/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receives a Sony MDR7506 from a eBay seller whose account got shut down (eBay usually does this to sellers of fake products) • user gets a neat looking power supply • user reviews the aluminium Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker • user gets a reflective jacket • More info on why Tea stores are shutting down on AliExpress AliExpress has new regulations concerning sale of food items expect 7D Mangos and Japanes Kitkats to get kicked off too.
• user reviews a Soki watch • user gets a new backpack • user gets a mousepad • user brushes his teeth with bamboo charcoal toothpaste • As AliExpress cracks down on tea stores they put everything on sale • Xiaomi announces Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition • One of user's favorite sellers is leaving AliExpress • user receives a new Xiaomi product • user reviews a HFiD HFD-810 bluetooth speaker Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sbPWitSTe2k
aliexpress.com/item//32297735352.html
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38906561
ximiraga.ru/
github.com/andr68rus/miwifiradio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last minute news addition
• user receives a new torch, some bombillas and a whetstone

reposting question since panties buried my question
whats a good cheapo arduino board?
Digispark clones were fun for a while, but now i want more power. Should i just go for the nano/pro mini clones?

Chink Santa brought me my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 yesterday.
Also the overshilled KZ earbuds today

Is that the mediakek version?

Yes

I didn't visit this thread in over two months.
What did I miss?

Got my ceramic knife set today

Anons have been purchasing cheap, chinese products from AliExpress and other websites of that ilk

Got the same model. I love it.

What's the last chinkshit you bought, RegularOP? Post a review.

Are they King Double ceramic knives?
youtu.be/sbPWitSTe2k

>more than 1 week after ordering
>seller is still processing order

Chiiinkk

Who else /tracking/ here?

Do you happen to work at Microsoft by any chance?

Yes sir, tech support sir, how can I help you today sir?

Nah but seriously, Poopland is only a transit for my package famalam.

Anybody got a YELANGU S60T here?

Kindof want to pick one up.

>Ordered battery case 1st of January
>it's still nowhere in sight

Any recent purchases from China you'd like to share with the general, RegularOP?

Link?

Hello /csg/, what did I just get? Hint: it's much different than what people here usually post!

accessories for your sick fetishes

aliexpress.com/item//32297735352.html

RIP
I
P
;_;7

more photos ? color seems nice

holy shit it's real...

plz make a review of those kz's

Anyone ever bought any acoustic treatment foam? I'm looking for as dense as I can get and no one stocks it locally.

fucking open it then jesus

that phone looks slick like a big black dick

Someone from Peru or somewhere did a few months back and said it was shit, hth

From the past 2 months i collected some chinkshit, but i forgot to post here. Let me correct my mistake.

first of all, Xiaomi VR headset

They are exactly what you'd expect from earbuds made for appealing normies.
Quality is mediocre, bass is powerful, slight emphasis on treble.
I also like the cable, very nice. It's flexible but rubbery enough that it doesn't seem like it'd get tangled easily.

I like big black dicks so why wouldn't I also like this phone then

Pic related
It's a very nice color. It's not pure grey, has a slight hint of brown. It's more "Military grey" or something like that.
If you want a reference, google #322D33. That was the closest hex code I could come up with.
My house doesn't really have good lighting for photos.

A canvas shoulder bag. its small bug i can carri a lot os shit in it. 9/10 use almost every day

of*
Some meme pens, diferent models of tips.
One is a "parker" and the others i dont know. Very nice for the price

I have a lot of money to burn through, recommend me some chink shit.

Also
>no watches
>no headphones (earphones/IEMs are ok)

They're Adidas UltraBoost replicas!

FAGBAG
F
A
G
B
A
G

another shit photo

shit they don't look bad. Link?

a pen holder, with a coin with a judas star and the "the devils coin" writing.

>2017
>didn't censor fingerprints

WTF is a Bombilla?

tea
order while you still can

My fingerprints are too sexy to censor

and two glass films for my xiameme, a ruged cover and a lether strap with metal frame for my Mi band 2

muks-store.com

However don't order from the site directly, instead hit him up on Skype and you'll get a pretty big discount. Also keep in mind shipping is like $13

Wow, did you get that case from halo 2

shit mang, they're almost RRP

wanna link?

I don't drink tea

What the fuck?

All of the shoes I can see there are starting at $59 and go up to nearly $200

Where are people buying pens. The prices listed on the 2.0 infographic are much lower than what's on aliexpress.

>t. Coolfag

To be quite honest, buying anything edible off Ali is full fucking retard.

