most expensive cars in the fucking world.

it means the bydlo got drunk on cheap vodka, fished something and then put it in his bathtub to take a selfie for VK

Huh, learn something new every day.

Here you have to do the test in a manual to get a "full" license. There's an auto only option if you do the test in an auto, but I've never met a single person who did that. I didn't even know it was an option till I actually took my test.

Hell half the penalties you get on your test are from things like stalling, jerky gear changes, driving in the improper gear etc.

That's any American vehicle with a big engine.

When I was in the Army, if you found out you were going to Germany you went out and bought a truck. Did not have to be a nice truck or anything, a 20+ year old F-150 pick-up is fine. You get it shipped to Germany for free and then sell it to some shady dude with a Russian accent for 3x the price you bought it here in the states.

Sounds fun. Sometimes I wish I was russian.

>The car that we sell to mexico goes cheaper to the stores than here
They got their own VW factory up there.
>even argentina with its fucked up economy
Doubt it, imported GOLs are way more expensive in Argentina or Uruguay than in Brazil, i've checked a thousand times.

Poles put christmas carp in their bathtubs

Christ, what an ugly motherfucker of a car. Don't tell me people are actually proud of driving those.

>hypocrisy
?
"nah we can't sell our oil unless we fuck up the environment too"

VAT to an American is pretty batshit also. Want something that is not absolutely essential for your immediate survival,? That's +20% please. Whatever, you seem happy with it tho.

I understand that your tests are very expensive and very thorough. Like you have to understand how a car works, and basic maintenance, and what all the parts do. I like this concept, and wish they would be more restrictive on drivers over here. The transmission thing is pretty pointless.

Almost every semi truck is manual over here, while it is the exact opposite in Europe.

My friend, to get a driver's license in America you pass a 20 question multiple choice test and a 15 minute driving exam. You could spend a total of 2 hours combined practicing for both and pass with flying colors. It's harder to get a license to cut people's hair than it is to get a license to drive a car.

>organ is in a box flying to the hospital

my famawam owns:

>Porche Cayenne
>Maserati Levante
>Tesla Model X
>Subaru Forester 2016
>Ford Escape 2016
>Ford F-150 2016

The F-150 is the shittest fucking pickup around. The Dodge RAM we had was far superior. Escape is too small and it's rarely used. The whole senpai loves the Forester and the Model X. Cayenne is a bit too "cockpit" for me, like the Escape, so only my mother uses it. The Levante is fucking beast and my father only lets my mother or himself use it; off limits for me.

By and large, that chart is true except Ford has no reason being anywhere near that list.

This is what you got not buying Hilux for your F105W and TP X220.

>Chrysler that high
heh yeah right

>RWD Volvo
Best cars
Not even memeing. I enjoy driving my 850R more than any other car so far

>drunks driving
>light up cigarrete and drop it in the car
>car explodes

But the 850 is FWD.

Fun, reliable, adequate power. But for some reasons idiots cut the coils and get rid of the cat and the muffler and feel pride about their cars.

>talk about hypocrisy
Well, how would you finance the welfare tourism then?

I don't like the model 3's big blank template for the front grill that screams air intake goes here but we be all electric and don't need one, so we want to make an obvious statement to that effect even though it looks like shit and can't possibly to be even a little bit conducive to aerodynamics.
Other than that, Tesla's are fucking sweet.

>top brands exclusively driven by smug cunts and fanboys that wouldn't dare admit they made a shitty purchase
Makes you think

>tfw Commodore
Feels good man

>tfw no one makes wagons in the US
why did i get so attached to a body style that's impossible to get anymore

That's the point of a muscle car. Boxy, fast, can't turn, Big AMERICAN V8 (V6 doesn't count), and cheap enough that anybody can afford one new.

>Commodore
I bet you jerk it to this you sick fuck
e-hentai.org/g/743731/f3caa5ff16/?hc=1#comments

Sounds rough mate. They're awesome to have, perfect for sleeping in.

*watches the Grand Tour*

Why would anyone ever lie on the internet?

No seriously, the last RWD Volvo brick was the 940/960 (or technically the V90/S90, which were facelifted 960s).
The 850 is FWD, unless you got one of the AWD models.

> because that list is certainly not ease-of-repair in descending order.
No shit, if you could read it says car brands ranked by owner satisfaction. Most car owners couldn't fix even the most user-repairable brands on their own and don't care to. Dumbass /o/tists

>Volvo brick
Smug.

Or they're genuinely good...?
Mercedes isn't on there so you can tell it's not just being smug. The brand doesn't have any more status than you give it so it just shows how hold you hold them in your head since you said that. Bmw Audi and such are just normal ass car brands to me, a lot of people own them; the fuck is top about it?

Living above your means is the modern standard dude. Everyone got these shits on lease but really can't afford to own them. It's a cancerous plague that I do my best to avoid.

What is your dad's job?

>Elon's Musk
You mean
*deports Mexicans*