Even the Japanese shit can be counterfeit. This is the same nation that, no shit, regularly takes waste oil from the sewers and uses it to cook.

>The prices listed on the 2.0 infographic are much lower than what's on aliexpress.

the chink jew cottoned on and bumped up the prices for this reason

Some user smashed a mouse in an autistic fit of rage

i bought them in december(3 dollars on the parkers ,2 ont he black one and 1.50 on the silver), and i can sell them on my 3rd world shit country for 10x the price i paid.

Britbongs are getting raided for selling chink shit again (those android tv boxes running Kodi.)

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38906561

There are many tiers of replicas; the higher quality ones are pricier. They might seem expensive but once you find out real versions of the shoes start at $200 up to $900 then it doesn't seem that bad.

Plus don't forget what I said about the discount with Skype, my discount was like 30% off.

>I also like the cable, very nice.
Said no one about KZ earphones.

Fucking aliex chinks stopped free shipping to my country. What do?

afaik doesn't that only apply to the crappy "memory cables" that some of them have?

>then it doesn't seem that bad.
It's $1 worth of plastic.

It seems that bad.

How comfy are they to actually wear?

Some nigga asked about car cameras and wiring

Bunch of wireless models now, just need to hook it up to any 12v source

This is the stupidest thing I've read all day. Your computer is $50 worth of plastic and metal, but it sells for hundreds of dollars. Wow, people sure are getting ripped off.

So these are all fake?

please answer

Yes, replicas.
Haven't had the time to properly wear them and all shoes are a bit stiff when new. However I can tell they are definitely more comfortable than average but not as comfortable as my real UltraBoosts.

Also, when buying replicas of boost shoes make sure you know whether you are buying fake or real boost. Fake boost is not squishy or as comfortable as real boost, which is the closest to the real thing.

every single thread. why still posting?

Whats the quality of the metal band?

For replicas they aint cheap specially the pump ones

Is the quality as good as the original?

What? I miss all the cool stuff

>You can't change any preset radio stations
WTF Xiaomi?

At least there's russian hack for it ximiraga.ru/ / github.com/andr68rus/miwifiradio

just bought those triple driver xiaomi hybrids. should I have bought something else instead? what are some good IEMs/earbuds around $20?
I've only used apple earbuds until now.

because you touch yourself at night

I haven't owned them long enough to judge the quality but the first impressions are pretty great. Solid construction and squishy boost. Fits snug and tight (maybe a bit too tight, order half a size up for UltraBoost 2.0s)

They are a bit pricey but keep in mind these replica sneaker sites have hypebeasts as customers and replica sneaker sellers know hypebeasts are willing to shell out more money.

What are the odds these replicas are contractor overstock?

"""""""""""replicas"""""""""""

>devils coin
>jew star

based chinks

review plz

How are the handles?

Low -- usually the sellers would tell you if they're Unauthorized Authentic, which is what they're called. Usually these are priced even higher than high-tier replicas, to the point where people only buy them when the real shoes are completely sold out.

??? Am I missing something? Fake shoes are replicas of real shoes, right? That's what they're called officially (see: /r/repsneakers, /r/fashionreps)

Because it's an important question that has not been answered.

VE monks

I heard the DZAT DF-10 is pretty good (also very pretty)

KZ IEMs are pretty popular too.

That's what they are called by the sellers.

They are not replicas, because that implies same build quality.

They are fakes, famalam

Is that wrong?

I would argue they have very similar build quality. Adidas's quality control has been poor lately (exposed glue, mismatched fabric) and people complaining about high-tier reps having quality issues are rare.

Besides, whether you call them reps or fakes people know exactly what they are -- not real.

How many of you are getting this? Also, are you a boy or a girl?

how much?

>tfw my macOS compatible wireless card arrived
Hackintosh T420 here i come.

I was interested in it but noticed that the power bank had the Miku logo instead of the phone so i lost the interest in getting one.

>The special edition phone is expected to hit stores on February 14 for Valentine's Day. There is no word on pricing yet.

i am genderless

Anyone can recommend max 15$ wireless ear/headphones?

I'm definitely interested, but I don't wanna spend $600+ on a phone that's worth maybe half that. I'm hoping the shops have them for only slight markup.

What chink stores accept PayPal besides banggood?

prove it

gaybest

I'd get it, but I'm fine completely fine with my current Mi5. I wouldn't wear the cover, though. I just really like the color.
I'm a guy.